Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Well, do you?.....

Well, do you get asked it you are taking steroids. Cycle or hrt, how many of you and how often get asked if your taking something? I have always carried some bulk, now it's just getting more toned and I've had several friends ask if I'm on steroids. I tell my close friends I'm on hrt and they say "yeah I could tell you were on something"! Others I tell, I'm just eating right and busting my ass in the gym. Compared to the majority on this forum I look miniscule and out of shape, that's why I have to believe most of you get "juicing" questions quite often. My wife sais I'm getting too big and just considers my hrt "steroids" and wonders when I'm going to stop? I'm just getting started...lol.>

Thanks

Re: Well, do you?.....

Nope, guess I haven't reached that size yet. The GF says i'm getting bigger, but no mention of steroids, which is good since I haven't told her I use 'supplements'. She just knows I take protein!
    Numero Uno

Thanks

Personally, id pick their sorry ass up and pin him on a wall and thell him not to ever ask me something like that again. Most people will ask you that question to undermind the hard work and discipline that its taken you to be were you are at. **** their scrouny asses bro...
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Lulu66 View Post
    Personally, id pick their sorry ass up and pin him on a wall and thell him not to ever ask me something like that again. Most people will ask you that question to undermind the hard work and discipline that its taken you to be were you are at. **** their scrouny asses bro...
    My good nature overlooked these assholes' prodding, your right!!!

Thanks

My wife asked me rt away if i was taking steroids
    I just laughed and told her she was crazy
    But after her friends and mom starting asking her i finally told her i was. But my wife is very secretive. So she still denies to her friends that im not on it. After paying $$$$$$ for her mommy make iver i guess there is really nothing she can say about what i do. Rt?

Thanks

Having someone ask me if I take steroids has been daily occurrence for me since I was 18 years old.

My standard answer to those individuals with whom I have no relationship is "Why do you ask?"

That typically confuses and embarrasses them enough to send them back peddling verbally for several minutes.

Once most folks regain their composure they will typically respond "Well, because you are..." fill in the blank - huge, ripped ,ect.

Then I typically say "Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you. You look good to so you must work out pretty hard too, huh?"

Then they spend the rest of the time telling me about themselves and how much they use to be able to bench before they got hurt or whatever.

It's called the Jedi Mind Trick. Works on weak-minded fools all over the universe.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 924 Posts

Every once in while a small guy willl ask me how i got so big,and i just tell them i eat and rain,but most of the time no one talks to me much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

Nope....People just tell me to quit losing weight and I look really skinny...the diet shut them up pretty quick about me using steroids

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    The subject "comes up" from younger guys in the gym. It's their way of basically asking me what to do. I don't tell them what to do of course, but I do say things like "gee maybe instead of taking that deca I hear test only for beginners."

Nobody really accuses me straight out
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

"Lots of Protein and that wonder supplement creatine!" -- Or, "Thanks, you think I look like I take them?"

Thanks

I say, "Of course, don't you?"

Thanks

I saw my old man for the first time in 2 months and he asked if I was taking anything. I guess thats a good thing?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,990 Times in 2,994 Posts

The only time Ive been asked is by someone that was trying to be an asshole. Most everyone that knows me knows I stay in shape. That said Ive been in a BJJ school for the last 14 years and have to be careful those guys would know if I was growing rapidly. So Ive done it at a pretty steady pace. I try not to growl at any of them.

Thanks

Well my first cycle yes I was asked. I went from 185-207 in 12 weeks. Thats alittle noticable. But I have been maintaing 203 for a few months post pct and started with spongy. Bringing all these meals with me to work and just talking about how important diet is in correlation with growing has them leaning more towards the diet aspect of it. Havent Been asked since a few months ago. But now am starting to hear the "damn Jo..your shoulders are getting big, etc.." On week 3 of my current cycle and I can feel more and more stupid accusations and questions coming up. But 90% of theses people dont step foot in the gym and have no clue how hard I/we work for this.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

No bastards ask me. Pricks. I reckon I look like a juice head.

But I'd do a Cashout mind trick. Love it! Or "Wow! Thanks, mate! I look like that to you? Awesome!"

I'd never say no, 'cause that would be a lie.

Thanks

Ive never been asked either, but I am 200lbs, you over that must get asked. All i get is stares from the personal trainers at the gym

Thanks

I get asked this a lot, i always kinda smile and say "i wish, i'd be huge!" then i tell them that the only thing i'm on is food.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

I just thought of something....what if I'm getting asked because my face is the size of a basket ball?....that would not be good!

Thanks

I have only been asked once.
    I get starred at when I am working out which in my opinion is worse.
    It not even the chicks - a lot of guys watch me and that makes me a little pissed and sometimes I stare them down.

I guess I am a little more buff than most guys with salt and pepper ... damn I look good! lol

Thanks

I get it all the damn time and I don't really care what people think. I'll tell them, it doesn't bother me one bit. I know where I was before I started using and I was bigger than most of them when I was natural. I don't feel like I'm cheating, I feel like I'm using every advatage available to do what I love to do. If they could use something to do their job better I'm sure they all would. There are quite a few dudes at my gym that are starting cycles up after they have seen me blow up over the last 3 weeks. I have put on some serious mass in only 3 weeks and people can't believe it. Hell, I can't even believe the cycle is going this good. It would be hard for me to tell them I'm not using anything at this point, because nobody grows like this naturally no matter what they are doing.

Now, it used to piss me off in high school when everyone accused me of using roids. For them to take all credit away from how hard I trained and try and place that stigma on me really got me heated. I was totally natural until I was about 26. I have been training since my sophomore year in high school, so I put the hard work and time in and feel I earned the rigth to do AAS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast