Long time lurker..about to give it a go

Reaction score
Yello All!

Long time lurker here..figured it's about time and get involved (little deeper than reading that is)...this board has really helped with routine and diet advice, so figured I'd give back in whatever way, shape or form I could.

Little bit about me:
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 190
Bf: fuck, who knows...12% is what online calcs. say (lol..I know).

Been working out religously for a year or so..got seriously about diet about 4 months ago...orignally hit the gym to loose the spare tire, but got hooked...want to take it to the next level...I mean, I've got 8 months or so 'til summer is back. (Up here in the great white north..home of RIM)

Looking at doing my first cycle soon. Been thinking it through for some time, but the quality of the gear I've been running across at the gym up here is shit...biggest trouble is finding quality goods!

Looking to add size, but keep lean (don't want to give up the six pack..well, close to six pack, I worked hard for..lol).
Either way, few pics (yes, I realize they are shitty..will get someone to take better pics of me)

6d106977.jpg

41d17bd6.jpg

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to SI bro!!!!!!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family bro

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bro!
When you have time post up what you were thinking about for your first cycle in the Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion forum. The members will look it over for you & give you some feed back.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
G'day mate. Yeah, looks like 12% to me. Not bad for 36 (from a really old bastard).

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome dude, for me not enough definition, nothing a quick and very basic cycle wouldnt fix

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we'll take care of you man.....good to have you with us

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey toolin, welcome to si.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! You'll learn everything you need to know about achieving the results you are looking for. Just remember, if you want to bulk, you'll give up some definition to do so. After you bulk a little then go for that six pack.

New Threads