Thanks

Anavar on non training days

I am taking anvar 10 mg daily. There are a couple of days each week I can not make it to the gym do to work. Should I take the anvar on the days I do not work out? Is taking it on these days wasting it?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,100 Times in 7,789 Posts

Re: Anvar ?

I'm not an expert or really knowledgeable at all with the use of gear in women, but it would seem to me that you want stable levels in the blood to keep growth going. Take it daily IMO.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^ Bump this thread for input bros and sisters ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mrs Vette needs some opinions ....

Thanks

I would say take it ED. It's just like taking dbol. On cycle I don't train Ed but if I'm running dbol I still take it Ed. Think of it like this, you don't grow when you're in the gym, you break down. You grow while your resting. You want whatever compound you're using in your body even while your resting. That's when the compound is maximizing growth.

Thanks

The question is a good one that I cannot answer. The half life (9-13 hours) is such that it doesn't remain stable in your system even if you are dosing ed. Of course, stability is over-rated IMO. Spikes are good for growth, and strength gains as well and a steady therapeutic type dose.

Part of me wants to say take it ed to keep SOME measure of Var in your system. Another part of me wants to say that it is out of your system every 18-26 hours anyway so skip the days off and save the Var.

This is going to take someone smarter than me to figure out. Of course, the ugly half of this marriage (Me) would say "be your own guinea pig, try it both ways and see what works best for YOU".

Now, cook me something to eat and iron my damn shirts woman....

I love you and I am kidding ... really.... just a joke ... man talk ... not at all serious, no disrespect intended, look, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have kidded like that... can we talk about this please?

Honey Bunches, sugar plumb, stud muffin,
    Vette

Thanks
    Thanked 18,100 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Shoot Jenner a PM with the link to this. See what she says
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I would say take it ED. It's just like taking dbol. On cycle I don't train Ed but if I'm running dbol I still take it Ed. Think of it like this, you don't grow when you're in the gym, you break down. You grow while your resting. You want whatever compound you're using in your body even while your resting. That's when the compound is maximizing growth.
    Agreed - take ED IMO.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,567 Times in 2,315 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrs63Vette View Post
    I am taking anvar 10 mg daily. There are a couple of days each week I can not make it to the gym do to work. Should I take the anvar on the days I do not work out? Is taking it on these days wasting it?
    1st off nice to met you and hello!

2ndly gains are made out of the gym not in it the gains come from food and rest so I would take daily.

We damage ourselves in the gym and the food with rest repairs the repair = gains.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

You're supposed to take anavar every day whether you work out or not. What's the dosage you're taking?

Thanks

Originally Posted by millgirl View Post
    You're supposed to take anavar every day whether you work out or not. What's the dosage you're taking?
    She wrote 10mg in the initial post.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Okay thanks all for the advice I will continue taking it daily!

Thanks

I love you too!

Thanks
    hope all is doing great, need some help on an issue pls. ill make this short

thinking of running 40mg of ANAVABOL(anavar) per day with 250mg of TESTAVERON per week for the max of 8 weeks!!!!

can anyone tell me what am i looking at as results side effects and post cycle ?!!!
    Using Tapatalk

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts
    Originally Posted by warnali View Post
    hope all is doing great, need some help on an issue pls. ill make this short

thinking of running 40mg of ANAVABOL(anavar) per day with 250mg of TESTAVERON per week for the max of 8 weeks!!!!

can anyone tell me what am i looking at as results side effects and post cycle ?!!!
    Please start your own thread
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Makes sense to keep it active and run it everyday.

Thanks
    I take ed even on my non training days. When I'm on gear I like to train 6 days a week and only take of on Sundays to rest. On gear in my opinion u need less days of rest because your recovering faster. I'm probably wrong but it's just what my opinion is. Also take it ed to keep levels steady in your body. By not taking it on days you don't train is actually going to bring the drug levels in your body down way to much you want to keep them steady. I take it your a female since your only taking 10mg a day. I don't think they make just 5mg tabs in var unless your using a liquid. If they do or your using a liquid I would brake down that 10 in two dossage of 5mg a day one when u wake up and one before the gym if u train l8r in the day or 5mg 8 or 9 hours after the first dossage! Var only last 9 hours in the system. Just my opinion