Very Thankful for HRT/TRT

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 46 year old 5’10” and have been on htr for 18 months.

Back in 1/11 ~ I start with 2iu’s per day of hgh and oral trochie testosterone due to my fear of the needle. Well in September of 2011 I changed over from oral to injectible test and it was a game changer for me.

I honestly believe I am the most muscular now than I’ve been in my entire life. I was athletic in high school, played a few different sports, and worked out with weights hard.

I can honestly say I never achieved anywhere near the results I have in this past year on hgh and injectible testosterone (5iu ED 5 on 2 off, 210mg test e EW).

It got me thinking that this is the way I was intended to be all along. I was simply held back by a hormone deficiency that has now been corrected.

I am very thankful for htr/trt as my testosterone level now is between 800 to 900. My sense of well being, sex drive, and general confidence have also increased in a substantial way.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had some pretty fucked up problems before I started with Maximus Hrt, depression was one of them. I also had issues with not being able to gain muscle and strength after my 3 shoulder surgeries. It's been about 16 months for me now and it was like someone flipped a switch for me. I am so much better now then before in my sence of well being and in life in general. I'm only on test right now with hcg and AI of course.. I would like to get gh but through the clinic it's just too expensive I can't justify the cost.... My body has transformed a lot but I still want more and thats why my diet is super clean and I keep plugging away.....

What Hrt place do you go through??

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My problems at the time were lack of focus and zero drive to do anything. After a month or so my life started to change for the better. Dropping fat, gaining strength, looking and feeling good. It's a total 180 for me..

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maximus. I started with Chip and now with Mike. They are a class act IMO.

I had some pretty fucked up problems before I started with Maximus Hrt, depression was one of them. I also had issues with not being able to gain muscle and strength after my 3 shoulder surgeries. It's been about 16 months for me now and it was like someone flipped a switch for me. I am so much better now then before in my sence of well being and in life in general. I'm only on test right now with hcg and AI of course.. I would like to get gh but through the clinic it's just too expensive I can't justify the cost.... My body has transformed a lot but I still want more and thats why my diet is super clean and I keep plugging away.....

What Hrt place do you go through??

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Transcend. It's a common story and I'm very glad I am in it too. Ten months of TRT and I am so much better. But I'm looking forward to HGH. My doc said he'd prescribe it when I was ready, and that's about now.

Illtemper: My depression is fixed too - to the extent that I'm letting myself say that without feeling I'm tempting fate.

New Threads