What I am eating right now

Reaction score
ask me again after the kids go to bed.

brown chicken brown cow. (thats code for my wife's veejay)

Thecat

Lady Member
Reaction score
Meal prep dinner of the week: kale salad mix with feta cheese, red peppers, broccoli, cauli rice, and chicken. Topped with ranch popcorn seasoning and g hughs honey mustard on the side.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I think my diet yesterday is worthy of note. Until 600 p.m., have 7 beers, a banana, some turkey slices, three large ice coffees and some pecans. Then, 3 bratwurst in brioche rolls, two cheeseburgers, potato salad, macaroni salad, and two large cannolis.

Reaction score
Teriyaki carryout meal with grilled chicken, shrimp, veggies and fried rice. Dessert is two slices of Dave's Killer Bread with chunky peanut butter and a glass of milk.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
5g Hershey Zero Chocolate syrup
5g Maple Grove sugar free syrup
16g PB Fit Chocolate flavor
1 Carb counter tortilla

Mix pb fit, syrups, and a bit of water until you have a creamy texture. You want it the consistency of a spread of some kind.

Take mixture and spread it on one side of a carb counter tortilla until it is evenly covered.

Roll the tortilla up like it's a fruit roll up. Bite into it like it's a candy bar. This is a surprisingly tasty snack for anyone with a sweet tooth.

Reaction score
I am Sure this has been done plenty of times. Who FN cares am board at lunch and figure I would ask WATCHA EATING & POST YOUR MEAL.
Here is mine.
1-1/2 cup of rice flavored with chicken bullion.
6oz of grilled chicken S&P to taste.
I will also have a nice size plum…
7FD3EF13-029F-4307-BF62-D32ACC57E0E7.jpeg

Last edited:

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
125g Seasoned chicken breast
125g Jasmine rice
Few handfulls of salad mix because... Helf
Piece of fruit

No phone on me for a photo

I'm genuinely charmed that you didn't have a phone around to take a photo. Rare in this day and age, and I appreciate that!

Favorite brand of jasmine rice? I used to swear by Mahatma, but I'm loving Golden Star lately.

Reaction score
I'm genuinely charmed that you didn't have a phone around to take a photo. Rare in this day and age, and I appreciate that!

Favorite brand of jasmine rice? I used to swear by Mahatma, but I'm loving Golden Star lately.
Sun rice, does the trick... just shovel it in... although 125g is a pretty small serve. Deficit things...

Reaction score
Teriyaki carryout meal with grilled chicken, shrimp, veggies and fried rice. Dessert is two slices of Dave's Killer Bread with chunky peanut butter and a glass of milk.
Same basic idea as mine. (Seriously, we love Dave's bread.)