Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Married Chicks?

Thanks

Married Chicks?

One of my friends older sister, noticed that I'm finally back from the Army, and sends me a message on FB. She made it very clear, that seeing me was an important interest of hers and as soon as possible. She's also made it obvious, that even though shes married, she's not happy. So what do I do? Me and this girl use to mess around when I would go over to hang out with her brother when I was 13 and she was much older, 17. Hell man, she taught me alot lol. I dont know her husband, and even her brother has told me that her husband is a douchebag, so I feel obligated to do the right thing and give her the tool until she cant see straight.

Thanks

Re: Married Chicks?

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    One of my friends older sister, noticed that I'm finally back from the Army, and sends me a message on FB. She made it very clear, that seeing me was an important interest of hers and as soon as possible. She's also made it obvious, that even though shes married, she's not happy. So what do I do? Me and this girl use to mess around when I would go over to hang out with her brother when I was 13 and she was much older, 17. Hell man, she taught me alot lol. I dont know her husband, and even her brother has told me that her husband is a douchebag, so I feel obligated to do the right thing and give her the tool until she cant see straight.
    I say leave her alone, bro. The last way you want to spend your free time is banging some married chic and looking over your shoulder. Plenty of other chics out there....drama free.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    I say leave her alone, bro. The last way you want to spend your free time is banging some married chic and looking over your shoulder. Plenty of other chics out there....drama free.
    I'm with Shane. Now that I'm older I'm not the jealous type....errrrr..still am with my ex, we have a dysfunctional relationship still. My ex and I used to cheat on each other all the time. I had run ins with some of them cuz I went looking for them. Messy for everyone involved. Not worth it brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

**** that bro go for it,be that guy

Thanks

Jesus BB, your the devil on my shoulder bro.

Thanks

Run like hell brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

well you prolly already know your going to end up doing it one day or another. only a matter of time really. those old chicks popin back up almost messed me and my GF.

like you a chick i was with 12-14yrs ago, she found me, texted she wanted the busines, etc etc. but she was in another state so i was able to hold back.

but again, im just a dog. not sure about u??

Thanks

hit and split bro,let the pussy police figure out what happened

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    hit and split bro,let the pussy police figure out what happened
    thats one of the best lines ive heard in a while

LMAO

Thanks

Not worth it bro. Been there. Done that many times. Now that I'm older I just take it as a compliment. You ain't Captain Save a hoe. And that's what chicks like that want. They're not happy and want a dude to save em. If they were worth a **** they'd save themselves. **** that drama shit bro.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Not worth it bro. Been there. Done that many times. Now that I'm older I just take it as a compliment. You ain't Captain Save a hoe. And that's what chicks like that want. They're not happy and want a dude to save em. If they were worth a **** they'd save themselves. **** that drama shit bro.
    True man. I dont need no more drama in my life. Ive had enough for a lifetime and some to give to you guys.

Thanks

If they r unhappy now, a quick sense of enjoyment will only last for so long, if she would do this to the guy she is married to, no matter how douchebag he is, she will do it to u sooner or later, sorry man id stay way clear, pussy is a hellava drug tho! Worse than crack haha!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Hey I won't judge. My current fiancÚ and I were both married to other people when we fell in love. Couldn't help it. Any chance it's more than a sport ****?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Im not really sure POB. Im getting the vibe shes just a down ass hoe, looking for the one night hit it and quit it. Ive already told her I'm not getting serious with her. She doesnt seem to mind that.

Thanks

Bang her out.

Nuff said.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

^^^^darkiside always comes through

Thanks

Never put your dick in crazy.

At least that's what I've been told. I'm down with OPP, so I'd smash.

Thanks

Do you know or can you to any extent properly evaluate her drama factor? There are, so I've read, married chicks out there who's husbands just don't know how to **** and that's all they want. Frankly, I think the number of chicks out there who aren't getting properly serviced by their men is near epidemic levels. Cruise the HRT forum and take a quick survey. There's a lot of dusty married snatch out there. Calculate the risk to benefit ratio and if there is unlikely to be drama I'd say do it wear that shit out. Most of the negative responses in this thread were drama related. Not EVERY chick is a psycho. Some think just like dudes and will let you **** them a few times and walk away. If you don't think that's the case with this one, stay away.

Thanks

Battle to Battle Infantry..for god's sake your a Army boy!!! I say rail her until she passes out. If he husband's not treating her right then that's what he deserves. Another man will. Now if it wasn't that way I would say let it be.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Infantry87 View Post
    Jesus BB, your the devil on my shoulder bro.
    And this BB could be the guy married to the chic stalking you both......back in the old days. Back on the East coast this couple I knew were not getting along. The dude went to stay at his brothers for a week or so til things cooled off. He was watching her though....knew something was up. This POS town cop happened to be banging his wife. He used his key to come home one evening after midnight....the cop was in his bed with his wife. Shot them both dead in that bed. His son was down the hall sleeping.....POS cops nickname was Chip. Fake ass biker....how'd that work out for ya chip?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast