Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My GW-501516 log

Alright, so this will be my log where I shall make regular posts on my progress and experiece with GW-501516. I originally planned to just log this stuff into my Gen Sys trenbolone thread, but I want to leave that for my review of that lab's tren instead of hijack it with something unrelated. We also don't have a section here for PPAR Modulators, so I figured I would stick it right in the Q&A section here. Might be better here since there are a few people who are curious about GW, and this area receives a lot more traffic. Just to make it clear: GW-501516 IS NOT A PEPTIDE. It is a PPAR Modulator chemical and is taken orally

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Re: My GW-501516 log

Details... Who's GW, dose, duration, goals etc... I have a bottle. No clue what to do lol...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I will be running it at 20mg/day for 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and repeat. Reason for doing this is because I have seen in some logs that after the user took a small week-long break from GW and jumped back on, the fat loss was even greater than before. It is possible there could be some sort of a downregulating effect on the fat loss with this drug. But i'll only know when I get there!

Thanks

Where do you fall on the argument about how fat loss occurs? Some say the chem does it, others say the increased endurance does it. And how is it we are comfortable using a chem so new and that nobody knows anything about?

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Where do you fall on the argument about how fat loss occurs? Some say the chem does it, others say the increased endurance does it. And how is it we are comfortable using a chem so new and that nobody knows anything about?

GW-501516 is a PPARδ modulator compound is currently being investigated for drug use by GlaxoSmithKline. It activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPARδ and AMP-activated protein kinase. It is being trialed as a potential treatment for a few conditions consisting mainly of obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and heart disease. GW-501516 has a synergistic effect when combined with the AMP-K agonist AICAR: the combination has been shown to significantly increase exercise endurance in animal studies more than 40%. And from My own experience yes it works my friends.

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of different pathways which includes exercise mimetic effects. It increases glycogen retention in skeletal muscle tissue while increasing muscle gene expression. This shift changes the body’s metabolism to allow for more fat burning and for energy instead of carbohydrates or protein as the source of fuel. This is why the main reason why it’s being looked into as a treatment for diabetes. As it will not allow the patients to endure and overly catabolic state, thus allowing energy levels and health to be stable at all times. GW-501516 clearly demonstrates that it increases muscle mass while keeping glucose from touching the adipose tissue sort of like Need2Slin but need2slin does much more then just this. Treatments with GW-501516 have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79% and the compound is now undergoing Phase II trials to improve HDL cholesterol in humans. We dive into its attributes further later in the article But again let me speak from personal experience. I did a test with this drug and Winstrol. I know for my self when I take wonstrol it always kills my cholesterol levels. Last time I took it I ended up with an HDL of ten and a LDL over two hundred and it only took less then 2 weeks for this to happen. So knowing this I took wintrol for 4 weeks and also took GW-501516 along with it and I was amazed at the results. My cholesterol levels were BETTER at the end of the 4 week trial. So if cholesterol is of concern for you then you need to get some of this stuff my friend because trust me it works.

Thanks
    Need2.... You serious brah?

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Need2.... You serious brah?
    I dont understand?

Thanks

Oh I get it, well thats the best explanation I could find on what you were relating too. I dont have all the answers and have not tried this myself. I have a buddy that is using it and he really likes it and its working for him.. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

it works... .its good shit.

nuff said.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    it works... .its good shit.

nuff said.
    You currently running it? I have a bottle and I'm curious. Running this s4 right now though. No yellow vision at 75mg I might bump to 100 lol

Thanks

yea, me and the wife. shes at 12-15mg, im at 10. im getting some fatloss, more reps each set (well i hold my strength threw sets longer) and am able to get in another 12-15min of the treadmill with the same amount of engery expendure. (sp)

so im able to do more in the end. GW works great to start and after about the 4-5-5.5 wk mark it stops working. so plan no longer than 5wks of use. or 4 wks on, 2wks off type deal.

Thanks

yea, me and the wife. shes at 12-15mg, im at 10. im getting some fatloss, more reps each set (well i hold my strength threw sets longer) and am able to get in another 12-15min of the treadmill with the same amount of engery expendure. (sp)

so im able to do more in the end. GW works great to start and after about the 4-5-5.5 wk mark it stops working. so plan no longer than 5wks of use. or 4 wks on, 2wks off type deal.

Cant wait to start

Thanks

well start then. I have been on gw for at least six weeks now and love it NOT for its weight loss capabilities (if any) but for the increased endurance. Its significant. I guess with the endurance you are able to burn more calories. I take mine with beetroot juice everyday which also provides endurance. I got two more bottles from manpower, gonna take a weeks rest once I run out of this bottle.

Thanks

Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    well start then. I have been on gw for at least six weeks now and love it NOT for its weight loss capabilities (if any) but for the increased endurance. Its significant. I guess with the endurance you are able to burn more calories. I take mine with beetroot juice everyday which also provides endurance. I got two more bottles from manpower, gonna take a weeks rest once I run out of this bottle.

i take it your already pretty lean. if theres not much fat to burn it can only turn so much of it for fuel. if you are between 12-18% you will really see fatloss. if your below 10-12 you wont see much. more of an endurance type effect.

i had a shit summer so things got out of hand, mainly my eating and drinking. so theres work to be done.

Thanks

gymrat827 and Supra would you post your pre and post body fat after you have run this for awhile. This compound is very interesting.

Thanks

i take it your already pretty lean. if theres not much fat to burn it can only turn so much of it for fuel. if you are between 12-18% you will really see fatloss. if your below 10-12 you wont see much. more of an endurance type effect.

i had a shit summer so things got out of hand, mainly my eating and drinking. so theres work to be done.
    What happened? how much you take? did you do it with aicar? what were the final results?

Thanks

im still on it now. so far id say 2%. i dont know for sure though. didnt take measurements. only go by look in the mirror. with my job i travel a bit. eat out, have to entertain, and drink boz. it looks odd if 5 guys have a beer and i dont. part of being in sales and making other people happy.

so i dont know exactly. 2%, prolly 4 lbs. but i am only using lr3 with it. lower doses tho. 80mcg 2-3x a wk. the GW dosing is 10mg.

i know a lot of other guys how have used it. in the PH scene fourms sarms are very popular. GW has been around maybe 6-8 months. so if you really look you will find quite a bit of info about it.

Thanks

Interesting thread. Been looking into it myself. Only have seen it on MPR in liquid form - I assume its 5mg/ml by dropper taken sublingually. Never tried that. Is that correct? DOes it come in tabs as well anywhere else?

Thanks

i only know of liquid. i get my stuff from sarm search. $$$ but they are better than others. purity is way ahead of the other guys selling the same stuff. but you pay for it.

Thanks

i only know of liquid. i get my stuff from sarm search. $$$ but they are better than others. purity is way ahead of the other guys selling the same stuff. but you pay for it.
    Cool . thanks for the heads up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast