TNE....Excellent!!!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok....I am currently on my first cycle ever of Test C and became interested in TNE (Testosterone No Ester). I had a lot of guys tell me that maybe the compound would be a little much for a first timer....that it was a very powerful compound, only for seasoned users. That made me want to try it even more!! Let me tell you guys...."Oh my God." I have pinned .5 ml preworkout and I was tore up! I lifted balls to the wall the first day. I lifted INTENSELY for 1.5 hours, and had to make myself leave the gym. This morning I pinned another .5 mg, and the same thing. I lifted way too long...couldn't get enough. My strength was up, and my libido is crazy. The oil has a weird smell to it....almost like benzocaine. I also am a little more sore than usual at the pin sites....the Test C I am using hasn't caused me any soreness. I know you should only use one compound for your first cycle.....but this is still Test...one compound! I also get a little "crash" kinda thing after 6-7 hours, where I get really sleepy and want to take a nap. So far, no itchy nips. I have read that Test Susp will convert to estro much quicker...so I am going to keep an eye on that. I am going to work my way up to 1 mg and keep you guys posted. My suggestion to all of you is if you like Test, go buy some TNE TODAY.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tne....hoy shit, bro!!!!

Im very interested in trying this out. Guess i will have to order some!

I do a couple of evening workouts - and that might avoid the crash. If i work out at 7:30pm what is the best time to inject?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tne....hoy shit, bro!!!!

Im very interested in trying this out. Guess i will have to order some!

I do a couple of evening workouts - and that might avoid the crash. If i work out at 7:30pm what is the best time to inject?
I am finding 1 to 1.5 hrs preworkout, but I am still trying to get it dialed in. I'll keep you posted.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you having a good dance with the TNE so far :) it's the most bad ass pre workout there is bro!!!!!!!!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of these days ill work up the cajones to try this tren base I've got laying around.

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TNE is awesome. If your gonna do it on a regular basis as in ED for a while, you should consider using slin pins for it.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, now yet another thing i have my eye on. There is no satisfaction in this game.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I skipped the TNE today, but tomorrow I am dosing .75 ml (75mg). I'll keep you guys posted.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of these days ill work up the cajones to try this tren base I've got laying around.

If I was single I'd be running the fuck out of tren base. I like my family and want to keep them around though. I think I would be a single fuck again if I ran tren base

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I really want to try TNE. I would assume due to the rapid increase in testosterone levels it makes you more susceptible to estrogen related side effects especially during long term use.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice report on TNE :p

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know shane... as i have always said, the stuff is fuel.. It was hard for me to work out of heavy days once i was done with it. Love me TNE

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here we go.....today I pinned .75 ml (75 mg) about 1.5 hours before workout and WOW! On the way to the gym I noticed that I was grinding my teeth and had incorporated a death grip on the steering wheel. Had one of the best workouts of my life. Today was shoulders day and everything felt incredibly light. Military presses went up 15 pounds (I am sure 6 weeks in of Test C can't be hurting), and shrugs felt like cotton. The other thing I notice about TNE is how quick I work through sets...it is almost like I could do one huge super set-very little fatigue. The stuff really makes libido unbearable, too. I had to wake up wifey this morning before work....had too. I felt like if I couldn't serve her, my head would simply explode. That is how the stuff makes you feel....a man on a mission with tunnel vision. Focused, bro. Still no estro sides...a little nipple itch this morning...but it went away. I will take a break tomorrow (Test C pin day), and Friday, you better get ready.....1 ml (100mg)!!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now u understand y Test S is the choice of athletes, it works quick, its in and out of their system....

