You guys EVER get turned down by ur significant other?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alrighty let me paint a picture of a happy marriage,

Me: hey babe lets get it on, (all the while, all day long kissing her, smacking her ass, telling her she looks great ect....)

Her: EARLIER IN THE DAY, (oh this is awesome, see this is how it should always be)

Later that night:

Me: naked, waiting ect...
Her: oh im too tired, or some other stupid excuse lile we just did it yeaterday or the day before, or its not saturday! Fuck REALLLYYYY?

I do work a different shift than her, but if its NOT SATURDAY, and she isnt turning me down making my fucking ego that much fucking stronger, which does not happen, then i just might get some lovens from the wife,

Wow isnt marriage fucking wonderful? Or did i just marry the wrong woman?

Isnt it sad that one thinks they just might be happier divorced? I know divorce sucks, gotta pay gotta bow down to her, lucky to see ur kids, but FUCK IM TO THAT FUCKING POINT! Im not sure my fucking wrists can take this much abuse anymore! Im almost 35 and started whn i was 15, so u do the math on how often i work my forearms!

And yes weve talked about it, and for like a week or so its great, maybe she just doesnt like me anymore? Dunno? Almost to the point that i dont care anymore!

Sorry just had to rant and have no other comfortable place to do it!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Me: hey babe lets get it on, (all the while, all day long kissing her, smacking her ass, telling her she looks great ect....)

Her: EARLIER IN THE DAY, (oh this is awesome, see this is how it should always be)

Later that night:

Her: oh im too tired, or some other stupid excuse lile we just did it yeaterday or the day before, or its not saturday! Fuck REALLLYYYY?

I do work a different shift than her, but if its NOT SATURDAY, and she isnt turning me down making my fucking ego that much fucking stronger, which does not happen, then i just might get some lovens from the wife,

Isnt it sad that one thinks they just might be happier divorced? I know divorce sucks, gotta pay gotta bow down to her, lucky to see ur kids, but FUCK IM TO THAT FUCKING POINT! Im not sure my fucking wrists can take this much abuse anymore! Im almost 35 and started whn i was 15, so u do the math on how often i work my forearms!

And yes weve talked about it, and for like a week or so its great, maybe she just doesnt like me anymore? Dunno? Almost to the point that i dont care anymore!

Alright, bro.....here's the deal. Marriage takes work. You get out of it what you put into it. If you don't put much into it, you don't get much out of it. You are right....us guys judge how well our marriage is going by the amount of pussy we are getting; women don't think like that, bro. I have found the more I sacrifice in my marriage, the more I get what I really want. When I do things that I would rather not do, like communicate, give up Texas Hold' em night, respect and support decisions she makes, trust her judgement, and not control everything, I get all kinds of pussy. When I put hold 'em first, work first, don't trust her, and try to control every situation....my fist gets pretty busy. My marriage certainly isn't perfect, but most days it is pretty damn good. And that, my friend, is because my wife and I have had to work hard to keep it going good. Hang in there. I don't know any marriage without it's fair share of struggles. And besides, how can you appreciate the sunshine if you have never been through the rain?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty good response
My marriage was horrible, so I divorced her cheating ass and started dating someone else's wife lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never .........no

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My marriage has been both really bad, and really awesome. Currently its in the really awesome category.

Women want to feel that you want them for more than sex. They dont mind if you want them for sex, but it can't be the only thing you want them for. I find i have to do a bunch of things i hate to keep our relationship good. Like talking about feelings, the kids, our life etc. Women also want to feel that you are attentive. So make sure that if your wife has asked you to do things like fix this or make sure the toilet flushes properly then do it. If she wants something painted, patched or cleaned then make sure it gets done.

I got sex twice yesterday. Firstly in the morning, and then at about 2:30 after collecting up the kids and dropping them off at the local mall for a few hours. Without the kids around my wife is able to unwind and not worry about them walking in on us. I almost got it again at bed time, but she was tired and i had no beef with that. Id gotten what i wanted twice already, so letting it slide was not an issue.

