Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever transfer funds via online?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does it work the same as going into a place and doing it? Specifically anyone do it with Pinn?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm actually wondering this myself!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Does it work the same as going into a place and doing it? Specifically anyone do it with Pinn?

Everything has to be real!

When I send to overseas I send to real names not fake with test question.

You have to go in person to do test question.

I have a WU Preload Card as well as a Walmart Card.

Now after around $999 bucks sending they will want more info like ID and SS# so keep the amount down and split them up!

It don't matter if you give your real name sending if your not showing ID and SS, I'd say WTF who is using my name and ask for proof it's me but it will never get to that. Also just in my City there are many people with same exact 1st and last name!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So no to online, and when you go in person all info has to be actual? For what? Thats the first I've heard of THAT?!?!

I'd figure you could do transactions online using a preload.

I thought you only needed a MTCN #
Heard nothing of a test ?

Everything has to be real!

When I send to overseas I send to real names not fake with test question.

You have to go in person to do test question.

I have a WU Preload Card as well as a Walmart Card.

Now after around $999 bucks sending they will want more info like ID and SS# so keep the amount down and split them up!

It don't matter if you give your real name sending if your not showing ID and SS, I'd say WTF who is using my name and ask for proof it's me but it will never get to that. Also just in my City there are many people with same exact 1st and last name!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So no to online, and when you go in person all info has to be actual? For what? Thats the first I've heard of THAT?!?!

I'd figure you could do transactions online using a preload.

I thought you only needed a MTCN #
Heard nothing of a test ?

Yest to online if it's all real info.

The rest applies to in person besides amount sent that is both!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I paid $3500 using Paypal with my credit card one time, but they have a limit on how much money you can send using your credit card, I think is like $5000, then they ask u to add your bank account which I did. There's no limit after that I read a lot of horror stories about Paypal cause ebay owns them but i never had a problem. I just made a few transactions this week using WU, it freaking sucks cause I paid $67 once and $46 the other. And that was domestic, that's a robbery what they are doing! I wish there was a better way in wiring money. Also when using Paypal or any other online payment you have to use your real info, which is kind of scary cause you leave a paper trail on u.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I paid $3500 using Paypal with my credit card one time, but they have a limit on how much money you can send using your credit card, I think is like $5000, then they ask u to add your bank account which I did. There's no limit after that I read a lot of horror stories about Paypal cause ebay owns them but i never had a problem. I just made a few transactions this week using WU, it freaking sucks cause I paid $67 once and $46 the other. And that was domestic, that's a robbery what they are doing! I wish there was a better way in wiring money. Also when using Paypal or any other online payment you have to use your real info, which is kind of scary cause you leave a paper trail on u.

Paper trail, so tired of hearing this from people.

Not flaming bro but you would have to be a heavy hitter to worry about a paper trail like a re sender for an idiot like Uncle Z.

No body knows what your paying for useless you tell them.

Sending money to China dose not sound off the aas alarm China ships so much daily shipping anything and everything.

Never act like you have something to hide and your g2g unless you are a heavy hitter then you need other precautions.

When you have prepaid cards and there are use to pay bills, gas, groceries and all that stuff they don't bother you.

Bottom line you have to be smart and know your boundaries.

With all the people daily using WU / GD having packs sent through customs they are not going to have much concern unless your dealing into the thousands plus dollars constantly for example a bunch of small packs during the month is much better then several huge ones through out the year.

People go into WU and act stupid and say the stupidest shit which shows they are hiding something.

To be honest it's the paranoid guys buying 3 10ml vials acting like LE is watching that gets people busted, the get caught acting stupid and snitch!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can only use WU online, its my only avenue. And I have delt with pinn also.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I can't transfer money online from here. And WU sucks, you need to show the clerk an ID if you wanna send money.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just walk up in there in uniform and they wont ask me shit. As for online, several times i had reps ask for a phone number and call back asking the same dumb questions theyd ask at the store.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never been asked a single question.

New Threads