Bulking

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf is it with a lot of you guys that are so afraid of certain compounds because you'll get some bloat?

Var will never be as good as dbol for bulking. There simply is no comparison.

And you're not gonna get huge on primo. And tren isn't just for cutting!!!

You don't need to be stage ready year round. In fact I bet most of you will never hit the stage.

Bulking doesn't mean you have to become a big fat pig, but you will put on some fat. Big deal. Work it off starting in February.

If you are gonna run a bulkig cycle this winter then get your damn money's worth! Eat excessively!!!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I hate it cuz I'm a lil guy so when I'm bloated I look really round lol.. but looking forward to a big bulk cycle..

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL.... That's pretty funny POB... I say if you are under 40 you should be bulking at least every fall/winter during football and holiday season. Start your cut in early spring.

And yea, stop driving up the price on primo and taking up all the tren and Var.... leave that for us lean, mean, sixpack toting machines over 40 that want to be lean for a change.

Damn I look good.... lol

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm bulking on my next cycle. Npp and tpp. Still working on dosages. Suggestions?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB spoken like a G

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB some of us bulk a lot easier than we cut.

The only thing I use var for is to maintain strength during a cut.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB some of us bulk a lot easier than we cut.

The only thing I use var for is to maintain strength during a cut.

I put on weight very fast and its a nightmare for me to cut it all up. Of course maybe I put that weight on so fast cause I use dbol? Who knows. Interesting thought.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm bulking on my next cycle. Npp and tpp. Still working on dosages. Suggestions?

I ran that at 1g test and 600 npp. No sides except I was a cranky bitch. Fuckin mean as hell. Went as far as demanding my fiance give me her ring back lol...

I don't know your whole cycle history or whatever, but stick with the ratio I used.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hell im already 6'4 287 now,and i always use a bulking cycle lol,but fixin to start a couple of cutting cycles to cut some BF

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to bulk for the next two years,cutting has always been easy for me

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Wtf is it with a lot of you guys that are so afraid of certain compounds because you'll get some bloat?

Var will never be as good as dbol for bulking. There simply is no comparison.

And you're not gonna get huge on primo. And tren isn't just for cutting!!!

You don't need to be stage ready year round. In fact I bet most of you will never hit the stage.

Bulking doesn't mean you have to become a big fat pig, but you will put on some fat. Big deal. Work it off starting in February.

If you are gonna run a bulkig cycle this winter then get your damn money's worth! Eat excessively!!!

Var maybe better in the long run of keeping gains but the hands down best cycle is so old school and still in use because it works as it did for me and that is Test / Deca or NPP / Dbol or Drol.

Why is it the best and IMO better then Tren? You can run it a real long time my second cycle was 24 weeks and I got hella thick, best gains too today.

Kicking a cycle off like that with some Tren would make it better and yes you can run both Tren and Deca at the same time but you better have half a brain if you do so!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I ran that at 1g test and 600 npp. No sides except I was a cranky bitch. Fuckin mean as hell. Went as far as demanding my fiance give me her ring back lol...

I don't know your whole cycle history or whatever, but stick with the ratio I used.

Me too bro! I have never ran Tren and don't think I can as Masteron alone agitates the hell out of me I love the compound but aggression and anger comes with it for me.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Me too bro! I have never ran Tren and don't think I can as Masteron alone agitates the hell out of me I love the compound but aggression and anger comes with it for me.

ive never run tren either,but masteron gives me agression in the gym big time,i dont get pissed or anything,but i dont wanna stop working out............plus ive got some gym buddies who have ran tren and masteron together and it was a big ass mistake,it was aweful lol,they just didnt work well together lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to bulk for the next two years,cutting has always been easy for me

Damn now u changing my mind! I'm thinkin now I should bulk to put on more muscle !

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Damn now u changing my mind! I'm thinkin now I should bulk to put on more muscle !

You can have the leanest abs but with no muscle you just look goofy!

All the skinny kids talking shit about a 6 pack and being ripped are idiots they look stupid skinny and weak, ripped and jacked means cut up muscle not bones and abs!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test/Deca/D-bol or Adrol will always be the king of making bros everywhere blow the fuck up. Even 750/750 is usually the sweet spot for me Ive been to 1000 test before and the sides were way too much. Cists all over my chest and literally hurt to sleep on my stomach. I'll never do that shit again. Even though I put on around 25 lbs after the cycle was done. Lost some of it due to heartless bitches, that just wanna have random dick in her mouth every weekend.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol infantry :)) :)) I guess I need to stop fkin and jerkin off cuz I need all those pounds for my bulkin cycle

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running drol now and will run var at the end of my cycle. Dont be scurred of Dbol or Drol!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love to bulk. And when I bulk I do it dirty. I eat whatever the hell I want an lots of it. I don't mind being a fat ass in the fall and winter. I feel like a weak bitch when I cut so being thick is good for my ego. Then when it's almost pool season I cut. If you want to get big, the majority of people can't do it just eating more chicken and rice. Eat some fuckin steak and red meat people!