Try taking your wife on a date night, a dinner, a romantic movie (hint, Expendables 2 is not a romantic comedy), the theater. If you have kids, arrange someone to watch them.

Then there is the little things. Bring home some nice chocolates, flowers, or whatever else your wife likes. Mine loves turkish delight, so thats what i buy her.

Hope you have better luck tonight!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Later that night:

You're blowing it out of proportion. You mentioned ego. It revolves around that. Shrink it. The problem isn't her turning you down. The problem is your reaction to it is that it means she doesn't love you.

Difference between men and women is men need sex to feel loved and women need to feel loved to have sex.

Keep those points in mind, and stop having fantasies in your head that your marraige is awful cause she doesn't want to fuck every day. Thats not a reasonable expectation from a woman thats not on var.

Get Some

Reaction score
If you have something to offer that is desirable, then you can never get turned down. If it doesn't happen, then that other person is just missing out. That's how I've lived my whole life and have not regretted it. If you want something it will come to you.... and if you're enough of a badass, even stuff you dont' want will come to you, lol

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get turned down often, no big deal and it happens with 5 kids at home.

If you're on cycle it might fuck with you some, I started cruising facebook and thinking all kinds of thoughts about getting my own place with my own space, being single and fucking sluts left and right.

Between the wife making me leave for a day and stopping my cycle early I realised how stupid it was, now have no thoughts like that and will recognize that in the future.

I let my new ego and the "alpha" take over too much. If you don't have sex or she is too tired, have her help you take care of it, but be ready to do the same.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Marriage = habit and habit isn't good. Means no more wild sex ....

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with much of what has been stated above. However, (and I am no expert as I'm on my 2nd marriage) it has been my experience that there is a substantial sexual desire mismatch between most men and most women.

IMO men enter into a relationship because they are initially offered as much sex as they want. However, a woman primarily enters into a relationship for security. Once married and security appears achieved many women do not continue providing the same sexual output. Thus the man (I have certainly felt this way) feels that there has been a bait and switch. What the fuck happened. I am 100% committed and now you are withholding sex. LOL It happens. Part of becoming a mature man is learning how to deal with this situation.

Of course, it is the responsibility of men to keep romance alive. However, I have come to realize that men must cope with the sexual desire mismatch as it is part of any long term monogamous relationship or there will very likely be substantial resentment at some point which I believe you are experiencing now.

Get Some

Reaction score
I agree with much of what has been stated above. However, (and I am no expert as I'm on my 2nd marriage) it has been my experience that there is a substantial sexual desire mismatch between most men and most women.

IMO men enter into a relationship because they are initially offered as much sex as they want. However, a woman primarily enters into a relationship for security. Once married and security appears achieved many women do not continue providing the same sexual output. Thus the man (I have certainly felt this way) feels that there has been a bait and switch. What the fuck happened. I am 100% committed and now you are withholding sex. LOL It happens. Part of becoming a mature man is learning how to deal with this situation.
Of course, it is the responsibility of men to keep romance alive. However, I have come to realize that men must cope with the sexual desire mismatch as it is part of any long term monogamous relationship or there will very likely be substantial resentment at some point which I believe you are experiencing now.

2 ambien, 30 minutes, and a bottle of lube.... 60% of the time, it works everytime ;)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never been turned down. I have heard guys talk about not getting any but I figured it was cover so we wouldn't know what a freak their wife was.

Women are every bit as sex crazed as men.... keep it fresh, right and tight and get freaky now and again.... pound it like you stole it.

Nope- never been turned down by my wife.

