test/deca/dbol cycle?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys Im working on 3rd cycle.. I have done a cycle of supertest 450 and a cycle of 450 and winny.. Now I'm looking to do a test Decca dbol cycle.. Wht are your guys experience pros or cons with this.. Is this cycle a lil much for a kinda newbie.. Wht mg cc would u take of each and how long for cycle.. Wht did u gain out of this cycle.. I hear it's a awesome cycle for size.. thx j

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: test/decca/dbol cycle?

That's a typical mass cycle. You should be ready for Deca...this is your third. The added issue in this cycle is the introduction of prolactin from the deca...along with bloating. Test 600/deca 400/dbol 40-50mg per day for 6 weeks.. test for 18-20 weeks and deca for 16....I would use hcg during this and also utilize Dr scallys pct. Caber would be good to keep on hand. Most important though is controlling your estrogen...my opinions though

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

Wht pct would u used and at Wht wks..may sound dumb but Wht is Dr scallys..thx.. Wht sides did u have.. Wht were ur gain

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You should run caber with arimidex or aromasin. For pct an hcg blast of 1000mcg eodx10 days then clomid and nolva.

And make sure u stop the deca before the test and you will be fine.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ive ran this cycle many times,and i love it,minus the dbol,just follow what Cobra and Lulu said

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

When should u start and stop Decca and dbol.. seems most just use dbol for 4-6 wks tht right

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

When should u start and stop Decca and dbol.. seems most just use dbol for 4-6 wks tht right
I usually stop the deca 2-3 weeks before my test,and when i did run the dbol,i went 5 weeks max

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

Thx.. I've been reading on it but think I need to write it all down.. its a lot to remember as far as doses when to stop etc.. how u get in with a link for cvl.. wanna check out there gear sounds like good spot..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothing better as a mass gainer then some good ole DDT

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
stop the deca AT LEAST one week before u stop the test....prob best to even stop the deca two weeks just to be safe. follow the guys advice above and take caber every 3 days. i think a good cycle for u would be along the lines of what cobra said

500mgs week DECA weeks 1-16
600mgs week Test Cyp weeks 1-18
40-50 mgs week D-bols weeks 1-5

i am also doing this cycle for my next cycle but i am doing short esters npp/tpp and d-bol. quicker results but more pinning and more volume of oil.

if u can not gain off of doing a deca and d-bol cycle their is something wrong with u and u should just give up or kill your self.

and i dont remember Dr. Scally PCT of my head but if u go to PCT section we have it their or just do a seach brother

i beleive its
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20/10
aromasin 25mgs a day for a month

i may be wrong tho, that is my standardf PCT and should be more than enough, i would also run HCG thought this cycle at 500 iu a week split into two shots a week, HCG is cheap and u would be stupid not to run it.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

Thx.. I've been reading on it but think I need to write it all down.. its a lot to remember as far as doses when to stop etc.. how u get in with a link for cvl.. wanna check out there gear sounds like good spot..

CVL does not have a web site they are a semi-private source and u have to be approved by one of their reps before u can get a list and order.

put some time in on the board, get to know the guys ad u will get in with them in no time.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you dont need to run caber with with the deca cycle. Just keep it on hand. You should be able to control prolactin by keeping your estrogen in check...this all requires blood work.

IMO I would stop the deca no later then 2 weeks before you stop the test...to aid in recovery make that 4 weeks...deca is a very very long ester.

Here is a quick layout....

weeks 1-20 test e at 600mg per week
weeks 1-16 deca at 400mg per week
weeks 1-5/6 dbol 40/50mg per day

I would use no less then 500iu of hcg every monday and thursday on this cycle.

Dr scallys pct is easy but it all is based on esters and mgs. Do a search on here cause I just dont have time to explain it. Search for "Pikiki" because I know he put a post up on it once.

as far as gains/sides go for what I got....that is irrelative..you are not me and you wont eat what I did so everything that occurs with you will be because of what you did.

Hope this helped

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Great posts guys!!!! I'm writing it down as we speak.. so Im seeing tht this cycle I may wanna stock up with a serious grocery list also..lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great posts guys!!!! I'm writing it down as we speak.. so Im seeing tht this cycle I may wanna stock up with a serious grocery list also..lol

indeed lol...in about week 6-7 when the deca really kicks in,brother i feel pumps in the gym like ive never felt before,its insane,I love deca,its my baby,it just takes a long time to kick in,better for longer cycles,usually i run 22-24 week cycles of it,but im on lifetime TRT and im 46,so i dont havet to worry about recovery,But I would not recommend this to ANYONE....deca is slow acting for me,and i usually get my best gains in the last month and a half.

Another thing,deca will shut you down really hard,so thats why 16 weeks would be max you should run it,but if you want to put on some weight and mass,it will do it!!!!! Im running it again right now with test and masteron and in week 12 and im just now starting to "feel" the deca's power lol.......most people though are different it starts to work around week 6-7

and the most important thing is keep a check on your BP,do frequent blood test,cause deca is shit on your lipids,it just kills my HDL,but i supplement with Niacin 1500mg/day to help that

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tpp and NPP and dbol is my next cycle as well for winter With exact layout

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Couple quick dumb questions.. whts most popular test to use on this cycle.. also from Wht I think I read is most test has 250mg per cc does tht vary with diff ppls gear.. just trying to figure out Wht I need bottle wise.. thx

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couple quick dumb questions.. whts most popular test to use on this cycle.. also from Wht I think I read is most test has 250mg per cc does tht vary with diff ppls gear.. just trying to figure out Wht I need bottle wise.. thx
either test eth or test cyp is fine,not much difference,and yes most ugl comes in 250mg/ml,but there are some that coome in 200mg/ml

New Threads