Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NPP input

Thanks

NPP input

I was going to pick up some Deca for the winter months to go alongside my bad ass giant jug of Test C but have been reading about NPP. I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on this compound. Who's used it and what did you think? I'd like to know why its been the superior choice over Deca before I make my decision. Thanks brothers!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,090 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Acts faster, leaves the system faster.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: NPP input

I like the sound of that already. Does it make the joints feel good like Deca as well?

Thanks

I ran NPP early this past spring. 75mg eod with prop eod @ 125mg. Didnt notice any difference on joints but also found the NPP didnt add mass like Deca. No clue why?? In fact the NPP made me more vascular than ever. Discussed this with a few others at the time were using NPP as well with same claims of vascularity. Ran it for 10 weeks...

Thanks

I like it when I ran it @ 600mgs a week. Put on some nice good LBM along with it, got little to no bloat. Kick it and does it's thing fast. Really what I like about NPP.

Thanks

I do not like NPP I am sad to say. I am not really a deca fan either which sucks for me because everyone else seems to love it.

As Pillar said, it is the short ester version of deca and as such most people do not experience the water gains which also means the joint relief is diminished.

I tried to run NPP several times... same with deca and I will run deca if I need to bulk but no more often than I have to. It just makes me feel like shit for some reason!

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

i actually wanted to know the same things today... glad u askede
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 18,090 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Originally Posted by SHRUGS View Post
    I like the sound of that already. Does it make the joints feel good like Deca as well?
    It felt like my joints were made out of furry obese kittens...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    lol i want my joints to feel furry too

Thanks

sounds like what generals tso chicken is made of..
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Hmmm well this isall good info on NPP. Still havent made up my decision. I was gonna run some Deca over the winter for a little added bulk with some joint aid. I'm open to any other ideas also. Just lookin for somethin to throw in with my Cyp that doesnt add alot of water. I'm not a big fan of orals so I'll be staying away from those for now. Was just gonna run the Deca at 300mgs a week with 500cyp. Somethin easy but sweet

Thanks

Definitely interested here as well. I was thinking about NPP or Deca for my next cycle.

Thanks

Well sweet! Lots of interest here. Good thread so far! Right now I'm leaning towards Deca because of the joint relief. Not that I need it but who knows, I might if I start throwin around some heavy shit this winter. Any other ideas besides NPP & Deca?

Thanks

If you plan on runnning nandrolone NPP is where its at.

you dont have to run it forver to get the benefits... after about 2 weeks it has begain to peak and week 3 it is full blast.

the Phenylprop ester is a 4 day ester so you can begin getting the benefits much more quickly than with the deca ester which is a 10 day ester...

I recommend no less than 300mg per week .

make sure you keep the test higher than the NPP and get some caber or prami for prolactin.

Thanks

Why the doses so low? 300 is a waste IMO. Mine as well save a rough pct and just do test only with a bunch of fish oil for your joints. I've ran deca at 400mg. Didn't notice much from it and pct sucked from runnin a 19nor. I'll never run deca that low again. I'm running 700 npp and 225 test e now and I'm lovin it. Running caber and stane and absolutely NO "deca dick". Hungers way up. Strength, focus, and drive are up, and I just started about a month ago. I'm actually experiencing some of the same sides as I did running tren ace. Been getting night sweats and waking up every 2 hours but I'm eating like a horse and not retaining water. I bloated pretty bad on deca even at that low of a dose.

I'll also add that my joints do feel good like they did on deca. I have a partial tear in my supraspinatous, a bad knee, and a mangled wrist. Believe me, when my joints are dry, I feel it. My shoulder feels good, wrist hasn't bothered me as much, and my knee feels good too.

Thanks

Good info colt! I was thinkin that also about just droppin the Deca and loading up on the fish oils. I always go low dose with things. My body is sensitive to compounds and it doesnt take me much to grow. I just need to learn a little bit more about this NPP as its new to me and I've never ran it. How often are you pinnin NPP?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Why the doses so low? 300 is a waste IMO. Mine as well save a rough pct and just do test only with a bunch of fish oil for your joints. I've ran deca at 400mg. Didn't notice much from it and pct sucked from runnin a 19nor. I'll never run deca that low again. I'm running 700 npp and 225 test e now and I'm lovin it. Running caber and stane and absolutely NO "deca dick". Hungers way up. Strength, focus, and drive are up, and I just started about a month ago. I'm actually experiencing some of the same sides as I did running tren ace. Been getting night sweats and waking up every 2 hours but I'm eating like a horse and not retaining water. I bloated pretty bad on deca even at that low of a dose.

I'll also add that my joints do feel good like they did on deca. I have a partial tear in my supraspinatous, a bad knee, and a mangled wrist. Believe me, when my joints are dry, I feel it. My shoulder feels good, wrist hasn't bothered me as much, and my knee feels good too.
    agree,i dont run NPP less than 700mg/week,now thats just me now,i get alot more benefits out of it at that dose,and to i run my Deca at 700mg/week when i run it,i like both,but deca is my baby,it takes me a while to gain so i dont mind the slow reaction time it has

Thanks

How long should NPP be ran?

I saw one person say run test higher and another said lower. Is this individual dependent? And how do you know which to raise/lower during cycle?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,356 Times in 2,256 Posts

NPP is more potent and only needs to be pinned 3 days a week M/W/F or every 3rd day.

400mg and lower is for joint health only if you want gains start at 500mg or 550mg but no need to go beyond 750mg although you can.

Remember you have to have a good ratio of NPP and Test so 550mg NPP and 550 to 750mg Test would be great!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,356 Times in 2,256 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    How long should NPP be ran?

I saw one person say run test higher and another said lower. Is this individual dependent? And how do you know which to raise/lower during cycle?
    This is fro tren bro, lower test less side more test bigger gain!

You run Deca higher the Test you won't have a dick!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast