This cycle sucks. Planning the next.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm almost at 6 weeks into test e cycle, 500mg/week. Nothing has changed, no increase in strength, libido, energy, size etc. I'm not going to continue too much longer with it like this, I know that.

Either I ditch this cycle and start another one with different gear, higher doses and more compounds. Or I add more compounds to this waste of a cycle and continue another 12 weeks or so.

I'm thinking I want to try deca pretty soon.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are seriously just hitting the sweet part of a test only run. For test e/c I get full effects about 4 weeks in but at about 6-8 weeks the strength starts to really climb, the oil increases, the aggressiveness increases and I am wanting to fuck anything that isn't dead or dying.

If you are unhappy and have not seen anything by now I would consider upping the test too about 650-700 a week and possibly adding Var to the last 6-8 weeks of this cycle.

Whose gear bro?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Vette & what were your past cycles?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you mentioned wanting to try deca,being in week 6 of your cycle,you could start NPP at 500mg/week,it woulld start working real quick,esp if you increased your test to 600-700 and use NPP minimum of 500mg/week it would turn out to be a good cycle,just a thoguht

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whose gear bro?

Pinnacle

Agree with Vette & what were your past cycles?
This is my first cycle

Thanks Bullseye. I'm definitely looking for options. I was going to add Var but it never showed up. I'm also taking 2-3iu's/day of rips but no affects there either.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm almost at 6 weeks into test e cycle, 500mg/week. Nothing has changed, no increase in strength, libido, energy, size etc. I'm not going to continue too much longer with it like this, I know that.

Either I ditch this cycle and start another one with different gear, higher doses and more compounds. Or I add more compounds to this waste of a cycle and continue another 12 weeks or so.

I'm thinking I want to try deca pretty soon.

be patient bro, give it some time and you will have liftoff

get bloods done to make sure your gear is good. test e/c takes 4-5 weeks to show full results.

its your first cycle, give it some time.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone grows on pinnacle 6 weeks is nothing.Run it for 14 weeks then tell me how u feel.You didnt think in 6 weeks u would transform into jay cutler did u?

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone grows on pinnacle 6 weeks is nothing.Run it for 14 weeks then tell me how u feel.You didnt think in 6 weeks u would transform into jay cutler did u?

I'm not worried about transformations at all right now. I'm just looking for a sign that it's working.

Honestly, i don't feel anything. When I've taken an OTC test booster, I can tell my test is increasing, even from one dose. I expected to just feel the test at around week 4 or 6, even an increase in libido would be a positive sign.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not worried about transformations at all right now. I'm just looking for a sign that it's working.

Honestly, i don't feel anything. When I've taken an OTC test booster, I can tell my test is increasing, even from one dose. I expected to just feel the test at around week 4 or 6, even an increase in libido would be a positive sign.

go get blood work this will tell u everything.Everyone is different on how the gear makes them feel.I felt a feeling of well being right away my boy whos running the same cycle doesnt feel shit but gained 25 pounds in 12 weeks.What Im saying is dont go by feel get bloods

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, first cycle. Give it a bit more time. You can always extend a couple of weeks. Just make sure your eating enough & training like a mofo. Since no kick start gains can be a bit subtle at first.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to up my test to about 750/week. If my package shows up I'm adding var and/or winny

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, the test results you are looking for vary from person to person. Personally I don't see physical changes (composition or larger musclue measurements) until weeks 7-9.....that sucks for me, but it's just how my body reacts. I've tried running higher doses and honestly, I have only seen a couple of days (at best) diffrance.

Hang in there. Remember your first cycle is about learning how your body responds to the compound (testostorne) that will be the base for most of your future cycles. When I say learn how you body reacts to test I mean; not just when it kicks in but also how your estrogen levels react and the AI (if you need one) dose that's most effective, how to fine tune your diet when you are in an enhance anobolic state, finding the gym routes that will net you the. Est gains when you are in this state.

Patience brother. This is a long game. No one swells up like Arnold on thier first cycle. Run a few more cycles and it will all come together.

Grind

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
be patient bro, give it some time and you will have liftoff

get bloods done to make sure your gear is good. test e/c takes 4-5 weeks to show full results.

its your first cycle, give it some time.
i agree it wont happen overnight man,just be patient

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it.

I am a very patient person and I'm not looking to get very big at all. I thought I read that test levels are highest around weeks 4-7. So I assumed if I wasn't feeling anything at all when it should be close to it's peak then I wouldn't feel anything in a week or two either. I have lost 6 or 7 pounds from eliminating bad foods and bad carbs. I had blood work done right before the cycle and I'll have it done again soon. Also have a friend that works at the chemistry dept at the university. I'm going to sacrifice a bottle of test e to see how much test is in it, just for kicks.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Hollywood this shows your lack of experience with gear (which is not a bad thing). First of all OTC test boosters are all fake. They do not increase your test levels. They are fake so if you think you were feeling increased test on them then you were seriously mistaken and were feeling something else, possibly placebo. Who knows. As far as your cycle, raising the dose is not what you should do. You should continue on the dose you are at right now, get your blood work, check your diet, and have some patience. I am almost certain that you are expecting to much. That happens with first timers a lot. It's only testosterone brotha...its not Tren...its pretty weak so give it some time....my 02

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Hollywood this shows your lack of experience with gear (which is not a bad thing). First of all OTC test boosters are all fake. They do not increase your test levels. They are fake so if you think you were feeling increased test on them then you were seriously mistaken and were feeling something else, possibly placebo. Who knows. As far as your cycle, raising the dose is not what you should do. You should continue on the dose you are at right now, get your blood work, check your diet, and have some patience. I am almost certain that you are expecting to much. That happens with first timers a lot. It's only testosterone brotha...its not Tren...its pretty weak so give it some time....my 02

Very well said

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the test booster I use to take is now on the banned list of substances. I do not know a lot about this stuff and am trying to learn.

Serious question, how am I expecting too much? I'm only expecting to be able to tell that I'm adding a hormone to my body. Forget gains and strength right now. I read all these people starting their first cycles talking about how they love how it makes them feel. Either they are full of shit or it just takes a real long time for it to kick in for me. Everbody tells them to enjoy the ride, the feeling from test is awesome, it only gets better, etc. I'm just waiting for a feeling not gains/progress.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I could get the placebo effect from something that is fake, then wouldn't I get it from injecting test?

New Threads