Please help. Anavar questions....

Reaction score
My wife was going to try an anavar cycle for like 8 wks. Is 10mg a day too much for a newbie?
Shes 5'2" 135lbs 18% bf

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been told by women that 5mg is the dose to start at. Let that ride for a couple of weeks. 10mg I understand is a pretty hefty dose....but doable.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
10mg's for a woman is do-able, I've seen some run it @ 20-25mgs a day. But I would def start out with 5mgs daily, look for any sides. If she's g2g then bump to 10mgs. But if it's her first rodeo with Var then she should be good no higher than 10mgs. What's the brand she's going to be running?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
10mg is pretty standard for the ladies. Ms Vette runs 10mg fairly often ... and she seems to tolerate it fine. (And she is a tiny little thing too bro.)

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mrs lulu runs 15mg with no issues. Thats at 130lbs. She sjould start at 5mg and then work her way up form there.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Wht else do u run with the var.. my girl wants something to cut her up..she trains hard and diet is in check just wants to get lil stubborn fat off.. I kno nothing bout Wht females need lol

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How are you guys splitting the Var for your women? I have some 10 mg caps, so the wife just started taking them like that. She ran Var in the past, so I think it's fine, but just wondering. Also, is 8 weeks too long for a female to run Var?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
How are you guys splitting the Var for your women? I have some 10 mg caps, so the wife just started taking them like that. She ran Var in the past, so I think it's fine, but just wondering. Also, is 8 weeks too long for a female to run Var?

This is why Liquid Var rocks!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no reason to split up 10mg caps....a lot of tour guys are blowing this out of proportion..its var... not adrol....it's weak as fuck. If you want to start her at 5 mg then start yourself on 75 mg of test e for your cycle ...basically the same dam thing. Var is not dosed by weight so that comment shouldn't even be brought up. I've known females running var at + 30mg a day and they are fine. 10Mg is the lowest I would even consider starting a female. C'mon now fellas ;-)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no reason to split up 10mg caps....a lot of tour guys are blowing this out of proportion..its var... not adrol....it's weak as fuck. If you want to start her at 5 mg then start yourself on 75 mg of test e for your cycle ...basically the same dam thing. Var is not dosed by weight so that comment shouldn't even be brought up. I've known females running var at + 30mg a day and they are fine. 10Mg is the lowest I would even consider starting a female. C'mon now fellas ;-)

It's pretty standard that Var is dosed at 10mg ed for females... most body builders run 15-20. I wouldn't waste 5mg unless its pharm and I would still probably start her at 10mg. It's not complicated and cobra is right- it is THE mildest oral steroid out there...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

8 weeks is fine. Mrs. Vette (all 4'11") runs 10mg ed for 8 wks on and 5 wks off and gets right back on that pony... and I assure you she doesn't have a dick or hair on her chin ...lol

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok vette eventually I am gonna have to stop liking everything you say lol

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl is running liquid var at 10mg a day and she's seeing great results.

lightwt44

Reaction score
Question i have started var 10mg doing good 3 week on it new to it But might have to have shoulder surgery do i need to get off our can i continue my cycle I'm still working out till surgery is scheduled don't know how long it will be till surgery I'm small lady

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question i have started var 10mg doing good 3 week on it new to it But might have to have shoulder surgery do i need to get off our can i continue my cycle I'm still working out till surgery is scheduled don't know how long it will be till surgery I'm small lady

I would stop a week before your surgery :)

New Threads