Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Tren for the over 45's - yes/no or with caution?

Ok guys,

i got a PM this morning with a question that i did not have the answer for. So im going to ask it here on the forums to see what you all think.

The question was "How safe is running tren for the over 45 crowd if you have never done it before". Also, what if you are on BP meds to control BP, and on Cholesterol management drugs as well.

The only time i ran tren was 6-7 years ago and at the time i was more like 38. I found it to be a good product to run at the age of 38. However my standard cholesterol is good and my regular bp is 110/60 - so i was in good shape to give it a try.

My personal thoughts are to play things conservatively. You only have one body and so any advice that you have should come from that perspective.

What do you think?
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

Re: Tren for the over 45's - yes/no or with caution?

I have done just test e cycles for years, I cut hard when off cycle and bulk with a test e cycle. I am in good shape! I think the older gentlemen that wish to juice, try primo. I am 42 and I will do my first primo cycle Oct.

Thanks

Well if the PM is from who I think it's from I would tell that person to listen to the 9 out of 10 people telling him to run it with his medical conditions....

If its not from that person and thier BP stays in check and that's the only medical condition they have, then as long as they're monitoring everything including bloods regularly, then a mild dose of ace MIGHT be ok. I'm still no doctor and honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone with any heart or BP conditions. And I have a heart condition myself.

Thanks

glad there are some other old effers around here. i am also 45 years old and currently doing 6 week cycle at 40 mg / day, and its going great. stronger and leaner already. just get blood work to watch kidneys.

Thanks

For sure watch kidney function and such if your running the compound of Tren 12 plus weeks! To help with cholesterol and BP take some red yeast rice @ 6grams a day and it should def keep things in check. But if already battling BP problems and in the 45+ crowd, I would say be VERY careful and have a watchful eye if deciding to run good ole Tren.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

keep your eye on BP, and drink tons of water.. but i am sure you knew this
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

Well after listening and being told by 99% of all yall guys,esp Colt Im no longer considering tren at all!!!!! i have figured out some different cycles i can do instead

Thanks

It's not like I want all the tren in the world for myself lol just looking out for you brother

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    It's not like I want all the tren in the world for myself lol just looking out for you brother
    i know brother,im just lucky to have you guys

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

I've been telling brother bullseye this for months. Lol. Run primo

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    I've been telling brother bullseye this for months. Lol. Run primo
    yea i know brother,im hard headed lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

45-ish, checking in.

I cruise on a low dose of Test and Tren, and then increase my dosage when on blast. Def need to keep blood work in-check and drink lots of water. I've not seen any conclusive evidence that Tren contributes to kidney problems; am prepared to be proven wrong but to date I've not seen a valid study linking the two.

That said, the "Be conservative" post is spot-on IMO.

Thanks

54 years old. 5'10, 195, 9.7% bf, (I have been as big as 245 but the last few years have cut and moved toward physique building and like a lean 190 ish)

currently on 600mg tren e, 300 mg tren a, 500mg test, 350mg wk Var, 200 mg wk of proviron (50 mg/eod of oral mast), blood work is spot on.

I also take Caber, aromisine, pre and post workout supps and 4iu/ed of GH.

If you saw me and came withing ten years of guessing my age you would be in a lonely group. I don't say this to brag, I am telling you that everyone is unique and as long as you are feeling good and monitoring responsibly then age is just a number.

I will cut back to 600mg/wk of tren e and cut the test to 300 in about a week. in four more weeks I will drop the tren and cruise for a couple of weeks before starting a Primo run that will take me in to spring.

Run the correct ancillaries, know you body, put in the work, monitor you blood and lipids and use your head.

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    54 years old. 5'10, 195, 9.7% bf, (I have been as big as 245 but the last few years have cut and moved toward physique building and like a lean 190 ish)

currently on 600mg tren e, 300 mg tren a, 500mg test, 350mg wk Var, 200 mg wk of proviron (50 mg/eod of oral mast), blood work is spot on.

If you saw me and came withing ten years of guessing my age you would be in a lonely group. I don't say this to brag, I am telling you that everyone is unique and as long as you are feeling good and monitoring responsibly then age is just a number.

I will cut back to 600mg/wk of tren e and cut the test to 300 in about a week. in four more weeks I will drop the tren and cruise for a couple of weeks before starting a Primo run that will take me in to spring.

Run the correct ancillaries, know you body, put in the work, monitor you blood and lipids and use your head.

Respect,
    Vette
    wow!!!!! well ive had a few close friends on other boards that i could run it,if i watch everything,cause example right now,im running 700mg deca/800mg test/500mg/masteron and my BP is 188/72.....and my lipids look good except my LDL which is shit,but i take 1500mg of Niacin/day and its helping bringing it up off cycle

my question does tren have an effect on an enlarged heart? i developed one last year due to a very high spike in BP,but as ive mentioned,i take all the meds for BP and cholesterol and get mu blood checked regularly........Im not gonna use it,im just curious brother thanks

Thanks

bump.........

Thanks

Age is irrelevant ... I have a young friend (27) with BP problems who cannot run it- period. I am 54, 55 soon and run the shit out of it.... of course I could be dead by the time you read this.... I hope not.... that would suck.

Running tren is a health question. Bullseye has no business running it because of a pre-existing medical condition. There are guys of all ages who have no business running tren.... and depending on the dose, almost anyone healthy can run it IMO.

I think I have beat this horse to death... and now that I have an Avatar of my torso- you can see what I was saying earlier... I am fit,I stay fit, I donate blood, eat clean, take an 81mg aspirin ed, monitor BP and lipids and I love me some tren brothers!

Do Work!!
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

So if the goal is "physique building" and "lean" why are you running a 1400 mgs of injectables plus orals?

In my years of experience, that is not needed for "physique building" and "lean."

I would classify that cycle as a heavy bulking cycle for someone competing in national level contests.

Are you sure the stated goal matches the your course of action?

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

I was pyramiding up the Tren e and pyramiding down the tren a ... so there wasn't 900mg of tren (active). I was switching from Tren A to Tren E.

As I stated in my original post: "I will cut back to 600mg/wk of tren e and cut the test to 300 in about a week. in four more weeks I will drop the tren and cruise for a couple of weeks before starting a Primo run that will take me in to spring."

I ran the tren at 600mg and once I transitioned to the tren e, I cut the test to 300mg/wk.
    If I were going to bulk, it would be on high dose test (750mg/wk +) as I do not like NPP/Deca or Eq.
    Bulking on tren is hard as hell IMO. Regardless, the gear is not going to 'bulk' anyone... calories are.

The 50mg ed of Var is ineffective for any type of bulk and is best suited for leaning the mid section.
    The Proviron 50mg eod is certainly not going to help anyone bulk.

The goal was to end a recomp with a lean gain (bulk?) and be at or near 200.
    I recomped from 245 to 170. I am currently exactly 200 and the avatar pick is last month.
    Yes, I am sure that I was running a cycle to get to my goals and I did.

I have decided to run Mast/Test/Var rather than the Primo for now.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cashout View Post
    So if the goal is "physique building" and "lean" why are you running a 1400 mgs of injectables plus orals?

In my years of experience, that is not needed for "physique building" and "lean."

I would classify that cycle as a heavy bulking cycle for someone competing in national level contests.

Are you sure the stated goal matches the your course of action?
    I wouldn't classify that cycle that way. It may seem stout for your average gym rat, but not a Nat Lev competitor. Not by a long shot.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

As a former successful national level competitor, I'd respectfully disagree.

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I wouldn't classify that cycle that way. It may seem stout for your average gym rat, but not a Nat Lev competitor. Not by a long shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast