Pubertal Gyno surgery...with pics!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I thought I would share my recent experience with you guys. I have had gyno since 13, and anytime I cycle that shit flairs up bad. Ive only done 1 cycle I have completed (600mg test e) and had to run 37.5mg on aromasin and 20mg nolva the whole time to keep the nips from getting worse. And before anyone says gyno is an internet scare...I've had it since I was 13 and that shit came back with a vengeance when I took test. Had me paranoid the entire second cycle too, which I aborted to have this procedure.

I was about to start a low dose tren/ low test cycle, but the paranoia got to me. I hate having to constantly worry about my nips swelling up. Shit sucks.

That's when I decided to get the gyno removed surgically. Nothing else worked. Nolva, letro and raloxifene did jack shits. I even ran ralox at 180mg daily.

I am only like 2-3 hours after to procedure, but I have 0 pain so far. The procedure is very simple as well. It was done at the surgeons office under local anesthesia and took prolly 45 minutes. I felt not pain, just a lot of aggressive pushing and pulling.

Just thought I'd post this up, because if any bros are contemplating this.....DO IT. Ill up date as my recovery continues.

One of the pics is several months old (when I was nice an portly). The other is the glands and breast tissue.

1773c90c.jpg

b2732432.jpg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna go take some aromasin now very sexy pic!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha thank go I am leaner, more muscular and dont have those fucking things in my pecs anymore. They are nasty haha

Reaction score
how much somethin like that cost ...im sure most insurance companies dont cover that but i could be wrong

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's pricey dude. Costs me 5k.

Well worth it for me. I couldn't run 600mg test with out that shit flaring hard. Like need 40mg aromasin and 20-40mg nolva to make it chill.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some really good info here..thanks for sharing!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it done you must feel a lot better.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah, it just bums me out that I'll be outta the gym for the next 2 weeks. After that, it'll be just cardio for another two. Prolly wont hit chest until 6-8weeks. I'm the type of guy that doesn't miss a gym session EVER. I was also just getting my diet dialed in with spongy and was see fantastic results after my misadventure with 3J.

If any of you SI brothers have dat gyno, and need any info on the procedure; I'm more than happy to help.

I'm about 7-8 hours post op and I have no felt even a twinge of pain, and I haven't used any vicodin. Hopefully it stays that way!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Azog this was awesome to share...

As for gyno being an Internet scare - not at all, especially with pubertal gyno. There at stats that something like half of all teenage males experience this, most to such a slight degree that it's not noticeable.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah, I just wanted to hopefully get any of the bros around her who have it not to worry about the precedure.
Its worth the piece of mind it will give you on cycle. The very few amount of cycles I have ran, I battled gyne flair up and was paranoid as shit about it if it wasn't flaring lol. I've crashed my e, all that crap.
The procedure under local was no big deal, I still have 0 pain. If I push too hard to get off the couch/bed I feel soreness. Monday's chest workout had me in more pain than this.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so the pic is when you still had it correct??

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah. I wish I took more recent before pics. I'm leaner now and it was more obvious that there were large glands, goddamn nipples puffin out like crazy. I'll ask the doc for the before pics.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, those look intense bro! Glad you got that done!

I've always wondered if I might have a small bit of pubertal gyno, I'm not super low BF right now and its hard to say if a little extra puffiness around the nips is fat or gyno, you know?

What are some ways to tell if you have gyno, versus just puffy nips/fat around the nipples?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've always had small size hardness behind my nipple since puberty. Doc said it is normal .... Happens ... Cuz I sure went to be checked out when I was a kid ... Never said what it was.

I've no puffy nipples ... I mean looks normal to me.... But I have never been low on body fat. (Hold my bf over my lower pecs, lower abs, obliques-love handle, inner upper thigh.) (& I'm not nor ever was someone you'd call fat) Nor do I look like some of the guys at the gym that do have gyno ....

We will see how the cycle treats me and what I look like when I shred this next summer.

Good post. Those shots look huge tho! Size of a quarter piece?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn man, I saw this thread last night and was planning on asking you about it. You can take a look at my log for my 1st cycle for pics of me currently. Ive always had that slight puff under my nips and as someone else mentioned to me in my log, I most likely will be experience and be more prone to the gyno side effects of the cycle. and boy do I dread it. I had looked at possible surgery about a year ago just because it pisses me off to lose the fat and then have that puff there, I was hoping it would possibly go away but nope...not a chance. And when I looked at surgery, wasnt really sure how the process went or where to go or even the price..but now someone already asked you that and man thats pricey. I make a decent amount with my traveling job but putting 5k dent..not sure I can take that just yet...mind you im 23 currently so not like there is a ton of savings sitting around for that. I would love to see a current pic just to see how much better everything is going for ya. I will def keep this thread in mind for if I decide after my cycle that it pisses me off too much and have it done. thanks for starting this thread, sure there are tons of other guys on here that love this post as well

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Curious, if you have gyno you'd be certain about it. My left nip was puffy as fuck and protruded (they're hard in the before pic cause I was cold). Also, you will feel a hard mass behind the nipple and some of the surrounding area. When I started to lean up more, it was obvious. The pec became more cone-shaped towards the nipple and when I flexed it looked like I had a lil pouch with a big marble on my chest (sorta, this is the only way I can describe it). lol

Superman, those are greater in diameter than baseballs!

Mets, I could have put the 5k up myself, but they had 18months 0% financing. Made it a no brainer for me. Also, if it bugs you bad enough to think about the surgery...just do it. I drove myself insane when I was on cycle worrying about worsening my condition.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Azog...thanks for the PM man. My posts arent at 50 yet so I cant respond back to you just yet but they will be up there shortly. When that happens, I will shoot you a PM back and see if you agree with my logic on a possible route to this damn gyno. Hate this stuff, thought thats what it was and now that you confirmed it...just blows

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Azog...thanks for the PM man. My posts arent at 50 yet so I cant respond back to you just yet but they will be up there shortly. When that happens, I will shoot you a PM back and see if you agree with my logic on a possible route to this damn gyno. Hate this stuff, thought thats what it was and now that you confirmed it...just blows

50 posts? I'm not aware of a 50 post requirement to PM. Are you sure? Have you tried?

New Threads