Sons Of Anarchy

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is one show i never watched, i might have to start watching this week, where can i find season one?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard its a cool show I've never watched it though.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't watch television, but I am familiar with the show. I love to see people wearing the shows apparel though. They're made to look like the shit outlaw MC guys wear. Serious posing.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't believe they burned her alive.. that was excessive

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is one show i never watched, i might have to start watching this week, where can i find season one?

Season 1-3 is on netflix, and season 4 you can get at like blockbuster or something similar

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had to skip fast to the end so I didn't ruin any of it. But I seen something about burning someone. Damn my plan failed!! Can't wait to pirate the new season but I'm still only half way threw the last one

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

U can download it at thepiratebay...

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just by that season opener, this season is gonna be AWESOME!! I hope Tig goes on a killing rampage!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Just by that season opener, this season is gonna be AWESOME!! I hope Tig goes on a killing rampage!

Starting with Clay because not for the lie they were discussing before the fake DUI phone call his daughter would be alive as the lie is what drove Tig to run down the 9er!

Tara is going to turn into a Gemma?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Law abiding nurse turned wife to the #1 in the club....

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tara is my kinda girl and how about Gemma taking it like a dog!

Come Sunday Boardwalk Empire begins!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
fuck i knew i should of started reading this thread but i could help it, i missed the season opener. already got it ruined now cuz i read something about a bitch being burned a alive.

i think is a decent show, its entertaining, not that realistic but i enjoy watching it. i would love a more realistic club show, were they are like selling meth, smoking drugs, going to major war with other clubs. But still a good show, i,m gonna see if its on on demand right now. i hope it is

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Tara is my kinda girl and how about Gemma taking it like a dog!

Come Sunday Boardwalk Empire begins!

i fucking cant stand jema...... tara is a down ass bitch, but jema just bothers the shit out of me for some reason. i think its cuz she tries to hard and acts like she is a member of the club, shes a fucking old lady , i want to punch her in the fuckng face. cant stand her

BTW Jema is Peggy Bundy Correct? lol this has been bugging me and ive been meaning to look it up lol

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I am one season behind or maybe two. Well worth watching and flippin great writing of the show. Anyone who hasn't seen it should. On another note be very careful of getting torrents from public places like thepiratebay since it can be tracked by your internet provider and you can get your internet turned off, fined, or even sued for it.

Anyone who does torrent and wants info on places that are private and 0% chance of having anything like that happen hit me up.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
somehow I got sucked into this one...lol

pirovoliko

Reaction score
i fucking cant stand jema...... tara is a down ass bitch, but jema just bothers the shit out of me for some reason. i think its cuz she tries to hard and acts like she is a member of the club, shes a fucking old lady , i want to punch her in the fuckng face. cant stand her

BTW Jema is Peggy Bundy Correct? lol this has been bugging me and ive been meaning to look it up lol
yes she is.....and married to the shows creator, producer and writer, who is Otto btw....

New Threads