Questions and Opinions ....

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone think that people become tolerant to AAS at some point? I mean just like ones body gets more tolerant to certain medications?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It might also depend on how far over your natural genetic limits you currently are. If you are 180lb it may be easier to gain than if you are 250lb of solid muscle (sans fat!!).

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I do, sir.
well i was hoping i wasnt the only one that had this thought

It might also depend on how far over your natural genetic limits you currently are. If you are 180lb it may be easier to gain than if you are 250lb of solid muscle (sans fat!!).
what about someone,say like me,who weighs 280-284,and has prolly reached m y genetic potential? Do you still have the same answer?

Yes.......
thank you Vette

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imo it depends on how often u cycle. I only cycle once a year, and every time it feels like the first.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imo it depends on how often u cycle. I only cycle once a year, and every time it feels like the first.
well i cycle 2 times a year,and the last few years its been the same compunds,but the next fe will be different

Times Roman

Reaction score
Does anyone think that people become tolerant to AAS at some point? I mean just like ones body gets more tolerant to certain medications?

Yes. Your receptor sites will desensitize over a period of weeks, and thereby you will need to make a decision:

A) Discontinue your cycle and start PCT, or
B) Up your dose so that you will maintain your momentum for gains.

"A" is what most rational "non pros" do after 8 to 12 weeks of cycling (depending on type of esther).

The problem with "B" is that you will be chasing additional gains with ever increasing doses due to receptor site desensitivity, which will also drive up your risk of sides.

For test e or c, 12 weeks is the sweet spot.

for test P, about 8 weeks is the sweet spot.

Does this help?

New Threads