Boxing: Chavez Jr and Martinez/ Canelo and Lopez!!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who likes boxing!! Well I do even after all the fiasco it has become (Paqciao/Bradley) I don't follow it like I used to but this coming fight should be pretty good, Martinez is from Argentina being one of the best fighters right now. Chavez Jr. which he's riding his fathers last name, he has the lack of dedication in being a great boxer. I go for Martinez winning by knock out on the 7th round.

Now Canelo/Lopez, this is a complete different fight, this fight I think is going to be better than the PPV fight (showing in Show Time tonight) Canelo has a great punch that he's regarded the best Mexican fighter at the moment with a great chin, Lopez with a great stamina and endurance which he showed against Ortiz, if Lopez can withstand the first rounds and can take Canelo's punches at the beginning this fight should be the fight of the year.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope Martinez gives him an ass whipping. Should the fight be on PPV? hell no.. Like you said the Canelo fight is the fight to watch..

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Chavez is lazy and Martinez is past his prime, should be an interesting fight.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont like chavez for shit. Like u said, hes riding his fathers name.

Reaction score
hbo made him look bad hes a young decent fighter tho i dont really like him much either im sayin he wins in 5 by ko