Has anyone else run across this issue?

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I went to my Doctor today, she said there's a big change with the FDA and their recommendations. He said because the half life of the testosterone is 2 weeks,, she's going to have me do my shot every 2 weeks. I've been doing it twice a week if she's trying to tell me that I should do it every 2 weeks.
Keep in mind, that this is in addition to refusal to prescribe AIs.
Looks like she's basically setting me up to be non compliant, And to manage my own medication.
I just can't believe she tried to sell me that bullshit today. I will be buying it on my own and doing it on my own From now on, Not that I wasn't before...LOL

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of self medication Rip.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ester does she pin you with? Undeconate? I'm guessing it's C or E and even C is 10 days, not 2 weeks. Maybe you should educate her on the length of esters so she stops being such a dumb cunt. Or like you said, just take matters into your own hands.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea she def. seems like she could use some knowledge on the length of esters. And she's a damn Dr. I had to school my P.A. and hint her to a lot of things. I mean she was dumbfounded when all the answers were right in her face. Then When I ended up telling her, she was like well I knew I just didn't want you to get mad at me or blow up on me. LMAO if she wasn't so cute and innocent then I might have, but yea def. school her up on the length or esters. She has some catching up to do!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother my Endo told me that 6 years ago!! to pin once every 2 weeks,and would never prescribe me an A.I. so i just tok care of the problem myself

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, u need a new doc. An real endo if possible.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It just blows me away how ignorant they are. If I wasn't getting my own AI's on the side, I'd have bitch tits.
I inject myself anyway. But, now she expects me to wait 2 weeks between injections. She's setting me up to be non-compliant. LOL.

Reaction score
The FDA and Department of "Health and Human Services," tell doctors what to do and prescribe. Two things doctors definitely don't learn in med school is AAS and nutrition.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother my Endo told me that 6 years ago!! to pin once every 2 weeks,and would never prescribe me an A.I. so i just tok care of the problem myself

Yeah, this^^^^^ I thought that was the old school of thought. Its just fairly recently that I heard the regiment was once per week pin.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fortunately my GP which is a nurse practitioner listened to my research and is pretty much letting me write my own treatment plan. His only condition is that I have to get the injections in his office until my bloodwork is where we want it to be. This means starting at 200mg of cyp eow but he is going to let me self inject once we get there and doesn't care if i pin 7 times a week.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha It's obvious...she's obese.

The FDA and Department of "Health and Human Services," tell doctors what to do and prescribe. Two things doctors definitely don't learn in med school is AAS and nutrition.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn voice activated text on my phone can't get it right sometimes. LOL

When I went to my Doctor today, she said there's a big change with the FDA and their recommendations. He said because the half life of the testosterone is 2 weeks,, she's going to have me do my shot every 2 weeks. I've been doing it twice a week if she's trying to tell me that I should do it every 2 weeks.
Looks like she's basically setting me up to be non compliant, And to manage my own medication.
I just can't believe she tried to sell me that bullshit today. I will be buying it on my own and doing it on my own From now on, Not that I wasn't before...LOL

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I inject myself, but the pharmacy dispenses Test Enanthate.
I do plan to take matters into my own hands.
That's pretty much what I've been doing. She prescribe .5 or .7ml and I do at least 1ml.
I split it into bi-weekly doses.
I don't plan on waiting 2 weeks between doses. I looked at her like she was crazy. Hahaha

What ester does she pin you with? Undeconate? I'm guessing it's C or E and even C is 10 days, not 2 weeks. Maybe you should educate her on the length of esters so she stops being such a dumb cunt. Or like you said, just take matters into your own hands.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Educate her and if that don't work tell her thank you for sending me to the black market full of risks then fire her and get a new doc.

Reaction score
It's gonna be tough to get another doc to help ya. I talked to my primary about scheduled drugs and he said when prescribed they draw the attention of the DEA and local health authorities. Especially the ones that are politically sexy to go after. Attention means the doc has a better chance of being randomly audited by the pigs.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fortunately my GP which is a nurse practitioner listened to my research and is pretty much letting me write my own treatment plan. His only condition is that I have to get the injections in his office until my bloodwork is where we want it to be. This means starting at 200mg of cyp eow but he is going to let me self inject once we get there and doesn't care if i pin 7 times a week.

damn i need your doctor:D

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just was at the endo few weeks back. changed my dose and shot s to once every 5 days from once a week. :)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just was at the endo few weeks back. changed my dose and shot s to once every 5 days from once a week. :)
i wish our endos here would do that,they all,and i mean all want you to do once every 2 weeks or once every 10 days,the last one i went to wanted me to pin 75mg every 2 weeks,and i said you gotta be shittin me,my pecker wouldnt even feel that,he said well thats my protocol,and i said okie dokie,thats why i just do it myself lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah thats not good 2 weeks is too long it'd be a waste to even use it. Your blood levels would never be stable it'd be like you would be developing a period lol.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Find a new doctor, or educate her. Don't, as some have advised, have any more faith in an endo than in a normal dr. Endos just charge more. Thy don't necessarily know any more. The only one I saw was not aware that transdermal T had a half life of a day at best. He thought it was two weeks. "That will be $270 for twenty minutes thank you sir."

If you get lucky you will find a doctor who will work with you. Mine allows me to self-titrate, and is quite happy with me being above so-called normal limits. And he's prescribing HGH next week.

New Threads