Anyone else?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else consistently make changes mid cycle?

In every cycle I do I find myself raising/lowering dosages, and also extending or cutting short.

Long story short my cycles never go according to plan and I want to know I'm not alone.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a planner, but i only plan a rough outline or range. It usually depends on how i feel and bloods part way through.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to switch things up. I make sure enough I have enough of whatever compounds I'm running to increase and/or extend doses.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a planner, but i only plan a rough outline or range. It usually depends on how i feel and bloods part way through.
This cycle I started off at 500mg test thinking it would be effective due to my long layoff. I raised the dosage to 750mg over the past few weeks. Also this was supposed to be a 12 week thing. Now its turning into more of a 16 week thing with tren and mast added to the last 8 with the test dropping down.

Pretty drastic changes.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My 16 week ace prop cycle turned into an 11 week ace prop cycle with a 2 month cruise and now into a 700 npp 225 test e 16ish week blast with possibly drol thrown in. Mines a little drastic too my friend :)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My 16 week ace prop cycle turned into an 11 week ace prop cycle with a 2 month cruise and now into a 700 npp 225 test e 16ish week blast with possibly drol thrown in. Mines a little drastic too my friend :)
Funny story, I'm probably going to be forgoing my pct and cruising to my winter bulker. Just doesn't seem worth the rollercoaster of pct when my cycles will be so close with the extension.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nearly always, yes. You are not alone. Only small change to my current blast relative to plan. Bumped the Mast by 100 Mg. so not nearly as drastic as some have described, but I constantly tinker :)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have only run one cycle without any changes and it was my first one. For example I am still tweaking my test and running 300mg tren ace and 600 mg tren e but I feel like I am retaining a little water from the GH I run so I am going to add some mast or proviron or both. In fact, I added Var a week ago.

I think if you are adjusting that changing is smart. Why wouldn't you listen to your body and adjust accordingly?

Respect,
Vette

By the way... what is a PCT? =))
Monitor your blood and lipids and blast and cruise... like you said, why go through the hormonal roller coaster?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say its fine 69 so long as its you or someone with experience

For a first timer though, stick to the plan. You know how first cycles go sometimes. 4 weeks in and they don't "feel" anything so they double the dose for no good reason.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say its fine 69 so long as its you or someone with experience

For a first timer though, stick to the plan. You know how first cycles go sometimes. 4 weeks in and they don't "feel" anything so they double the dose for no good reason.
That's actually the reason I posted the thread. When I give cycle advice I almost always tell people to try and stick to the plan. More of do as I say not as I do kind of advice.

Asside from needing to go give blood my bloodwork is fine and dandy right now.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, im guilty too. I upped my masteron dose from 400mg to 600mg per week because it wasnt dont shit - well, i was looking for the famous side effects. Big let down. So my reasons were perhaps a bit different. In the past i've upped my tren dosage just to see if i could handle it and what it would do. And done the same with test just to see what the right dose was. Unless you do a little experimentation you are never going to find what works best for you.

Id be happy to adjust anything if i felt it was required to safely get the result i want.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always tweak a bit on the doses, but for the most part i stick with the plan.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, im all over the place. never can stay with a plan.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are not alone, that's for sure...I change shit all the time..mostly by adding compounds :)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are not alone, that's for sure...I change shit all the time..mostly by adding compounds :)

mmmm thats a great idea. And i just happen to have a jug of deca lying around......

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a planner and cannot stand to deviate.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well this one i started at 750 test,600mg deca 400mg masteron,but i uped everything a bit,now it more like this

Test-800mg
Deca-750mg
Masteron-500mg

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think it would be very smart to always stick to your plan. You have to be fluid in your regime to
get the results you're after.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think it would be very smart to always stick to your plan. You have to be fluid in your regime to
get the results you're after.

I agree,ive used the same products over and over and i honestly believe your body becomes tolerant to those doses

New Threads