New guy to these boards

Reaction score
Hola,

new to these boards, I'm on quite a few others. Normally as a lurker though, I don't really have much input with AAS as some vets do. Just thought I'd introduce myself, gonna try to be more active on this board. I think I find it through a google search researching a source. Honestly looks like this board is filled with all the people i respect and read on other boards, so seems legit.

About me:
6' 4"
250lbs
16% BF
24years old, 25 in a month

Haven't dabbled in AAS yet, ran a really mild cycle of Hdrol with an actual PCT (being a nolva/clomid combo with DAA and before/after bloods to make sure my body was gtg) earlier this year to just see how I would react to it. I'm looking at doing what I consider a mild beginner cycle around end of sep.

500 mg/wk Test E for 14 weeks
50/50/75/100 Hdrol for first 4 weeks ( have some I want to use up and figure it wouldn't be a bad kick start.
Anti-E (not sure which or how much, still researching) I'm definitely learning more towards an EOD approach to avoid gyno. I'd rather avoid it all together than try to kill it when/if it flares up.

PCT:
HCG 500iu per day for 10 days post cycle (blast at end of cycle, woman is going to be gone til December so no need to try and keep them plump during)

starting day 14 post cycle
Nolva (40/40/30/20)
Clomid (100/100/50/50)
and an Anti-E, input needed

I'm really kind of sketch on which Anti-E's are best and when or if running Hdrol for a mild kick is a bad idea on cycle. Figured it is on hand and I know how I acted to it why not give it a toss in.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! any questions ask away!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad to have you here bro, welcome

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. Do yourself a favor and throw the hdrol in the trash or sell it to some goon in the gym. Don't mix prohormones and REAL GEAR... Its like having sex... but with a midget. Yeah its sex, but its just not right... Get yourself some dbol. 30mg per day for the first four weeks and you'll be on fire. 15-20lbs in those initial weeks if you eat right.

Good luck bro.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! And good advise from piller on ditching the hdrol.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brethren

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. Do yourself a favor and throw the hdrol in the trash or sell it to some goon in the gym. Don't mix prohormones and REAL GEAR... Its like having sex... but with a midget. Yeah its sex, but its just not right... Get yourself some dbol. 30mg per day for the first four weeks and you'll be on fire. 15-20lbs in those initial weeks if you eat right.

Good luck bro.

Whoa POB, I would so fuck a midget! On another note, welcome to our home brotger

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, hope you like it here as much as I do. It's an addiction that all of us here have. You're going to love your first go at Test. Look into getting some Aromasin. I do 12.5 mg ED.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Hang on for the ride with that first Test cycle!!!!! You'll enjoy it!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, bro. After I pinned my first Test C shot, I took all my Hdrol and Mdrol and sold the shit out of it on ebay. I can tell you right now, real gear is TOTALLY different.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whoa POB, I would so fuck a midget! On another note, welcome to our home brotger

Yea, I'm gonna have to go with Creek on this...I mean, come on. Have any of you in here ever fucked a midget? do you know anyone that ever has? I'd do it just so I could say I have!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew

New Threads