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok....100 mg this morning. Teeth-grinding, death-gripping, aggressive, crazy shit! This time I got this since of adrenaline about 1 hour after the pin that I STILL FEEL RIGHT NOW! Went in and did legs and had one of the best workouts I have ever had. When I get done with squats, I always feel a hair bit nauseous. Not today, bro! 1 warm up set and 3 sets of 12 and I couldn't wait to get on the leg press. Fatigue was non-existent, and I felt like I could have lifted another 4 hours. I think, for me, this might be a little too much. Next week, I am going to run 75 mg on M,W,F, along with my usual Test C at 500 mg. I have noticed just a little bit of bloat in my stomach, but nothing major. No gyno symptons, and I have never, ever had such a high libido. Completely abnormal, dysfunctional sexual shit. I gained 3 pounds this week with no body fat increase...I think TNE helped with that. I'll keep you guys posted. Some of you have talked about snagging some for yourselves....let's keep this thread going with your experiences. Thanks-

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watch you sodium intake bro. TNE typically does not cause water retention. If your sodium is in check consider upping your AI.

Sounds like you found the golden key to back and legs day... and heavy days... and when you have a hot date nights....

Respect,
Vette

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine and its on the way. I cant wait to try it for my evening workouts. Dont think i'll attempt it for a morning workout due to what the guys are saying about the aggression. I work at a bookstore so i cant be narky with the staff! They'll all quit on me!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine and its on the way. I cant wait to try it for my evening workouts. Dont think i'll attempt it for a morning workout due to what the guys are saying about the aggression. I work at a bookstore so i cant be narky with the staff! They'll all quit on me!

Great, my friend!! Post in this thread so we can see how it goes.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i tried a conservative dose of 50mg. I pinned at 6:30pm and was in the gym by 7:30pm. Firstly, there is a bit of PIP - it caught me by surprise, but it was gone within 60 seconds. The TNE didnt make me feel any different, until i started my workout.

I had worked out in the morning - so this was really just a test run to workout legs and chest just to see how things rolled.

Squats

115 x 20 - warmups
135 x 20 - belted out as normal
185 x 20 - belted out - normally get tired around 15
225 x 20 - belted out - normally have to do 10 & 10.

I did not try upping the weights, i dont want to aggravate my back - not that it was hurting, but it does get sore if form is not perfect. The interesting thing was i didnt feel stronger, but i felt i had better endurance.

It was the same on bench press. I did not go up in weight, but did more sets. Followed by dumbell presses - tore through them after the bench press which was a surprise.

Dumbell Presses
45 x 10
45 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 10

Each set was perfect considering i was at the end of my routine and would have normally been fatiguing. Also - this was after doing squats - normally i dont have anything left after squats.

By the time i finished it was 9:00pm and i felt i could have gone on for another half hour. By 10pm i was in bed and got that other half hour workout. And the same this morning. So, right now, im feeling very worked out, and very happy.

Im going to try 75mg next!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i tried a conservative dose of 50mg. I pinned at 6:30pm and was in the gym by 7:30pm. Firstly, there is a bit of PIP - it caught me by surprise, but it was gone within 60 seconds. The TNE didnt make me feel any different, until i started my workout.

I had worked out in the morning - so this was really just a test run to workout legs and chest just to see how things rolled.

Squats

115 x 20 - warmups
135 x 20 - belted out as normal
185 x 20 - belted out - normally get tired around 15
225 x 20 - belted out - normally have to do 10 & 10.

I did not try upping the weights, i dont want to aggravate my back - not that it was hurting, but it does get sore if form is not perfect. The interesting thing was i didnt feel stronger, but i felt i had better endurance.

It was the same on bench press. I did not go up in weight, but did more sets. Followed by dumbell presses - tore through them after the bench press which was a surprise.

Dumbell Presses
45 x 10
45 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 10

Each set was perfect considering i was at the end of my routine and would have normally been fatiguing. Also - this was after doing squats - normally i dont have anything left after squats.

By the time i finished it was 9:00pm and i felt i could have gone on for another half hour. By 10pm i was in bed and got that other half hour workout. And the same this morning. So, right now, im feeling very worked out, and very happy.

Im going to try 75mg next!

I love it!! That is the first thing I noticed. MAJOR improvement in endurance. Wait to you pin that 75 mg. And I get a little bite out of it as well.

New Threads