Happiness is a horny wife/girlfriend. Put her on Var. >:)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the replys and help, just to name a few:

i do not jump when she says jump, i do shit on my own time, and maybe thats a problem, but even when i do things to make her feel loved, appreciated and happy, its all for nothing, because eventually it leads to us fighting, and it blows!

we use to actually have sex normally, and for the last few years she has had no sex drive at all, doesnt intigate it, never asks for it, doesnt even dress to impress unless she is going to work, hell she looks nicer going to work then she even tries for me anymore, if i want anything its on me, yeah thats fun at 1230 am "hey wake up lets do it" she use to actually have a sex drive and would actually drag me to the bedroom, and thats if she will even do anything, i know shes tired, but fuck when u get it as less as i do, i want to make up for lost time...

and u guys are right it cant be about sex, but when u rarely get it any more and ur left to jack off in the shower while she is lying in bed? really i mean come on... sex actually has a lot to do with a healthy marriage, and thats a fact...

oh well cant win them all, i guess ill just have to quit trying to make love to her, and shit like that and just focus on me, got my squat rack set up, spongy and helios as soon as i fill out his questionaire, and its about me and making me healthy and happy, once i get my six pack back and the other woman want me, maybe she will change her ways... if not its not hard to find a gf who actually likes me for me!

thanks guys, i will re read some of your posts and make some changes, but it sucks when u are the one ALWAYS making changes and the other one stays the same... all the freaking time and weve been togather like 8 or 9 years and married for like 7 oh well

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never been turned down. I have heard guys talk about not getting any but I figured it was cover so we wouldn't know what a freak their wife was.

Women are every bit as sex crazed as men.... keep it fresh, right and tight and get freaky now and again.... pound it lime you stole it.

Nope- never been turned down by my wife.

well ur in the lucky class then... my wife use to enjoy everything and be fun, now its her nick name saow (sour ass old woman)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree brother, my wife thinks I hung the moon. I am extremely lucky. You should see her, she's a head turner. I don't want to be the one to say it but bro, she's not in love...are you?

By the way, I am 54 my wife is 37 and she is my third wife.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have to say that from what you are describing, it may be that the sex is actually a symptom of a bigger problem. Your wife may be detaching from you because she does not want to feel hurt by your seeming insensitivity. I know its a load of hogwash - but you gotta run with it.

I would suggest that you find the names of several good marriage counselors in your area. Then, once you have a few names organized, talk to your wife and tell her that you dont feel that your relationship is as good as it could be, and that you would like to see a professional to see what you can do to have the relationship of your dreams. Tell her its about making sure that every day married is as good as it possibly can be, and that if you or both of you have fallen into bad behavior patterns then a counselor will be able to see that and help.

And, surprise her on the way home. Pick her up something that she likes and DONT ask for sex today. Take care of it in the bathroom if you have to. Make sure she understands that you purchased a little gift because you love her, not because your horny tonight. Rinse and repeat a few times and she will nail you once she understands that your gifts don't come with sexual strings.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with marriage or specifically your wife. I've been going through this with my girlfriend for about a year. We've talked about it alot. It could be that she's tired, stressed, feels unimportant. Could be hormone imbalance. It could be numerous things. Like POB said, men base love on how much sex we have with our woman. Women base sex on how much love and attention they get from thier man. There's been plenty of times that I go above and beyond and do all the things she says gets her in the mood and she still doesn't feel like it. Most women aren't like men when it comes to sex. They don't just have a switch that gets turned on by saying hey let's fuck. I say most because there are some that do. I've dated plenty of them, been married to one, and every one of those relationships failed because really all they were were based on sex. My girls hot as fuck and I'd smash her all day everyday if I could but we also have more then just a sexual relationship. Trust me, I feel your pain bro but what it comes down to is what's more important, getting your dick wet whenever you want or being with a good woman that you love and loves you back? My girls my best friend and I wouldn't give that up for a piece of ass. It sucks even more on cycle but if you stop putting so much importance on it, it won't matter as much. Sex is very important in a relationship but unless you're not getting it at all like ever then don't let it get to you. Oh and I'm 30 and she's 31 so it's not like we're some dried up old hags that only fuck on my birthday. We used to have sex at LEAST once a day. Now it's about once a week, maybe twice if we're lucky. There's alot more important things in life then sex bro.

Reaction score
I turn my other down all the time. It's not my job to take care of ur baser animal instincts at any given moment

New Threads