Metsfan's 1st cycle

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello gents,

Recommended to this site by Hockeyplaya18. Everything is set up and ready to go, thanks to some solid advice and help by Hockeyplaya18...great dude who can really help out with advice and such. Thanks again man

So....
Weight: 195, currently
BF%: Last one was about a month ago around 14%, down from 20% earlier this year
Cycles: Zilch

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg (250 2x/week)
Week 3+: Aromasin 12.5mg ED, adjust accordingly
Week 3+: HCG 250iu 2x/week
PCT: Day 1 Clomid 100 then 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Potential addition: Short and simple cycle of Anavar towards the end of the cycle to see how the body reacts to it and shed some

I will be adding pre-cycle pictures once I return home from work later next week, the hotel here doesnt have the best lighting in the world and the internet is a tad slow to attempt to attach photos. Look forward to the ride with this cycle and look to add some good quality gains. Diet is in check, really changed the way I am eating the past 8months and it has made a WORLD of difference.

Feel free to chime in with thoughts and opinions. Will be doing 1st pin Tues Sept 11 and updating as I go on a regular basis.

Happy lifting gents.

--Metsfan

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Swap out that gayvar for some dbol and you're good!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI & great job dropping some BF before cycle. Best of luck with the cycle!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home brother. Looks good

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcomes. Didnt expect this many responses already. Good to know people actually read beginner's logs around here and chime in. Look forward to the input as it goes along. Looking forward to this cycle and see what comes of it, yes I know its all about what I put into it and Im ready.

@DFeaton... yeah its amazing what taking a diet can do. getting away from the college food also did wonders!

@Pillarof...Im personally against DBol right now. I dont like the idea of it nor have I liked what I have seen from some of the guys I know that have taken it, they also refuse to take it again. Any reason why you say drop the Var?

Back to the college football madness!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im with poB, ditch the vajavar, and kickstart with dbol. You will grow chest hair with it. Keep us posted bro, and dont hessitate to ask for help.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si. Enjoy.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome bro. Look forward to following!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI:)

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. really looking forward to next week and seeing how everything pans out

any of yall have any suggestions on the pinning the itself? I have been told by a few people to run the syringe under some warm water for a bit to help get the temp up closer to the body temp. and by no means am I scared of needles, Im a type1 diabetic so needles are second nature. However this needle... good god!

all thoughts welcome

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive never heard of running warm water on the syringe. now u get a little bowl and put a little bit of warm water and site the test vial there for a couple of min. it suppose to help it inject better which would give u less pip . what type of needle ur using ? i was using a 25g 1inch to pin and a
18g 1 1/2 to draw.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd probably just do the Clomid and don't even worry about hcg and nolva on such a simple cycle. I'd start aromisin 12.5 ed from day one.

But the cycle you have is well prepared

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. really looking forward to next week and seeing how everything pans out

any of yall have any suggestions on the pinning the itself? I have been told by a few people to run the syringe under some warm water for a bit to help get the temp up closer to the body temp. and by no means am I scared of needles, Im a type1 diabetic so needles are second nature. However this needle... good god!

all thoughts welcome

What size pins are you going to be using? Warming the oil does help prevent PIP.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. I will be sure to try the warming tip and let you guys know how it goes.

as far as the needles... I dont have them with me, sitting at home in my safe, but I believe 18 to draw and either a 23 or 25 the inject.

and about the aromasin... since the Test E takes around 10-14 days it seems as this would be an ideal time to start the aromasin. correct me if Im wrong with that. been looking into this cycle for about 6 months so wanting to run the 1st 1 right, not worth doing if you dont get it right. thanks to HockeyPlaya with helping with the development of the cycle itself

on a side note... fugging right Hokies pull it out.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You may even be able to wait out a lil bit longer on starting the Aromasin, just wait and see what reaction your body has, and use it as needed, if you notice to much bloat I would take a dose of 12.5mg, and see how that helps. If your nips get itchy for sure start taking it on an ED basis until that goes away, and watch out for crashing your estro (Get super tired and run down, happened to me) You will learn so much of your body after this cycle, so keep an open mind and listen to your body, Will for sure be following this log bro!!! DO WORK!!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys got a few shots to upload here, whats the best method/site to uploading these pre-cycle shots?

Also, as you can tell my job has me on the road...A LOT! so that being said, wanting to see if any of you guys have any thoughts of traveling through the airport with the vials and syringes. Was mainly thinking if I keep them in my suitcase and ziptie the bag I should be alright. Cant really keep those pins with my insulin syringes as they look highly different. Ive only been questioned 1 time with the insulin items but not big deal. Just wanting to check if any of yall have had issues in the airport traveling. Like hockey had mentioned I could ship it to my hotel but Id presonally rather keep them on me, or in the suitcase for safe keeping.

Pics uploaded soon as I figure out how

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Upload the Pics through photobucket and then just copy and paste the URL of your pic in your reply, Im pretty sure thats how it works.

BRO'S any Help for Metsfan on traveling often with gear???