Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

TNE....Excellent!!!!

Ok....I am currently on my first cycle ever of Test C and became interested in TNE (Testosterone No Ester). I had a lot of guys tell me that maybe the compound would be a little much for a first timer....that it was a very powerful compound, only for seasoned users. That made me want to try it even more!! Let me tell you guys...."Oh my God." I have pinned .5 ml preworkout and I was tore up! I lifted balls to the wall the first day. I lifted INTENSELY for 1.5 hours, and had to make myself leave the gym. This morning I pinned another .5 mg, and the same thing. I lifted way too long...couldn't get enough. My strength was up, and my libido is crazy. The oil has a weird smell to it....almost like benzocaine. I also am a little more sore than usual at the pin sites....the Test C I am using hasn't caused me any soreness. I know you should only use one compound for your first cycle.....but this is still Test...one compound! I also get a little "crash" kinda thing after 6-7 hours, where I get really sleepy and want to take a nap. So far, no itchy nips. I have read that Test Susp will convert to estro much quicker...so I am going to keep an eye on that. I am going to work my way up to 1 mg and keep you guys posted. My suggestion to all of you is if you like Test, go buy some TNE TODAY.

Thanks

Re: Tne....hoy shit, bro!!!!

Im very interested in trying this out. Guess i will have to order some!

I do a couple of evening workouts - and that might avoid the crash. If i work out at 7:30pm what is the best time to inject?
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

Re: Tne....hoy shit, bro!!!!

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Im very interested in trying this out. Guess i will have to order some!

I do a couple of evening workouts - and that might avoid the crash. If i work out at 7:30pm what is the best time to inject?
    I am finding 1 to 1.5 hrs preworkout, but I am still trying to get it dialed in. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Re: TNE....Excellent!!!!

Glad you having a good dance with the TNE so far it's the most bad ass pre workout there is bro!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    One of these days ill work up the cajones to try this tren base I've got laying around.

Thanks

TNE is awesome. If your gonna do it on a regular basis as in ED for a while, you should consider using slin pins for it.

Thanks

Hmmmm, now yet another thing i have my eye on. There is no satisfaction in this game.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

I skipped the TNE today, but tomorrow I am dosing .75 ml (75mg). I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    One of these days ill work up the cajones to try this tren base I've got laying around.
    If I was single I'd be running the **** out of tren base. I like my family and want to keep them around though. I think I would be a single **** again if I ran tren base

Thanks

I really want to try TNE. I would assume due to the rapid increase in testosterone levels it makes you more susceptible to estrogen related side effects especially during long term use.

Thanks

Nice report on TNE
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

i know shane... as i have always said, the stuff is fuel.. It was hard for me to work out of heavy days once i was done with it. Love me TNE
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Here we go.....today I pinned .75 ml (75 mg) about 1.5 hours before workout and WOW! On the way to the gym I noticed that I was grinding my teeth and had incorporated a death grip on the steering wheel. Had one of the best workouts of my life. Today was shoulders day and everything felt incredibly light. Military presses went up 15 pounds (I am sure 6 weeks in of Test C can't be hurting), and shrugs felt like cotton. The other thing I notice about TNE is how quick I work through sets...it is almost like I could do one huge super set-very little fatigue. The stuff really makes libido unbearable, too. I had to wake up wifey this morning before work....had too. I felt like if I couldn't serve her, my head would simply explode. That is how the stuff makes you feel....a man on a mission with tunnel vision. Focused, bro. Still no estro sides...a little nipple itch this morning...but it went away. I will take a break tomorrow (Test C pin day), and Friday, you better get ready.....1 ml (100mg)!!

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 1,742 Posts

Now u understand y Test S is the choice of athletes, it works quick, its in and out of their system....

Thanks

Ok....100 mg this morning. Teeth-grinding, death-gripping, aggressive, crazy shit! This time I got this since of adrenaline about 1 hour after the pin that I STILL FEEL RIGHT NOW! Went in and did legs and had one of the best workouts I have ever had. When I get done with squats, I always feel a hair bit nauseous. Not today, bro! 1 warm up set and 3 sets of 12 and I couldn't wait to get on the leg press. Fatigue was non-existent, and I felt like I could have lifted another 4 hours. I think, for me, this might be a little too much. Next week, I am going to run 75 mg on M,W,F, along with my usual Test C at 500 mg. I have noticed just a little bit of bloat in my stomach, but nothing major. No gyno symptons, and I have never, ever had such a high libido. Completely abnormal, dysfunctional sexual shit. I gained 3 pounds this week with no body fat increase...I think TNE helped with that. I'll keep you guys posted. Some of you have talked about snagging some for yourselves....let's keep this thread going with your experiences. Thanks-

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane1974 For This Useful Post:

Jada (10-16-2013)

Thanks

Watch you sodium intake bro. TNE typically does not cause water retention. If your sodium is in check consider upping your AI.

Sounds like you found the golden key to back and legs day... and heavy days... and when you have a hot date nights....

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Ordered mine and its on the way. I cant wait to try it for my evening workouts. Dont think i'll attempt it for a morning workout due to what the guys are saying about the aggression. I work at a bookstore so i cant be narky with the staff! They'll all quit on me!