Lets talk about masteron...

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im doing a test 600 mast 600 cycle right now and im curious to find out about other peoples masteron experiences.

I hear that it is not a good bulking agent in itself but that it works well with other compounds to help improve the overall effect.

One of the side effects is supposed to be increased sex drive and raging wood. Im at week six and its zip in that department. Am i the only one or is this normal?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope his is because i am running the same CVL Mast E

Well maybe he just likes dudes and doesn't know it yet? I doubt it's a cvl thing...

Consider this. Bold often causes anxiety. But it makes me happy as hell. Individuality...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well maybe he just likes dudes and doesn't know it yet? I doubt it's a cvl thing...

Consider this. Bold often causes anxiety. But it makes me happy as hell. Individuality...

Agreed... sometimes people take a little longer than others to start metabolizing the extra gear too.

I am going into week 3 tomorrow so not yet able to tell ya yet whats goin on with mine but I'm not concerned.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mast has done nothing for my sex drive...just sayin

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you had a guy hanging around who was ALSo running mast maybe it makes a double positive and flames ignite ;)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im in week 11 as of today of my test/deca/masteron and the masteron has helped my libido somewhat,but im not using but 400mg/week,thinking about jacking it up to 500mg

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is very helpful feedback. The way most threats talk about masteron or proviron, you would think that you were going to go sex crazy. Thats just not happened. Im feeling the test, and believe me im happy as can be with that. I was very concerned that i might end up with an out of hand sex drive based on the products reputation. At the moment if feels more like EQ. Is that a fair comparison?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sup stud:) I havnt used mast yet but I hear it does give a hardining effect . Have u felt it?

Reaction score
This is the exact opposite of my many experience with Mast.
Mast P is what I've always used and as little as 100mg every other day will send my libido through the roof and my hardness to another level....errr,well ,uh.. I meant my body composition but I guess it applies both ways.
Personally I run my test low when I run Mast....Can't tell you why but I really feel the Mast working when I do this. Took me some time to come to that conclusion but in my case anyway that is where I get the Mast working it's magic.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know OG Cobra said that mast at 400mg is a good base, has anyone notice a difference when going higher ?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
mast has done nothing for my sex drive...just sayin

You don't get boners and this is where is is to work the best in sex drive it gets me the hard on of a 13 year old boy so hard it can break bricks with.

A 13 years old boner hurts because it's so damn hard and needing attention bad hense why little boys are called dirty little boy as they can't stop jacking off.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't get boners and this is where is is to work the best in sex drive it gets me the hard on of a 13 year old boy so hard it can break bricks with.

A 13 years old boner hurts because it's so damn hard and needing attention bad hense why little boys are called dirty little boy as they can't stop jacking off.

What dose of Mast is this 13 yr old little boy running? lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is very helpful feedback. The way most threats talk about masteron or proviron, you would think that you were going to go sex crazy. Thats just not happened. Im feeling the test, and believe me im happy as can be with that. I was very concerned that i might end up with an out of hand sex drive based on the products reputation. At the moment if feels more like EQ. Is that a fair comparison?

How's your E2 level? On every Mast run I've made I notice a cool, overall 'alpha' feeling along with a bump in the libido. Not a raging "dry hump the fireplace" kind of vibe, but more of a "smooth all nighter any night you wanna" kind of vibe.

Also the leanness / hardness / vascularity of course.

I'd get bloods done and see if your E2 has spiked.

Cheers!

- Savage

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I never come off it it is also use as HRT.

I like to blast at 600mg week but like Mast P it's pound for pound stronger.

Yes it will help in gains it is the mild tren bro you get the aggression and strength just mild compared to tren.

It will utilizes the test your running to run better in you.

I'm a powerlifter and never come off it.

Your dick should be rock ass hard like your muscle during training as it really tighten up the muscle to the point it hurts to train bro, the same goes for your dick you should feel 13 again down there.

When I blast at 600mg week doing upper body stuff really sucks I get too tight and it hurts I feel like the muscle is gong to explode the same with the dick and I'm 43.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running Mast E @ 400 with test @ 600 right now.

i am only a couple weeks in so don't feel shit yet... will up that if necessary as things move along

U should know that this is my first cycle in some years I was out of the game for a bit so didn't want to overdo it first thing back lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i am only a couple weeks in so don't feel shit yet... will up that if necessary as things move along

U should know that this is my first cycle in some years I was out of the game for a bit so didn't want to overdo it first thing back lol

400-500 is the sweet spot for me in terms of benefits to currency outlay.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Up it bro 400mg IMO is not enough, there is a reason people do use it and call it cut only the price. It is not a cut only but the price can get you because you need to run it 500mg to 800mg with Mast P from what I have seen and done so with E I'd say bump to 600mg.

New Threads