Any of you bros hunt? Animals.....not ass

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is opening day of Dove season here in Texas and it has always been a day I look forward to.

Not that I'm a huge bird hunter (I do enjoy it), but it is the first hunt of the year for me. I love digging out all my gear and getting ready for another season of hunting and hangin with the boys.

I also enjoy hunting deer, duck and most other game animals.

So, do we have any killers on SI??? Chime in ;)

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't do any hunting personally. It isn't crazy big up here in michigan. I'm sure it's much bigger in Texas. But I have a lot of friends that hunt on occasion. I say enjoy them doves bro!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hunt deer, pheasant, quail, geese, turkey, and the occasional cougar. I actually haven't been hunting since 2010. I miss it. I love dove hunting but haven't done it since I was young. It's actually my favorite thing to hunt for some reason.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea i hunt deer alot,ive been lucky to have a bunch of private land to hunt on,and have some nice bucks over the years

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hunt deer and boars here in the south...in the middle east we hunt white and red towelheads...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried pheasant hunting once. A friend of mine had just gotten a hunting dog. What a fucking disaster that was! All the dog wanted to do was chase cows. So, we spent the day running after that fucking shit ass dog.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm about to do some boar hunting. They're taking over a friends land

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried pheasant hunting once. A friend of mine had just gotten a hunting dog. What a fucking disaster that was! All the dog wanted to do was chase cows. So, we spent the day running after that fucking shit ass dog.

I can only imagine the frustration,they sometimes require some good training

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hunt but I don't have good patience so I don't get shit

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I love animals whether they are wild, farm animals or pets. I would never be able to shoot one. I'd rather shoot a guy.

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hunt... Hmm lets see the only animals local to me are rat's, pigeons, crows, maybe some squirrels, and roaches. I dont think any of those fall into a hunting season.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hunt deer quail elk bear pig Turkey... you name it I hunt it. Love to archery hunt.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ducks and pheasant so far.

i really wanna hunt deer and elk, but once in my life i wanna go big game hunting and go after elephant and cape buffalo( when i can afford it)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we need to plan a hunt. Looks like there are a few hunters here. Being a hunter usally means you are willing to travel.
While I was joking about inviting me over to hunt, I'm very serious about finding a way to hunt with you guys....I'm in Texas and I am working on getting a white tail lease. If I can I will post some dates and maybe some of us can get together????

anytime brother,we own over 2700 acres and only me,my son,my nephew and a family friend hunt on it

New Threads