Any opinion on next cycle layout for me . No bad Ideas here Im considering every option

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any opinion on next cycle layout for me . No bad Ideas here Im considering every option

Ok here it goes I want a bulker this winter so here are my ideas...

1st Cycle Layout:
Tren/Test/Anadrol or dbol
Tren will be ran higher than the test or close to the same dosage.

2nd Cycle Layout:
The always used and never disappointed bulker
Test/deca/anadrol or d-bol
Im waiting on coltmc to give some feedback on his higher Npp than test cycle right now to decide if I will run the deca higher or lower with this one.

Notes:
1. Ive never used Tren before but Ive heard it can be used as a bulker with the right compounds added and I've never used A-drol before either. I've always ran d-bol and love that shit everytime.

2. Adrol vs dbol
( gains vs gains )
( side effects vs side effects )
( water retention vs water retention )
( strength vs strength )

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO POST ONE'S IDEAS. TO ME CRITICISM IS VALUABLE AS LONG AS ITS CONSTRUCTIVE...... ENJOY THE READ FELLAS

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Any opinion on next cycle layout for me . No bad Ideas here Im considering every option

1. Since your doing a bulker, i would go with deca/test/dbol or drol. I've never been disappointed with the bulk and serious mass i build on that stack. Tren is awesome, but it gets me more leaner and a lot harder than deca. I say save the tren for after your bulk.

2. Anadrol vs Dbol...i would go with dbol from personal experience. I build a little bit more and feel stronger with anadrol, but it comes with A LOT more sides for me. Dbol always does the trick for me, with hardly any sides, except being a damn beast.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Any opinion on next cycle layout for me . No bad Ideas here Im considering every option

I have always been a dbol man myself... IMO stick with what you love and know works for you. Drol, in my experience, will make you hold more water and is a "stronger" oral... both will give good strength gains, some guys get more from Drol and I have never had any real bad sides from either. Dbol makes me feel like a king and like I'm just on a high in life... where Drol was a little of the opposite. Drol didn't make me feel terrible just probably a little worse than normal... nothing I couldn't stand but have had guys I know drop it because they felt like shit from it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would go tren because personally I don't care for deca. You can bulk with tren with THE RIGHT DIET not with other compounds added.

Drol vs dbol? Do both.

^^^^ that's my winter bulker

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I would go with the test deca dbol cycle. I qlways run deca higher the test, bout 2:1 deca-test ratio.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Tren/Test/Anadrol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Tren/Test/Anadrol

You guys are making me want tren now. Im on GH 5iu's a day so that and my .5 mg arimadex will keep the bloat down from the adrol. Now as POB was saying D-bol and A-drol together.... IDK about that. Wouldnt your kidneys get extremely shitted on. I mean Liv-52 is a hell of a drug, I just dont know if itll help with both of those running through my system

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You guys are making me want tren now. Im on GH 5iu's a day so that and my .5 mg arimadex will keep the bloat down from the adrol. Now as POB was saying D-bol and A-drol together.... IDK about that. Wouldnt your kidneys get extremely shitted on. I mean Liv-52 is a hell of a drug, I just dont know if itll help with both of those running through my system

Your kidneys might take a little beating and your liver values will be whacked while you're running em but everything will go back to normal if you only run 6 weeks. People get a little too paranoid about orals and think they're gonna have kidney and liver failure if they run anything over 50mg of any oral for more then 6weeks. Just more dumbass broscience from ology. Yes the shit can fuck you up but what are we putting in our bodies that couldn't? I think you'd be good running either 100 drol 50 dbol or even start out at running 50 50.

Personally if I was looking for just a pure mass builder I'd run deca. My appetite goes to shit on tren and on deca I can't stop eating. I literally threw up earlier tonight because I ate so much. For me for a recomp or straight cut, tren. For an all out bulk, deca all day.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Your kidneys might take a little beating and your liver values will be whacked while you're running em but everything will go back to normal if you only run 6 weeks. People get a little too paranoid about orals and think they're gonna have kidney and liver failure if they run anything over 50mg of any oral for more then 6weeks. Just more dumbass broscience from ology. Yes the shit can fuck you up but what are we putting in our bodies that couldn't? I think you'd be good running either 100 drol 50 dbol or even start out at running 50 50.

Personally if I was looking for just a pure mass builder I'd run deca. My appetite goes to shit on tren and on deca I can't stop eating. I literally threw up earlier tonight because I ate so much. For me for a recomp or straight cut, tren. For an all out bulk, deca all day.

You getting any sides so far from the npp higher than test, because id like to run the deca higher

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You getting any sides so far from the npp higher than test, because id like to run the deca higher

Nope. My libidos not the best but my gma just passed and this last week has been insane. But when it's go time he's good to go. I'm running stane and caber along side though. It's only been I think 3 weeks on fri since I started. Im curious to see how I do around weeks 6-8. Deca dick doesn't happen right away and from the cases I've read they've been around the 6-10 week period. If I make it through that period then I think I'm in the clear.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Please do keep me informed coltmc. If all turns out well, then Ill be running the deca higher than the test.

New Threads