Taurine dosing while on clen.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much taurine is needed to alleviate the cramps while running clen?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im up at 3 grams a days And the damn cramps still messing with me. Imma try upping it some more to see what happens.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running at 3 mg a day for a few days now and cramps are gone.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run 4ed when I run dbol and Clen both ... split dose 2gms am and 2gms pm (not counting whatever is in my workout supps). I probably piss a gram of it out but back pumps and calf pumps take me down... and I ain't having it bro!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ugh clen cramps... First time I used it I walked into the gym for leg day, pulled a ham warming up and walked right back out... 3g of taurine per day for me plus I drink all sorts of juice, gatorade etc..

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had a Clen cramp in my calf that made it extremely difficult to walk for at least a week.

Taurine and water keep that away.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always get calf pumps or cramps first... then the back pumps/cramps are usually a day or so behind them. I say pumps or cramps because they will sometimes alternate between the two. I keep a kilo of PrimaForce Taurine on hand.

By the way, mixing creatine, taurine and glutamine in pre and intra workout drinks works GREAT- especially on hot days when you have outside cardio runs.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always get calf pumps or cramps first... then the back pumps/cramps are usually a day or so behind them. I say pumps or cramps because they will sometimes alternate between the two. I keep a kilo of PrimaForce Taurine on hand.

By the way, mixing creatine, taurine and glutamine in pre and intra workout drinks works GREAT- especially on hot days when you have outside cardio runs.
I actually use ON CGT 10 for my taurine and creatine. Great stuff.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 grams worked excellent for me so I always stuck with it. Try it out!!!

New Threads