Anyone experience Sore Feet on GH??

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have recently got really sore feet. I don't wanna moan about it. Just want to know any GH users experience this? I'm running 5ius 5on 2off (Elitropins)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Not I just hands but I have heard others have this issue.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I feel it in just my hands. They feel kind of puffy. I have not noticed anything in my feet.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My feet get very swollen with Rips at 4 iu's, my hands are normal.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had to buy new shoes and made my girl rub my feet at night. It's water retention.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I have been on gh for 1.5 years and never had pain or numbness in my feet. I do experience mild cts and numbness on my thumb and 4th finger on my right hand for a few weeks when increasing my dosage.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Define SORE brother.

Water retention and swelling is a common side as others have said. 'Sore' may or may not be.

Stiff joints - a feeling of joint fatigue, swelling from water retention- common.

Painful arches, pain in your heel, tired feet, specific toe soreness are all symptomatic of other possible issues.

Like most of the others, I get hand pains, swelling, water retention, CTS symptoms long before I see or feel any foot issues.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine get a lil sore not that bad tho.
When the o'l ladie's feet get sore i rub them up in oil and have her perform me a footjob... Her shit dont hurt no more afterwards.

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Define SORE brother.

Water retention and swelling is a common side as others have said. 'Sore' may or may not be.

Stiff joints - a feeling of joint fatigue, swelling from water retention- common.

Painful arches, pain in your heel, tired feet, specific toe soreness are all symptomatic of other possible issues.

Like most of the others, I get hand pains, swelling, water retention, CTS symptoms long before I see or feel any foot issues.

They would be best described as tired and achy. Generally gets worse the longer I'm on my feet. I have spent a lot of time working on my knees lately(electrical work.lol) and my knees were seizing up like a mofo and feet were also bad. The pains in my feet are in mounds.

Cheers for the responses guys.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They would be best described as tired and achy. Generally gets worse the longer I'm on my feet. I have spent a lot of time working on my knees lately(electrical work.lol) and my knees were seizing up like a mofo and feet were also bad. The pains in my feet are in mounds.

Cheers for the responses guys.

Are you on cycle as well Only? Dont think I've heard about knee issues & gh.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you on cycle as well Only? Dont think I've heard about knee issues & gh.

This ^^^^ Especially Wiiny, Var, Mast. I wouldn't say it isn't possible, but even when I boom dose GH I don't get sides like you are describing. You may also want to try decreasing your GH dose to see if the 'sides'/problems subside. If it is GH related decreasing the dose should have a positive impact.

Might be a good idea to see a doctor if it continues just to make sure it isn't a circulation issue...

... by the way I paid my way through graduate school as an Electrician. Married the owners daughter too lol...

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running Gh solo ATM. (2wks until first AAS cycle) cheers for advice guys.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny u mentioned feet issues. My shoes actually feel tight this morning. Also elbows and knees feel a bit stiff and fatigued. I am also running test c,mast and var on top of my GH at 4iu. Was at 5iu in one pin 7 days. Backed down to 4iu and split into two doses 5 on 2 off. I would say my sides are a product of AAS and GH combined. Minor aching and numbness were the least of my concerns. Trying to be productive or rather just stay awake at 5iu became the real issue fro me.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny u mentioned feet issues. My shoes actually feel tight this morning. Also elbows and knees feel a bit stiff and fatigued. I am also running test c,mast and var on top of my GH at 4iu. Was at 5iu in one pin 7 days. Backed down to 4iu and split into two doses 5 on 2 off. I would say my sides are a product of AAS and GH combined. Minor aching and numbness were the least of my concerns. Trying to be productive or rather just stay awake at 5iu became the real issue fro me.

Bro, Mast kills my joints .... and Var is quite mild but good Var at 50mg/ed or more is a pretty good hit of DHT- which will also dry you out a bit. I love what Mast and good Var does to my muscles but hate what it does to my joints.

Your shoes being tighter could very well be from excess water being retained in your hands and feet- from the GH. Might need bigger shoes brother!

Respect,
Vette

New Threads