Thanks

Steroid Veil of Ignorance Phenomena

Something I noticed a few months ago as I started down this road.... To that point I'd never once seriously considered steroids as anything I would try. Then my former workout buddy asked me if I wanted to give it a go. Unbeknownst to me, (I had to drag it out of him) he had just completed his 2nd cycle in 6 months. Somehow I was oblivious, thinking his ridiculous strength gains, size jumps and stretch marks were just a product of him working out way harder than me! We were literally evenly matched in the gym and then he just started exploding. It was a bit of a mind **** really!

He told me I wouldn't believe how many guys at the gym were doing it. And I swear it was like I opened my eyes for the first time! Not that I didn't know it was out there, but the extent and who was using was lost on me. Now I walk around almost anywhere and it's almost like a secret mark on someone's head that only I can see, but I just know when someone is on. It's almost disturbing the number of guys that I see, like my old friend, who likely are clueless as to how to do this properly, thinking a round of magic pills is all they need. Actually my friend started on Tren e and Test P. His third cycle was meant to be Tren/test/eq... And that SOB was trying to tell me to start steroids with him, probably on that stack!

Just a funny observation I thought I'd share!

Thanks

Re: Steroid Veil of Ignorance Phenomena

Forgive my ignorance! Is test p and trend e not a good combo?

Thanks

Far as I know, it's a fine combo... Just not great for a newb.

Thanks

Everytime i see a jacked up guy im thinking in the back of my mind, what is he on? I think its great to see guys taking an interest in themselves and trying to get in shape. Too many people are slobs sitting at home munching potatochips by the TV. To be honest, the number of people that i see that look like they have juiced is actually very small. Probably because i live in suburbia. I wish there were a few more juicers at our local gym. I dont want to stand out too much when i start blowing up!
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

I made a post similar to this that didnt get a lot of hits but to me it has a lot to do with the current generations and the instant gratification society that we live in. Yes there are proper ways to cycle on and off but IMO aas is not the evil drug that a lot of people try to make it out to be. Sure there is a chance of causing your body to have problems down the road but what about all of the other things we do that can cause problems. Alcohol, prescription and non prescription drugs, tobacco, fast food. You have to take into consideration what affect anything you put in your body will have and how you want to deal with it in the future. You would be surprised how many guys in their 40s or 50s have tried aas at one point in their lives. Do all of the research you can, ask questions and make your own choices.

Thanks

Originally Posted by OCDude View Post
    Far as I know, it's a fine combo... Just not great for a newb.
    Please explain a little further as to why its not a good idea for a newbie?

Thanks

Pumped its mainly about the whole issue of learning one compound at a time. Can you do it as a newb? Yes, but what happens when you have a strong negative reaction? Which one do you know to cut and depending on the ester, it could take days to clear up.

IF I were to consider it for first cycle, I'd rather give myself 4-6 weeks on the test before adding tren. But then because tren E needs 8+ weeks to actually be effective I'd be looking at tren A... Which has way stronger side effects than E.

No matter what I put in my body, I research the hell out of it first! I want to know what to expect while on it, understand the side effects and have the necessary solutions to hand before I even start.

Thanks

Dont mess with tren till u got 3 or 4 cycles down.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by OCDude View Post
    Pumped its mainly about the whole issue of learning one compound at a time. Can you do it as a newb? Yes, but what happens when you have a strong negative reaction? Which one do you know to cut and depending on the ester, it could take days to clear up.

IF I were to consider it for first cycle, I'd rather give myself 4-6 weeks on the test before adding tren. But then because tren E needs 8+ weeks to actually be effective I'd be looking at tren A... Which has way stronger side effects than E.

No matter what I put in my body, I research the hell out of it first! I want to know what to expect while on it, understand the side effects and have the necessary solutions to hand before I even start.
    Thanks OCDude...alot clearer now

Thanks

also better to run tren ace if using ten for the first time instead of tren e. That way if shit hits the fan, and it usually does with tren, you can ditch it quickly

Thanks

Steroids are hormones ... HORMONES ... it should be the right of every man to take hormones as he sees fit.

Women take massive amounts of hormones during menopause, take birth control HORMONES so powerful that a fertilized egg cannot attach to their uterus. A woman can abort a baby - because it is HER body and here we sit like a bunch of pussies hiding from LE... OUR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN STRIPPED.

This is a Man's Right Issue. Hormones have dome more to help me than anything I have ever taken and for that they would have me locked up?

When we as men begin to act like men and demand our rights we can expect to see a change- until then, your friendly over-sized, corrupt, inefficient government and Master has told you NO. **** them.

I feel better now... wait **** BIG PHARMA AND THE LOBBYISTS.... okay there. Better, Thanks.

Thanks

Great post, it really makes me think! Some are gifted with natural growth...I am not one of them. I could eat, get strong and not look like it...being on trt has changed everthing. I am legit, I did not going looking for it. I had a vasectomy and was reading a brochure in my urologists office and he asked me "have you ever been tested for low t", long story short 119 test. I went from walking around the gym saying damn that guy is jacked or cut or etc. to getting those looks from others. I'm convinced I have second sight as to those who are on something and those who arent'. I can tell you living in Palm Beach Co., I would guesstimate 20% or better are juicing. I've not made direct contact to that extent but I do overhear gear talk. I was blind and now can see...lol. I live in a very muscle/aesthetic community. Good motivation...right?