Feel like I am gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going to make this as simple as this can be. Been on cycle for just about 5 weeks and feel CHRONIC FATIGUE, headaches and a serious lack of concentration/focus. Not sleeping but an hour or so at a time per night for about a week. I feel horrible.

test cyp 750wk m-thurs
masteron 600wk m-w-fri
var 50mg day
rips 4iu split morn-evening 5 on 2 off
adex .25 e3d
hcg 500iu wk day after cyp shots 250/250

Just had doc appointment on thurs. I am concerned that sleep apnea/deprivation is at the core of my problem. Doc took blood for full lipid panel and several other tests as well. Seeing seperate doc for deviated septum next week. Nose broken several times playing football and I grew up in a bad neighborhood and liked to start shit. LOL! I have had this septum/snoring thing for years. Could this be why I feel like shit?

Second problem is I ran var at 75mg a day for about 10 weeks along side my TRT and most certainly did not take off adequate time before starting this cycle. Maybe 6 -8 weeks off and TRT only.

Third issue is this is also my first run with GH. I started right from jump street with 4iu a day and went 7 days until sides hit at about 3 weeks and began 5on 2off. In about 6 weeks now on GH.

Stopping var as of today and thinking of dropping back to TRT dose as well. Going to work with doc on sleeping issue and most likely surgery to repair septum. Sleep study will be scheduled on monday.

So I guess what I am asking is should I abandon current cycle and return to cyp/AI only TRT? Should I also cut rips back to 2iu? Sleep deprivation alone causes all the symptoms I currently display but is the cycle and lack off time off worsening complications/symptoms? To answer my own questions I think I should cut back test/GH and dropp everything else till doc and I sort this mess out. Very concerned also about lipid results and what the doc is going to say to me. I am 40yrs old, 5'8, 240lbs and obviously on steroids. What do I tell him? It's going to come up! Your guys opinions are what I need to hear right now. I feel awfull! No sleep, no energy, and barely able to concentrate long enough to finish posting this. If I am not making much sense I apologize in advance. I am struggling right now to gather inteligent thoughts. Thanks guys!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Brother.

As a former kickboxer with the scar tissue in & around my sinus cavity to show for it, I completely understand the sleep apnea issues. Your GP will likely refer you to a sleep study, where they'll fit you with a CPAP mask and machine. Give it a try - its awkward at first, but for some it ends up being a game changer (didn't work out for me as I toss & turn too much in my sleep to wear a tethered mask).

On the gear and your Doc visit, I'd be straight with the GP. As you observed, the blood work will obviously point to your AAS use and as such if your Doc knows up front that you're "supplementing" he / she will have better information to help diagnose your current issues rather than first having to deduce from your bloods that you're running AAS. Saves you both some time and establishes you as a credible patient who truly wants to get help, not one who's being evasive at every turn.

My guess: you running an AI? The fatigue, headaches and loss of focus sound like high estradiol to me (possibly the sleep issues also). Bloods will obviously provide more insight into this.

I like your approach of cutting back to a TRT dose of Test and GH and dropping the Mast and Var.

Peace, Mate. Hope you get some relief.

- Savage

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Adex might be a bit light at those doses. Also I assume that your lipids will be kinda screwy do to the Var. I'd check on your BP & see where your estro levels are.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks NbleSavage. Yeah I am using liquid adex at 0.25 every 3 days. No itchy nipps or gyno that I seem to be very sensitive to. Just bumping my TRT dose up usually yields those sides if I don't use an AI. I am pretty sure this is all due to my lack of sleep but this is the time for the husband and father in me to play it safe and concetrate on my health. There are four other people in this house that depend on me. It's that damn 20 something bad ass cool guy that floats around in my head whispering "Throw caution to the wind because we are indestructable" that gets me every time! LOL. I guess that part of me wants to hear" You are fine brother" and "Don't drop the cycle because you are just starting to make progress" but I know a big fat heart attack or stroke is a game ender. I'd like to think this old boy has 40 or more years left on him!!!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up Dfeaton? I knew you would chime in! Yeah doc going to email me blood work and have a telephone consultation on Monday. I am going to be honest with him as he seems to genuinly care about getting me back on track. Why lie about what we both know to be the truth like Savage said. What's he going to do? Send me to my room or take the car keys for the weekend? LOL. My estro was at 30 and my test was at 1015 at the begining of cycle. So Monday if estro is high I will address it and decide to drop cycle or not. Any way you slice it var is gone till spring. Oh and my BP was good at 122 over 74. Was a concern for me as well up till appointment. Thanks man.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Component Your result Standard range Units
TIME POST PRANDIAL, PATIENT 12
CHOLESTEROL 218 <200 MG/DL
HDL 19 >40 MG/DL
CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL 199 MG/DL
TRIGLYCERIDE 103 <150 MG/DL
LDL
Lipid panel was in my email. What do ya think?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When do you take the Rips? GH will cause fatigue. If you are taking it all in the morning split the dose and take half before bedtime- or take it all before bedtime.

Relax... don't panic.... taking ten weeks of Var before your cycle is not going to hurt you brother. I am not saying I recommend it, just that it is the MILDEST oral steroid there is.

I think HCG sucks. There, I said it... shit makes me so tired I can barely function. It wipes me out. Progesterone is highly over rated in my opinion but then again so are your balls. If you want to use it PCT - go for it... I do and think it's worth using but using it on cycle... I am not a fan because of the fatigue I get from it.

Consider dropping the test to just below the mast (I can't believe your joints don't hurt like a mofo with the rips and mast).

Aromisin is the best shit aromatase inhibitor there is but with all that mast, you won't need very much. 12.5 mg/eod tops... (and don't buy in to the half life bullshit that you have to take it ed.)

