Pinning delts

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this: I get major PIP in my left delt, however, not nearly as bad in my right??? I'm using a 23x1inch dart and I am pinning Test P??

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it has happened to me. I've had virtually painless delt injections with no pip. My most recent one felt like I got kicked in the shoulder by a horse. It happens.

Reaction score
Yes it has happened to me. I've had virtually painless delt injections with no pip. My most recent one felt like I got kicked in the shoulder by a horse. It happens.

Yep me too. Now I usually use a slin pin

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just love pinning quads. Delts are definitely my least favorite.

vaper86

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Milo...bigger muscle group can take more and you have more control over your self pin.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed, slin pins for delts up to 1cc. How much are you injecting?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not as smooth with pinning my right delt with my left hand because I am a righty. I am going to try the slin pin idea, because I have yet to pin delts without pip.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
29gx 1/2'' slin pinn too short for delts?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol u must be a witch or some shit. Right now my left arm is ded cuz of a delt pin the other day. In my case im righty, but im more steady with my left. Who knows...

Reaction score
Ya it sucks, looks like I'll just have to stick with the right side. what size dart would be sufice for the quads?

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just love pinning quads. Delts are definitely my least favorite.

Im like the exact opposite of you, but I have yet to try Quads, lol. I love Pinning my shoulders and I rarely get PIP.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya it sucks, looks like I'll just have to stick with the right side. what size dart would be sufice for the quads?

Unless you have super fat people thighs you should be fine with the 1in Pin that you use for Delts.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol u must be a witch or some shit. Right now my left arm is ded cuz of a delt pin the other day. In my case im righty, but im more steady with my left. Who knows...

I do!!! When you guys got shots as a kid or anytime you went to the doctor, which arm did you have them inject in most the time?!?!?! I had them do my left, and guess what, My left is painless and my right is the only one that ever gets PIP, Im thinking its cause my left is less virgin than my right....Just a thought :)

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have noticed speed of the injection and PIP go hand in hand. When I go super slow I get 0 PIP if I get rushed or just go full retard and push with too much pressure I have PIP for 2 days..... This goes whether it is cyp, prop or ace as I have done all three and noticed same results no matter the ester.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i ony pin delts with slin pins, i had a bad experiance with a 25g

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With my left Delt with my right hand I was good but when i had to pin right it was a problem. At the end I was like Fk this I'm telling my wife to pin me! And u know what it's the bomb!
Aspirating is the hardest part for me.

New Threads