Re-open on the 7th

Reaction score
Pinnacle will re-open tomorrow 7th after re-stocking and they were back fully stock up soon....for now more of their gear will be up tomorrow so get your stash nice and thigh;)

If theres any rumors of scamming about Pinnacle PM me and if I can help will do.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit. Glad to hear they back up.

Reaction score
thats good i sent a wu for a small order i made on wed... lol i keep looking and looing haha naw i know itll arrive soon

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With all due respect until more of this mess gets sorted I would not be placing orders.

Reaction score
imm a newbie so i have no idea what mess is going on maybe some one could pm me about this thanks

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are open for business now.

My last order i dealt with them directly and had no issues. Everything was sent out promptly. Im on their test-e now and its fine. Just finished the second vial of it. Still - thinking of going over to the steroid dark side and popping open one of the jugs of test-c i have in my desk. Just too tempting...........

I would have used Pinnacle for Primo, - zeek was very up on primo and i thought that would be worth a try.

Also, looking to do rips around the end of the year - but not sure where to go from here.

New Threads