Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 900 Posts

Very Thankful for HRT/TRT

I am 46 year old 5í10Ē and have been on htr for 18 months.

Back in 1/11 ~ I start with 2iuís per day of hgh and oral trochie testosterone due to my fear of the needle. Well in September of 2011 I changed over from oral to injectible test and it was a game changer for me.

I honestly believe I am the most muscular now than Iíve been in my entire life. I was athletic in high school, played a few different sports, and worked out with weights hard.

I can honestly say I never achieved anywhere near the results I have in this past year on hgh and injectible testosterone (5iu ED 5 on 2 off, 210mg test e EW).

It got me thinking that this is the way I was intended to be all along. I was simply held back by a hormone deficiency that has now been corrected.

I am very thankful for htr/trt as my testosterone level now is between 800 to 900. My sense of well being, sex drive, and general confidence have also increased in a substantial way.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Thanks

Re: Very Thankful for HRT/TRT

I had some pretty ****ed up problems before I started with Maximus Hrt, depression was one of them. I also had issues with not being able to gain muscle and strength after my 3 shoulder surgeries. It's been about 16 months for me now and it was like someone flipped a switch for me. I am so much better now then before in my sence of well being and in life in general. I'm only on test right now with hcg and AI of course.. I would like to get gh but through the clinic it's just too expensive I can't justify the cost.... My body has transformed a lot but I still want more and thats why my diet is super clean and I keep plugging away.....

What Hrt place do you go through??
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

My problems at the time were lack of focus and zero drive to do anything. After a month or so my life started to change for the better. Dropping fat, gaining strength, looking and feeling good. It's a total 180 for me..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 900 Posts

Maximus. I started with Chip and now with Mike. They are a class act IMO.

Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post
    I had some pretty ****ed up problems before I started with Maximus Hrt, depression was one of them. I also had issues with not being able to gain muscle and strength after my 3 shoulder surgeries. It's been about 16 months for me now and it was like someone flipped a switch for me. I am so much better now then before in my sence of well being and in life in general. I'm only on test right now with hcg and AI of course.. I would like to get gh but through the clinic it's just too expensive I can't justify the cost.... My body has transformed a lot but I still want more and thats why my diet is super clean and I keep plugging away.....

What Hrt place do you go through??

Thanks

Thanks Transcend. It's a common story and I'm very glad I am in it too. Ten months of TRT and I am so much better. But I'm looking forward to HGH. My doc said he'd prescribe it when I was ready, and that's about now.

Illtemper: My depression is fixed too - to the extent that I'm letting myself say that without feeling I'm tempting fate.