G jumps on the tren train

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 23

Tren for sure gives me pumps that are so rediculas that I am not sure until afterward if I have injured myself or just over pumped an area..... With this training I am doing there is a lot of super volume and it is getting more than I can handle on my lower back and glutes area. Going to try to get a round some of the added stress by switching from squats to leg press on muscle rounds.

On a good note today I seemed to sweat less than last week and breathing was not as extreme. Guess like everything it is a trade off and you just have to find ways to work around pieces that are not working for you. This is fro sure a learning experience.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def protect your back, Mate. Perhaps good heavy squats first in your lift (moderate volume) and then balls-out high volume / heavy weight on the leg press?

Great attitude on working around what's not working for you! You're crushing this! :)

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def protect your back, Mate. Perhaps good heavy squats first in your lift (moderate volume) and then balls-out high volume / heavy weight on the leg press?

Great attitude on working around what's not working for you! You're crushing this! :)

After speaking with spongy will be changing to leg press for muscle rounds. So heavy squats mon. High volume hack squats tues and leg press thur.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 24

I am noticing more and more some of the weirdest shit I have seen. I mentioned before how the tren was causing more gas build up then usual after I eat. Well I am also noticing very strange fluctuations in my belly area. These are radical huge fluctuations.

IE while working out at the end of my workout I have to remove my shirt as it gets too wet and does not breathe and afterwards look in the mirror, I think man everything looks great turn to the side look lean and shit. Then I eat and go upstairs and it looks like someone cut me open stuck 2 watermelons onside and sewed me back together. We are talking inside bloat like nothing I have ever seen.

Then later I look again and I look normal. Never before have I seen such huge variations it almost freaks me out everytime I eat. I wonder what causes this I will watch more closely from here out......

Other than this weirdness everything is going good in the cycle. I feel strong, I sleep the same as not on tren, I even am starting to cool down at night I did not use my fan last night and woke up one time almost cold it rocked! I really am not seeing much more vascularity as the cycle goes on, I was already vascular but I was hoping it would get crazy LOL

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could your bloat on Tren be a prolactin issue?

Well I started my caber last week and was definitely getting prolactin sides when I started it. Today is the day after my caber and I feel very good. Just get hella bloated after I eat. It does not stay. Sure it could be from high prolactin I may be sensitive to it and may need to up my does maybe goto EOD instead of E3D?? I will ask some guys that know more than me.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Well I started my caber last week and was definitely getting prolactin sides when I started it. Today is the day after my caber and I feel very good. Just get hella bloated after I eat. It does not stay. Sure it could be from high prolactin I may be sensitive to it and may need to up my does maybe goto EOD instead of E3D?? I will ask some guys that know more than me.

No do NOT use cabergoline that much. At most use it twice per week at 0.5mg. The sides are harsh. Is there a lot of sugar in your diet? Hows your water consumption looking too? This just might be a diet related issue.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No do NOT use cabergoline that much. At most use it twice per week at 0.5mg. The sides are harsh. Is there a lot of sugar in your diet? Hows your water consumption looking too? This just might be a diet related issue.

No sugars in diet spongy handles diet so doubt it..... I drink around 2-3 gallons of water per day.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GFunky I get similar sides after eating (am presently running Tren E @ 300 Mg weekly). Not certain if its Tren specifically but you're not alone as per the bloat and gas feeling.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GFunky I get similar sides after eating (am presently running Tren E @ 300 Mg weekly). Not certain if its Tren specifically but you're not alone as per the bloat and gas feeling.

You have no idea how good it makes me feel not to be alone is it not the worst feeling ever for about 1 1/2 hours?

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 28

Decided last night to test out the cardio and do some jiu jitsu. It is not really that tren kills your breathing, sure it gets a little harder to breathe IE you take breathes through mouth but I believe it is the heat and sweating that is tough. While I ran and did different drills while I was working everything was all good I could control my breathing and felt good. When I stopped heat wave, sweat and hard breathing but it is way doable guys.

Had to take this week off training weights the Titan has been tightening my glute, ham, lower back area too much and never letting it loosen. I also think my hams have grown which is good. I think the week off will be good I may still do some arms and shoulders since I already did some squats this week but will be skipping deads for sure. I have real issues not working out but I am going to try not to...... Of course as I say this I am thinking would an arm workout hurt?? Yeah I got issues LOL

All in all having a good cycle the 4th week is over and starting the 5th today.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when u have a chance can u post some new videos:-?

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when u have a chance can u post some new videos:-?

I can probably do that. I actually took a video of my 345 bench this morning and my 355 fail...... I will try to get at least the 345 up later if I can find some time.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 34

I have decided at this poing that this Tren from PEA is either way underdosed or just not tren at all. My strength is just not where it should be on tren, hell I was stronger on just test and havok last cycle. I have even upped the dose to 455 per week 130 EOD which I actually did at the end of 3 weeks so this will be almost 2 weeks at a higher dose.

I have been doing jiu jitsu this last week since I was off of weights and I can go 5 minutes of hard rolling and do just fine. As soon as I am done breathing sucks like shit but while I am doing it I am fine. Since this is the first time I have done tren it is very disappointing that what I received was either under dosed or fake.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you're on tren there is no mistaking it...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn G that's crazy. Have u gone in contact with pea, ur still in the beginnin of ur cycle so things could be resolved.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn G that's crazy. Have u gone in contact with pea, ur still in the beginnin of ur cycle so things could be resolved.

Yes got ahold of him and he said it may have been a bad batch on 1 of my vials the one I got after july but the rest he assured is all good. He is going to send me out a new vial. So hopefully everything will work out.

New Threads