Feel like shit on Var

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever get sick on Var. Tried it twice now with the same results both times. No energy, dizzy, confusion. First time I thought it was diet related, or maybe even an estro issue. But not this second time. Not diet or estro for sure. Don't know what the problem is.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wondering myself. Its after 4 weeks of dbol. Maybe if its dbol again my liver is struggeling? Hey boss what do you know about glucose in caps. Thats a filler? Can that fuck me up at all? And if it does is that a diabetes worry?

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to say I'ver never had that with Var and ran my fair share of it. Might want to check into what SFG mentioned. All the times i've been on Var i've had INSANE PUMPS and always felt a good sense of well being while rolling with Var. What's the brand bro?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var is my best friend in the whole world, almost.

I have never heard of anyone getting sick on Var. I have heard of a few guys that don't like it and some that got headaches but reducing the dose takes care of the headaches.

Winni is a bit harsh on your liver and if you have already run 4 weeks of dbol and now are on fake Var (winni/dbol) you could be getting a bit of nausea from it I would think.

Stop taking it bro.

Respect,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the fake var mix. Never knew that

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the var from??

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever get sick on Var. Tried it twice now with the same results both times. No energy, dizzy, confusion. First time I thought it was diet related, or maybe even an estro issue. But not this second time. Not diet or estro for sure. Don't know what the problem is.
I doubt it's the var unless it's a bad batchi.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to say where its from because I'm never one to bitch. Especially if I'm not 100% sure what the problem is. Everything else I have ever gotten from this place has been absolutly top notch.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its ok to say where you got it from. Just because 1 person doesnt respond well doesnt mean that your bashing the source. Shit happens sometimes

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi itaLian ur best bet is to send a quick pm to ur source and let him know what's goin on with u, just like yayA said everyone reacts different so ur not bashin, I imagine if ur source gives a Fk he will look for a way to come to a solution , but like I said somethings work for u and not for others, like a example look at andro shit man he was takin 100mg of var and didn't do crap for him. It's just how it is.:p

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah thanks Jada. Already talked to him. Thats why I tried it a second go around. Not sure, but I'm at the end of my cycle- like 14 weeks into it, so it was definatly suspicious to instantly pack on a quick 10 lbs out of nowhere. Thats a dbol sgin if you ask me. I always gain like crazy on that.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised since pea has great reviews, u should send them a pm

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its all good. I have pea for next two cycles. More than happy with everything else I have used from them. Interested in seeing what results the couple of guys here that just started on the var get.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its all good. I have pea for next two cycles. More than happy with everything else I have used from them. Interested in seeing what results the couple of guys here that just started on the var get.

Bro labs get bad powder/ripped off too... no knock on PEA lets just watch and see.

Respect,
Vette

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If i recall correctly, mike had mentioned the possibility of a bad batch of var out there from them. This was bout a month ago. Get with pea, they will set u straight.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If i recall correctly, mike had mentioned the possibility of a bad batch of var out there from them. This was bout a month ago. Get with pea, they will set u straight.

Lulu there was a lot of bad powder and tabs out there for a while about a month ago. SM 20mg tabs were total bunk and he has always been as solid as they come. I ended up with two completely worthless bottles myself. There are also a lot of folks saying that some of the big boys have been stepping on their var powder.

As a Var whore I can tell you good Var is worth every penny and bad Var isn't worth shit.

OP- stop taking it and contact PEA as Lulu said... see if they will make it right. No way good Var is causing you these issues.

New Threads