Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: supertest 400

  1. #1
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    supertest 400

    Do ppl still make this.. haven't seen in a while.. had good gains with it.. what's ur guys thoughts on it if available.. whts benefits..thx

  2. #2
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Yes they still make it. There is a guy at my gym that won't buy anything but super test. He's a fukin idiot. Since it says "super" he thinks it's better then any other test out there... news flash it's just test. He doesn't understand that test is test no matter the name lol anyway I prefer lower dosed test....I don't see a point in high dosed gear unless you are doing 3 to 4 grams a week.

    This same guy told me he was mixing it with some kind of oil (without cooking) and selling it at 200mg per ml and doubling his profit.....guy has no clue....be careful out there guys

  3. #3
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,221
    Thanks
    1,215
    Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,186 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    there are a lot of UGL that are still making this. I used it about 10 years back, i was on denkall test400 and that shit was nuts.. The pip was ****ing horrible but the thing was jammed up with test.

    I am sure if you look around you will find someone with some sort of a "super" test blend. If you do come in contact with someone who is selling Denkall test 400 dont buy it! it is shit and IP makes it now, just a heads up bro
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  4. #4
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Dumb smart phone

  5. #5
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Yea I used to get from a guy I was buds with but he moved away.. I thought it was pretty good stuff.. just a easy cycle.. so the test Decca dbol way better then high doses of it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member corvettels3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    there are a lot of UGL that are still making this. I used it about 10 years back, i was on denkall test400 and that shit was nuts.. The pip was ****ing horrible but the thing was jammed up with test.

    I am sure if you look around you will find someone with some sort of a "super" test blend. If you do come in contact with someone who is selling Denkall test 400 dont buy it! it is shit and IP makes it now, just a heads up bro
    Holy shit IP is still around?

  7. #7
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    I just finished up some t400.

  8. #8
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    How did it go for ya..

  9. #9
    Elite beasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    Holy shit IP is still around?
    Hahha..I don't know if I would mess around with there test400 though.

  10. #10
    Elite beasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    Holy shit IP is still around?
    Hahha..I don't know if I would mess around with their test400 though.

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,090 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Yes they still make it. There is a guy at my gym that won't buy anything but super test. He's a fukin idiot. Since it says "super" he thinks it's better then any other test out there... news flash it's just test. He doesn't understand that test is test no matter the name lol anyway I prefer lower dosed test....I don't see a point in high dosed gear unless you are doing 3 to 4 grams a week.

    This same guy told me he was mixing it with some kind of oil (without cooking) and selling it at 200mg per ml and doubling his profit.....guy has no clue....be careful out there guys
    No shit... ****in noobtards don't even know that supertest is just test.

    If you really wanna get huge you need superdedoopertest600
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  12. #12
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Lol. I ran massive amounts of tren test and mast so having a higher ml was nice

  13. #13
    Elite beasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Some clown at my OLD gym proud to say that as of tonight, was like yea right now i'm on supertest800 LMAO...some ****in idiots. I think people can see in my face when i'm in the gym not to ask me SHIT.

  14. #14
    Member creekrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    I've got some super 1g if anybody is interested. Smooth as butter and I pin 5 mils at a time sub q. That shit is awesome. Lmfao

  15. #15
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    No shit... ****in noobtards don't even know that supertest is just test.

    If you really wanna get huge you need superdedoopertest600
    I just homebrewd some supercalifragalisticexpialidosious test 4000. $500 a vial. PM me for payment info.

  16. #16
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    I sense this is turning into a joke lol.. I actually thought was more potent then just like test cyp.. thought had few types of test in it. Tht not Tru... worked good for me or was tht just test period..

  17. #17
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Yeah you can find blends like that around.

  18. #18
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    I'll have to post pic of Wht I got.. think it's got different test in it..hoping I get more out of next cycle tho

  19. #19
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    It's got cyp e and prop. I think it's somethin like 188mg of e, 187 c, and 25 prop. Somewhere around there.

  20. #20
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: supertest 400

    Yea sounds bout right.. Wht u think the comparison is between tht and a cycle of test Decca dbol.. tht blow it out of water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question; 15 reps x ? lbs = 400 lb bench
    By snake in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. dbol 50mg deca 400 test e 500
    By Bro Bundy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:22 AM
  3. its official. sust 400 and deca 300
    By insomnizak in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 02:30 PM
  4. Sustanon 400 and Var?
    By insomnizak in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •