egg plant to cure cancer?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mmmm, very interesting. Eggplant is part of the nightshade family and if i remember correctly all nightshades trigger and inflammatory response from the body.

Brussle Srpouts have strong anti cancer properties - but you have to eat them cooked. Which is good because i dont think i could eat them raw...

And Mangoes are the fruit of happiness. Natures natural anti-depressant. If you are fighting off cancer be sure to eat mangoes!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its a good video, but talks a lot about woman, then goes into prostate cancer for men, its all about bioidentical hormones, and not taking prostate drugs... and dht info... good video i think?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they also just stated tnat "every school who put kids on riddelin (sp?) where awarded $1000 if not more by the feds for using the drug"

freaking wow!

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
love some grilled eggplant

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they also just stated tnat "every school who put kids on riddelin (sp?) where awarded $1000 if not more by the feds for using the drug"

freaking wow!

What do u mean schools that put kids on Ritalin ? No school can do this, my daughter has ADD * trust me, no school can "make" me or advise me to medicate my child..
& there are so many different meds & better options out there today to treat ADD..

on a sidenote, interesting vid, I love eggplant :)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do u mean schools that put kids on Ritalin ? No school can do this, my daughter has ADD * trust me, no school can "make" me or advise me to medicate my child..
& there are so many different meds & better options out there today to treat ADD..

i dunno about ritalin, something in the video said it.. cant believe it all haha!

heard fish oils helped in add and adhd...

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i dunno about ritalin, something in the video said it.. cant believe it all haha!

heard fish oils helped in add and adhd...

Yes, I've read a study that supports this, I don't give my daughter any fish oil supplements, but I do pay a lot of attention to her diet & nothing processed, very reduced sugar intake & lots of fruits & veggies..

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah i need to do the same thing because if my kids eat too much crap they go a but nutso!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with having ADD, I have both ADHD and ADD, but as I got older it has relaxed a lot. I hated the medication Welburtrin, and other meds they tried to give me when I was younger. A balanced diet def. does help though Mrs P!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I eat my eggplant fried. Coated kn some battered eggs, onions, and other spices...not the healtiest way. But the shit tastes awesome.

New Threads