Consider adding Cabergoline 2x week. That means an order of that will last you for months. It is a dopamine receptor agonist. Dopamine is good brother and it will help you feel better.

Consider DHEA and ZMA as supplements as well. ZMA at night for sleep and energy, DHEA for mood.

My bet will be that when you get your tests back you will find that you have NO ESTROGEN at all to speak of in your system. You have to have some bro.

Best of luck brother,
Vette

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks 63Vette! I do split my rips morning and evevning. My concern with the var is not using it or my dosage but rather my lack of time off betwween runs. Lesson learned and won't touch it again until spring cycle. Just googled "How to read lipid panel results" and damn my good shit is low and my bad shit is high. I knew the var would do this but the doc is going to chew my ass I would expect. LOL. As far as HCG I am going to drop dose and switch to clomid when out to an as needed bases( AKA raisin nuts). However some studies show inactive testicles are actually healthier. My nuts are cut so sperm count is not a matter for concern and I have all the kids (3) I can afford! My shoulders hurt because off old injuries but really no joint pain to speak of. I am going to drop my Test below Mast like you said, drop var all together and adjust AI according to estro results. Problem solved I hope. I think lipid panel should return to normal soon. I am pretty much convinced sleep apnea/deviated septum causing fatigue and focus issues. We shall see and this will take time to sort out. Thanks for all your support guys.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe cut back on Rips and try sleeping on your side so any apnea is less likely to screw your sleep.

Try eating more healthy fats and take fish oil for your lipids, your good hdl is very low.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been eating pretty good Rowdy and fish oil for years along with multi mineral/vitamin,c,b's,probiotics,liv52 and 81mg aspirin ed. I think just dropping the var should suffice but who can't use a little cleaner diet. Going to hit up Spongy when I free up some cash. Yeah sleeping on my side is much better but I toss n turn all night. Left side,right, back and stomach and repeat 6,000 times. Sucks! I thought the rips would help me sleep better. My problem is I added soo much new shit at one time it's hard to narrow down one as the culprit!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy will get you going. Eating more avacado, natty pb and olive oils will really help hdl.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First, i wouldnt mention aas to the doc. Hes going to blame all your problems on it. Your ai seems a little low, i normally run .50 eod adex.

When was the last time you took a week off from the gym? When we go on cycle, we get the mentality that if you miss a single workout you are wasting your cycle. Take yourself a week off from the gm, this sounds to me like CNS fatigue.

Also, anavar is notorious for screwing up your lipid numbers. You say you ran it for 10 wks straight?... No bueno. Take a break from it.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
agree with lulu....your doctor is going to blame all your problems on the fact thaty u are taking steroids brother. i think the boys said it all, split the rips up and take half at night or all of it at night...that would def help u sleep more sound. I would def tweek your cycle and drop the oral all together.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HDL 19 >40 MG/DL
LDL
well you overall cholesterol is a little high,but your HDL is gone to shit,looks just like mine on cycle,i started taking 1500mg of Niacin/day and raised mine from 18 to 30 in 3 months

plus having sleep apnea myself anything,med wise,hormone wise will mess it up

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it were me I'd cut the test and mast dose in half, drop the var, and see how that does.

And 240lbs at your height could cause issues too. I doubt your body was built to carry that sort of mass naturally.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HDL 19 >40 MG/DL
LDL

I can tell you those Cholesterol figures just about mirrored mine while taking Anavar. I cant help with much else, but i can say that Anavar does that to your cholesterol - LDL up and HDL down.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Somehow I did not see that you were taking 4iu of rips. Im taking just 2IU/day 5-2 & if I do in the morning I really need to nap cause that shit wipes me out. I usally dose the rips in later afternoon or evening to avoid feeling drained. On my days off from work I can dose them in the morning & then nap later.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hows your blood pressure? Easy to check and i know that before i got my E under control i had high blood pressure and felt like crap all the time. I couldnt do arms without panting on my first set. Im not saying you dont have your E under control, but is your BP under control?

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blood pressure is good at around 122 over 74. Off cycle my bottom number usualy 64-68. So up a bit but nothing to be concerned about. Actually got some sleep last night and feel 1,000 times better. I guess that's why sleep deprivation is a key ellement in brain washing. The past week I would have sold my left nut for 30 minutes of sound sleep. We all know how important sleep is to recover and grow but god damn I didn't know how vital it was for old man like me and his sanity!

This is a little, or rather very, embarrising but I think I have found my issue. Like I mentioned above I have some actually very painfull shoulder issues that have been unaddressed.I am too stubborn to take off the time it takes for surgery/recovery. So as an alternative I am periodically prescribed oxycodone for pain relief at 15mg. I have never taken them more then 3 days in a row ever. Well last week I used them 4-5 days in a row and think my issues may have been the result of some opiate withdraw. I'd like to say I am not a druggie but I guess a few may label me as such. I have nothing to hide as I am legally prescribed my meds when needed by a pain management doc. I just never actually took them while on a cycle or for that many days. So I am thinking my body may be in a state off stress due to the cycle and responded differently in conjuction with the extended use. Throw in some sleep apnea and over training and you have a perfect recipe for disaster! Feeling much better today after a nights sleep and thinking daddy's little helper may have loosened it's grip and a very important lesson is duely noted.

A few will appreciate my honesty and a few may even relate but as I said earlier some may judge me and that's ok. I know I am not the only guy here nursing an old injury so if I can help just one of you avoid my mistake it is worth any back lash for my honesty. I'd like to thank all that took an interest in my well being. I am also in belief that I have made other mistakes like AI, dosages and timing so your advice has not fallen on def ears. I have some tweaks to make in those areas and could not have known so without all your support.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
one more thing,you may need to get your cpap machine checked out,I do mine once a year