Thanks

Gains.....Realistic or Not?

I am on my first cycle (Test C) and have gained a total of 11 pounds in 7 weeks. I gained 13 pounds in the first 5, but increased my cardio and started eating cleaner and have lost a little body fat. I know gains come down to diet and training, but I want to know what you guys typically gain during a cycle. What did you gain your first cycle? What do you typically gain now? It looks like I might squeeze 20 to 25 pounds out of this cycle if I continue as I have been. I have heard 30-35 pounds gained on a first Test cycle. I have heard 12-15 is considered good. What do you guys think and what have you experienced?

Thanks

Re: Gains.....Realistic or Not?

If you are eating clean and working your ass off I would say one pound a week of lean muscle would be excellent. I can't gain like that, but I have seen guys gain nearly a pound of muscle a week of mostly lean mass. For me, its more like a quarter pound a week at best but I also do not bulk.

Pure test run= 1/4 to 1 lb. A week tops. Pretty much everything else is water or fat.

Thanks

I am on week 9 of my first cycle, test e @ 550 a week for 14 weeks, with anavar last 8 weeks, and switching to prop for the last 4 weeks. As of the end of week 9 I am up 18 lbs. I still seem to be gaining pretty streadily, so at this point I think I can hit 25+ on this cycle. I will let you know.

Thanks

Shane, I have never gained a whole lot from a cycle. I typically gain around 20 lbs, but have only ran two cycles in the past. This one I'm gaining like a mofo and I think it's because I was 218 after my last cycle. Muscle memory might have a bit to do with why I'm gaining so fast. I'm sure there is some water with it as well. I don't do shit, but sit on my ass all day, eat, and work out. Once in a while I do some HIIT, but other than that I don't do shit right now. I need to get my ass back to work soon. I worked a very tough job and gave up the gym for almost a year. In that year I lost 25 lbs and didn't work out. It was bad and I was sick of it, so I quit the job. It was a piece rate job building RV's and you run your ass off all day every day in those sort of places. I know I'm going off topic here, but giving you a run down on why I might be having such good results so quickly. I'm sure they will taper off soon, but only time will tell bro. I wouldn't worry about your cycle, you're doing great thus far and should be very happy with what you have gained.

Thanks

Gained 23lb's on my first cycle of TEST only....after cycle lost 7lbs...So 16lbs gained after PCT and kept all 16 till my new cycle right now, back up those 7lbs already, POWWWWW
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

I gained over about 20-25lbs my first cycle. I had 10amps of omnadren. I ate EVERYTHING! Good things like steak and chicken.....but then all kinds of fast food. I didn't know any better really. This was back in 1994. I was psyched. I knew I had found my drug of choice.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I gained over about 20-25lbs my first cycle. I had 10amps of omnadren. I ate EVERYTHING! Good things like steak and chicken.....but then all kinds of fast food. I didn't know any better really. This was back in 1994. I was psyched. I knew I had found my drug of choice.
    I love it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I was freaking 9 years old when u did your first. Lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    You ****er! My girl always does that! She's 13yrs younger than I am and always says shit like, "I was 3 when you did that!" I know I'm getting up there! 42 but feeling pretty good.

Thanks

25 pounds while on. 10 pounds after coming off

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Here we go again! I keep telling you , bro..you are going to LOVE getting older. Dialed in, focused, and highly efficient. At 38, I feel like I am at the top of my game. I am starting to wonder, though, if you are like a certain someone that we know who lied about their age. Maybe you are really 60??

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

shane u old bastard lol

Thanks

about 5 yrs ago - 1st cycle gained 40 lbs (195lbs to 235lbs) on test 500mg & 400mg deca/week. But... bloated . But damn I felt freakin GOOD!!! Cardio only thing that sucked for me. Kept about 20lbs of muscle I'm guessing. No ai during cycle! what stupidity! And I knew better, just too stoked about feeling so good and being HUGE. Painful lesson to get rid of fat accumulation and should have dieted down first anyway. People noticed 40 pounds in 14 weeks!

Thanks

I lost about 8-10lbs right before cycle and first couple weeks of cycle but now I'm about where I started before the weight loss but it's good weight. I'm not really paying attention to the scale, just the mirror and the compliments. Hoping I gain another lean 8-10 in the next 5-6 weeks

Thanks

I gained like 8lbm only on test e 500mg a week plus I was on a low carb diet , lost a good amount of fat too.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE