You think your tuff?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got home from the ER, my three year old was dancing around just after dinner and ended up going head to head with the coffee table. After four of us held/calmed her while the doc shot novacain into her open gash and then proceeded to stitch her up! My little girl only cried about not being able to see because they had the surgery cloth over her face. She was pissed, but a real trooper. The wife on the other hand was not cool or calm...thought I was going to have to choke her out! Thank God this is the most excitement in my life, I'd be a fool to complain!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
O man, glad she's ok. But at least she'll be more careful now!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad that she's alright and g2g with a nice little war wound. That little girl is a tough cookie. My daughter is babyfied from her mother, until she's around me, then her little rough side comes out!!! LOL

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl just turned 5.... She has been wild since day 1. Running full speed at 8 months old. I thank god we never had something like this happen.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a three year old and know how you feel! glad its not worse, she'll rebound from this like nothing ever happened!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing worse that watching you kids get hurt.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My son, as long as u laugh at him when he gets fucked upp hes fine. The minute you show concern or start freaking out, he will start freaking out too.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro she is near ready for MMA by the sounds of it. Nice that nothing major happened to her other than stitches.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I raised three girls. I was even a single parent for a while. I would rather you poke my eyes out with a hot poker than see them get hurt. That being said... I went to the ER many, many times ... hang tough dad and don't let her see you panicking inside... be strong for her.. that's what dads do brother.

I'm glad she is alright and I hope they put enough stitches in there to keep her battle scar to a minimum.

God I love those little ones...

Much respect dad,
Vette

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you got yourself a little trooper there. glad she is OK..

New Threads