Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

Have an idea,see what yall think

im in week 9 of my test/deca/masteron cycle and everything now is just starting to kick in,and a friend of mine gave me some good dbol,and i thought about trying it out with this cycle,what do yall think? to many compounds at once? just thought about trying it cause it was given to me? Any thoughts guys

Thanks

Re: Have an idea,see what yall think

i might steer clear of that with your BP issues brother bulls...

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    well i thought about that man,but im running a high dose of deca,700mg/week and ive watched my BP since i started this cycle,and its been nearly perfect,averageing 117/78.....you think it might raise it up alot,im taking 2 meds for it,i was just curious,thanks for you advice and thoughts man i always trust your judgement

Thanks

different compounds can certainly affect people differently but dbol has been known to raise BP on many people. if you are on bp meds and sups you might be ok... I'm not sure how the two will interact. if you are comfortable then you can give it a shot and monitor yourself closely... the good thing is you can drop them and they will leave your system quick.

I just know how bad your headaches got and would hate to see you back there brother... thats my only concern for you.

Thanks

different compounds can certainly affect people differently but dbol has been known to raise BP on many people. if you are on bp meds and sups you might be ok... I'm not sure how the two will interact. if you are comfortable then you can give it a shot and monitor yourself closely... the good thing is you can drop them and they will leave your system quick.

I just know how bad your headaches got and would hate to see you back there brother... thats my only concern for you.
    yea i know you are right man,ive tried dbol before,but it was bunk shit from Balkan and it made me feel lethargic,no energy,just a feeling of shit etc and i quit taking them,i prolly wont try them because ofmy migraines,i didnt think about that,thanks for bringing that up bud

Thanks

Bulleye Andro is right on point, I also suggest get blood work done, check out your pannels hematocrit, etc and see if you are producing to much blood, if high go donate blood, it helps thins it, lowers your cholesterol to normal range.. and also, it's known high blood preassure could be from producing too much red blood cells.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Bulleye Andro is right on point, I also suggest get blood work done, check out your pannels hematocrit, etc and see if you are producing to much blood, if high go donate blood, it helps thins it, lowers your cholesterol to normal range.. and also, it's known high blood preassure could be from producing too much red blood cells.
    YEA BROTHER,i just got my blood done yesterday so hopefully i will know in a few days.....thank brother

Thanks

Is the mast and test prop or enanthate? If its enanthate, I like running the d-bol for 2 weeks after your last shot of enanthate ester drugs.

Thanks

I wouldnt mess with it. The water retention that normally occurs with dbol will sure get ur bp up there. If anything, save it for a next cycle kickstart.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Is the mast and test prop or enanthate? If its enanthate, I like running the d-bol for 2 weeks after your last shot of enanthate ester drugs.
    the masteron is ethanate and the test is cyp
    Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    I wouldnt mess with it. The water retention that normally occurs with dbol will sure get ur bp up there. If anything, save it for a next cycle kickstart.
    well i was thinking useing it the last few weeks of my cycle and im using 25mg of aromasin,with a deca dose of 700mg,and the aromasin is controlling the bloat,plus im taking BP meds,so i dont know whatim gonna do lol

Thanks

Some younger fellas I know that do PCT(i do not) like running d-bol at the end like i said because they feel they can better gauge when to dose hcg. They believe it also keeps them fuller and keep more....i don't know if i buy this but I can understand where they're coming from. I also like it because its different than the d-bol to jump start a cycle....which i also like. I'd use it the first 2 weeks and last 2-3 weeks. **** it.

Thanks

The whole d-bol bloat thing to me is all about diet and using an ai. d-bol+clean diet+ai= no bloat gains.

Thanks

Some younger fellas I know that do PCT(i do not) like running d-bol at the end like i said because they feel they can better gauge when to dose hcg. They believe it also keeps them fuller and keep more....i don't know if i buy this but I can understand where they're coming from. I also like it because its different than the d-bol to jump start a cycle....which i also like. I'd use it the first 2 weeks and last 2-3 weeks. **** it.
    yea i use hcgyear round anyway,ive never used dbol at the end of a cycle,

The whole d-bol bloat thing to me is all about diet and using an ai. d-bol+clean diet+ai= no bloat gains.
    totally agree bb!!!!

Banned
    Thanks
    I kick started my cycle with 40 mgs/ day for 5 weeks , I'm in like so 14 right now test cyp 500 and I was thinking about doing the same thing but a little lower dose and not as long like the next 2 to 4 weeks. I forget who it was, might have been colt that I this k told me he done this. He says take the d bols all the way two week past the test then do yoir pct.

My next cycle is also gonna be the same as yours but short esters. Tpp 600, 500 npp, 400 mast p. And was def gonna take d bols or t bols maybe for the a few weeks in beg. May even super drop. Idk trying to do a lean bulker.

But as of now I have no experience using d bols at the end. But am also thinking of it. I'm pretty sure it was colt that told me he loved it. I could dig up the thread if u want or just ask him. Either way let me me/us know what u do and how it turns out bro. Really curious especially cuz I'm doing the same cycle next run but only for like 10,12 weeks prob

Thanks

I'm with andro bro, with your migraines lately I wouldn't because high BP can cause migraines.

I backloaded dbol and actually didn't like it. I gained a few extra pounds before pct which was nice but coming off a 19nor plus dbol all at once was a bitch. Dbol gives me a sense of well being so with that going away plus coming off deca, PCT was ROUGH. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad with something like test only or test/mast, but I know personally I wont backload it after a 19nor cycle. Which probably means I won't ever backload it again since tren and deca are my main bitches.

If you're gonna run it, run it all the way up until 2 days before you start pct.

Thanks

no need to mess around bull x- . stay with ur current cycle .
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I'm with andro bro, with your migraines lately I wouldn't because high BP can cause migraines.

I backloaded dbol and actually didn't like it. I gained a few extra pounds before pct which was nice but coming off a 19nor plus dbol all at once was a bitch. Dbol gives me a sense of well being so with that going away plus coming off deca, PCT was ROUGH. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad with something like test only or test/mast, but I know personally I wont backload it after a 19nor cycle. Which probably means I won't ever backload it again since tren and deca are my main bitches.

If you're gonna run it, run it all the way up until 2 days before you start pct.
    Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    no need to mess around bull x- . stay with ur current cycle .
    yea thats what ive decided,i'll wait until im not using deca

Thanks

This exactly.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I used Dbol on my past cycle. The gains & strenght were good, but I did not care for the sides (gyno flair up ect...). I decided that I would not do Dbol again even though I had enough for another cycle. I passed it along to another member that could use. I will stick with Var from now on.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I used Dbol on my past cycle. The gains & strenght were good, but I did not care for the sides (gyno flair up ect...). I decided that I would not do Dbol again even though I had enough for another cycle. I passed it along to another member that could use. I will stick with Var from now on.
    yea me to,ive tried dbol bfore,it was Balkan i think,i got lethargic,no energy felt like shit etc so i quit it,and swore i would never touch it again lol

im like you D i cant wait to try some var!! what dose woudl be a good one to use?between60-80mg/day