Thread: Epo

Thanks

Epo

Hi guys my local homie just got Epotropin, has anyone used this product ? For what I read it give u more oxygen = my stamina , power strength . I also read is fkin dangerous cuz it boost RBC. Is this stuff like hgh? Oh I forgot to add it's pharma grade
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Re: Epo

I know a few guys on another board that really like EPO. I forget exactly why. I know stamina but there is some other reasons too....let me check it out. Its not anything like GH. I remember my grandfather before he died was also prescribed EPO to get his count up,

Thanks
    Epo is good for athletes at low elevation. You have to watch your h&h because it will continue to rise for 3 months. I prefer straight blood doping.

If you aren't an endurance athlete just stay away from it.

Thanks

Email Lance - he's the expert.

It scares me shitless. I don't want my blood thicker, or more prone to clotting - which is what it does.

It used to be popular with cyclists as it was difficult to detect, and it did positively affect climbing ability particularly. But I can't think of any reason anyone would take it now - there are plenty of other far safer and better drugs than EPO for recreational use, and plenty of harder to detect drugs for professional use. And it is bloody dangerous.

In my humble opinion.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigFella View Post
    Email Lance - he's the expert.

It scares me shitless. I don't want my blood thicker, or more prone to clotting - which is what it does.

It used to be popular with cyclists as it was difficult to detect, and it did positively affect climbing ability particularly. But I can't think of any reason anyone would take it now - there are plenty of other far safer and better drugs than EPO for recreational use, and plenty of harder to detect drugs for professional use. And it is bloody dangerous.

In my humble opinion.
    Plenty of cyclists and runners still use epo.

Straight blood doping (transfusions) are more difficult and much more safe.

Athletes have been using hyperbaric chambers to raise rbc to the doping limit safely. This however is out of the price range of most.

I know people that have ruined their lives with epo.

Thanks

Never used it myself, only done a bit of research, but like the other guys have said, from what I have researched, I agree with the others, unless you are doing endurance stuff like cycling, there are better things to go with. Hell, just run a nice good dose of EQ.