Thread: Needle Question

Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 923 Posts

Needle Question

I currently use an 18 guage needle to draw and 1" 23 guage needle to ingect my weekly trt.

I will be starting a Primo cycle in the next few weeks and will be increasing injection volume and possibly frequecy.

Do you see any benefit from changing over to a 25 guage needle? Or, perhaps another size that makes increased volume and frequecy easier to tolerate and would create less scar tissue?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 932 Posts

Re: Needle Question

There's definitely an advantage in moving to a 25 especially with higher frequencies imo. I pin twice a week with a 23 which is great but any more frequent and I'd go 25.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

I have always used 25g
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Go with the 25. Also warm up your oils before use so it doesnt takes as long to inject.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts
    25g and I use a 20g to draw. I also like site injects with slin pins. Consider splitting up some of your injects and hit bi's, tri's, chest, traps, calves or wherever
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Draw with an 18 and shoot with a 25..... my quads are thankful.... my ass is cute.... but that's another topic all together.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    25g and I use a 20g to draw. I also like site injects with slin pins. Consider splitting up some of your injects and hit bi's, tri's, chest, traps, calves or wherever
    There is a lot of talk on the boards right now about pinning sub-q instead of IM for AAS. Might make a run at that myself... next time I cruise I think I might try it.... just an FYI bros and sisters.

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Agree with slin pins, i use slin pins for everything except glutes and quads. Gotta be lean, not ridiculously, but if you're lean enough can use slin pins which is nice, especially when you have to shoot ed or eod

Thanks

Are you injecting a max of 1ml with a slin pin? I may just backfill 2 at a time and hit like a right bicept then a left trap. This would open up another 6 to 8 sites even though volume would be much less per injections sites would be doubled.

Originally Posted by thades View Post
    Agree with slin pins, i use slin pins for everything except glutes and quads. Gotta be lean, not ridiculously, but if you're lean enough can use slin pins which is nice, especially when you have to shoot ed or eod

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

25 and slin pins for me
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

25g 1inch for me.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

be careful with 18's to draw. 18's have a tendency to chew up rubber stoppers. You don't want to get a piece of rubber in your oil and then inject it. I draw with a 23 and shoot with a 25.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 932 Posts

Originally Posted by BBE View Post
    be careful with 18's to draw. 18's have a tendency to chew up rubber stoppers. You don't want to get a piece of rubber in your oil and then inject it. I draw with a 23 and shoot with a 25.
    Yeah I have 18's to draw and I'm a little paranoid about this. I won't be getting them again.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

Thanks

I use 21's to draw and 25 and slins to pin. I used to draw and pin with 21's. Had a 25 break off after my ex walked into the house and I knew I was the only one there. She opened the bathroom door unannounced. Thought it was LE and jerked and the pin broke off. I've got a little scar tissue now lol but no biggie. I use traps, pecs, quads, glutes, and Ventro glute. 10 different sites are plenty even with ED injects.

Thanks

Colt your story cracked me up and reminded of my very first pin from my first cycle. My trainer did it, we in the bathroom in this small studio gym. He said are you ready? I said yes. Poke! I tighened my glute and the pin went flying out of his hand. And, it landed right in my calf. He grabbed it said stand still. Poke, went right in, no pain over. That was years ago and I still laugh out loud every time I think of that story.

Thanks guys! A ton of great info. 25 guage 1" it is with 21's to draw. The 1 cc slin pin and extra pinning sites also were great!

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I use 21's to draw and 25 and slins to pin. I used to draw and pin with 21's. Had a 25 break off after my ex walked into the house and I knew I was the only one there. She opened the bathroom door unannounced. Thought it was LE and jerked and the pin broke off. I've got a little scar tissue now lol but no biggie. I use traps, pecs, quads, glutes, and Ventro glute. 10 different sites are plenty even with ED injects.

Thanks

25g to draw and pin for me

Thanks

I use 25g to draw and pin. I get the really nice pins that have 0 waste and they do not have replacement needles........
    Perseverance is stronger than anything else! Never give up, you always win!

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    Go with the 25. Also warm up your oils before use so it doesnt takes as long to inject.
    you know, I haven't had to heat any of the stuff on this cycle...nice to be able to skip that step
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]