prolactin, estrogen, and the ancillaries to control both...

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. This might sound weird, but it's gone on long enough that I need to ask. I have been running aromasin nonstop for a few years to control estrogen in my trt. I decided to try being on a low dose of prami for an extended period of time, for many benefits. The sleep benefits, the GH benefits, the obvious libido increase, etc.. I had to work up dosage VERY VERY slowly as the sickness was terrible. After about a month or so on prami, I have absolutely no need for an AI anymore. In fact, anytime I DO take aromasin or anything else that lowers estrogen, my crash my estrogen, it goes too low. Evident by the zero sex drive, and limp dick factor. Back off on the AI, and everything comes right back. I'm not holding very much water, no puffy nips, no signs of estro at all.

What exactly is the prolactin/estrogen connection, and why is it that I no longer need an AI at all now that I have been on prami for so long.

Prami is HELLA cheaper than any AI, and the libido benefits are of course awesome as well.

Thoughts?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you a nor-cal guy with the HELLA stuff? lol

I am not prone to estro sides so i never needed to run an AI while on TRT. Did you ever try going without an AI on TRT to see how you reacted or did you always run it? Maybe you never really needed it... many don't as it's such a low dose.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BBE interesting post......give me a day or 2 to think about his one,it sounds very odd that prami helps with Test induced gyno,ima do some researching bud........cause im like you i havet to take a smal dose of aromasin on my trt/hcg and i take caber on cycle but ive never ran caber by itself,my body would turn straight to pure estrogen from test conversion

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you a nor-cal guy with the HELLA stuff? lol

I am not prone to estro sides so i never needed to run an AI while on TRT. Did you ever try going without an AI on TRT to see how you reacted or did you always run it? Maybe you never really needed it... many don't as it's such a low dose.

this particular "trt" that I'm on is high enough that it warrants an AI :)

In the past, it has always made a huge difference. It's night and day when I take an AI and when I don't when I am on any amount of test.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this particular "trt" that I'm on is high enough that it warrants an AI :)

In the past, it has always made a huge difference. It's night and day when I take an AI and when I don't when I am on any amount of test.

well my TRT is high to brother,but presrc from my endo,300mg/week and i havet to run 8mg/ed of aromasin,but also i take 250iu of hcg twice per week and it tends to raise your estrogen as well,i take the otc supplement NAC,and it stablizes hcg and helps it not raise estrogen so much,but still i havet to run from 6.25-8mg/ed on trt,but on cycle i run 25-30mg/ed!! of aromasin

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would try going without the ai and see how you react.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stumped. try no AI, just for a wk or so. see what happens.

how many yrs have you been doing this?

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been doing the standard trt plus AI combo for over 2 years now. However I've been doing the prami plus same dosage of trt minus the AI for about 2 months now. I just really don't need the AI while on prami. And when I do take it, even at very small dose, estro crashes with 2 days.