Im back fellas

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Due to some minor depression issues and the girl and I parting our ways due to domestic issues im finally back. If any of you guys could lend some k.owledge right now itd be great to get me back on my feet again. Hope everybody has been ok since ive been gone. Thanks again guys

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Infantry bro. Anything I can do I'm there for you.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad ur back:)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome back brother!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if anybody has the answer to women problems please post. glad your back man

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back man!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back dude!!! We are here for ya man.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you back bro. Keep ur head up.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if anybody has the answer to women problems please post. glad your back man

duct tape, a few feet of rope, 2x4, shovel, gas, matches...is the only answer to woman ive found so far...

Jake_House

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here to help bro. Their is nothing to it but to do it. Hope it all pans out bro. Im sure it will!

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back bro! I know what you are going through man, and the storm will pass I promise.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, were all here for you, PM if you need anything.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Due to some minor depression issues and the girl and I parting our ways due to domestic issues im finally back. If any of you guys could lend some k.owledge right now itd be great to get me back on my feet again. Hope everybody has been ok since ive been gone. Thanks again guys

Welcome back:) Wondered what happened to you. When you say "to get you back on your feet" are you referring to getting over the girl situation, it will take time but things will get better..they always do. You can't let other people have that much power over your life because in the end it will come down to taking care of you. There is always a reason for not being with someone and I truly believe the saying "it's just not meant to be". Stay strong, let go of the past and move forward:)

Reaction score
Lifes a learning experience, Its not allways pleasant or easy. Focas on on what makes you happy

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home brother!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back bro... if you caught her chugging some dudes cock then just PM me an address and I will come see you soon

Other than that just let me know if theres anything i can do to help... one good thing is by banging out some sluts... hate sex is fun.

When is your next cycle planned for? Soon? If it's not something that will compromise your health for jumping on too early or something then start running your next one and focus ALL of your energy on becoming better in the gym and shaping your body. I used to purposely get grounded in High School because i knew the only things I could do while grounded were lift and practice for football... forced focus. It eliminated any distractions and gave me a solid excuse to blow everything else off. This is different but the same intense focus is what you need.

PM me if you have yahoo IM and I will give you my IM name which you can reach me at almost anytime of day if you want to chat about things bro!

Reaction score
Wonder if you were in AFghanistan or what. Brotha this is the time when WE need each other and I`m here for you no matter what. Don`t let a problem become a MONSTER when you already survive in HELL!!!

You are a winner and winners don`t give up but fight back and kick ASS!!!! PM me if want to talkl by phone or IM on yahoo, anytime Inf you my brother always will be

New Threads