Thread: Pinnacle Labs

Thanks

Pinnacle Labs

Is pinnacle labs website down?

Thanks

Re: Pinnacle Labs

Originally Posted by Vin Scully View Post
    is the website down?
    I hope so....and I'd enjoy seeing it stay down. No disrespect to u Vin.

Thanks

haha none taken brotha.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I hope so....and I'd enjoy seeing it stay down. No disrespect to u Vin.
    X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

why dont you guys like pinn?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

Originally Posted by 4everBulking View Post
    why dont you guys like pinn?
    People have there own reasons i guess to each is own.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    People have there own reasons to each is own.
    yea i guess i have had great cycles with them i guess im just confused as why....
    Current Cycle: Test/Deca/Anadrol.

Thanks

I think people don't like hearing how Pinn is the best when it's not. Also their prices are bordering outrageous.

It's a source, they ship quick but it ends there.

Peronally, I don't like their tactics. They pay too many people to say their the best.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 925 Posts

Pinn's rep has been damaged in this community and I'll just leave it at that. Plus, many believe they operated in a far too open nature to ultimately be safe.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 475 Posts

Pinnacle is complete underdosed garbage. You were all manipulated to think things like they had new or better raw materials and such. This was never the case, also how to you define better raws? It was all a farce. If you order a bottle of test cyp/200mg/ml then thats what you will/should get. I never understood the better raws BS that you fell for, does that mean your 200 mg cyp becomes 300mg cyp with better raws...... Come on fellas.

Pinnacle obviously has no experience working with proper chemical blends and how the properties change at different temperatures. Clearly 80% of the people who use their gear complain about debilitating post injection pain. They are new to this and are very unsafe to deal with, steroids are illegal and a veteran source would never advertise on a board that gets 10k visitors a day.....

My advice stay as far away from pinnacle gear as possible.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Pinnacle is complete underdosed garbage. You were all manipulated to think things like they had new or better raw materials and such. This was never the case, also how to you define better raws? It was all a farce. If you order a bottle of test cyp/200mg/ml then thats what you will/should get. I never understood the better raws BS that you fell for, does that mean your 200 mg cyp becomes 300mg cyp with better raws...... Come on fellas.

Pinnacle obviously has no experience working with proper chemical blends and how the properties change at different temperatures. Clearly 80% of the people who use their gear complain about debilitating post injection pain. They are new to this and are very unsafe to deal with, steroids are illegal and a veteran source would never advertise on a board that gets 10k visitors a day.....

I'm glad I was only one purchase in! It's funny you read up on something weigh the pos. opinions and figure your good...not so much it sounds. Oh well...

Thanks

Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Well hell. You stole the words right out of my mouth.

Thanks

The "glorious best of the best" MAO raws they use are ****ing garbage. The tren that's a darker color isn't darker because of the "amazing raws" they use like the crackhead thief said, it's from over heating. You're telling me the "biggest and best" lab out there can't even heat thier shit right? Plus, all this security they say they have to keep LE off em.... It's the ****ing Internet and the government. LE can get whatever info they want whenever they want to get it. I guarauntee pinn will get shut down. Maybe not next week, or not even in the next 6 months, but they will go down. Z just went down a few months ago, he was all over ology. You don't think LE is watching that board and waiting for the next big lab to pop up? Well guess who popped up and is all the craze and in every ****ing thread there is. Shit I could make an account, make 50 bs posts and PM someone and they would gladly give me pinn's info. **** pinnacle. **** jstarkes. **** zeek. **** StoneCold and his gay ass board ology. There, my rants done.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    The "glorious best of the best" MAO raws they use are ****ing garbage. The tren that's a darker color isn't darker because of the "amazing raws" they use like the crackhead thief said, it's from over heating. You're telling me the "biggest and best" lab out there can't even heat thier shit right? Plus, all this security they say they have to keep LE off em.... It's the ****ing Internet and the government. LE can get whatever info they want whenever they want to get it. I guarauntee pinn will get shut down. Maybe not next week, or not even in the next 6 months, but they will go down. Z just went down a few months ago, he was all over ology. You don't think LE is watching that board and waiting for the next big lab to pop up? Well guess who popped up and is all the craze and in every ****ing thread there is. Shit I could make an account, make 50 bs posts and PM someone and they would gladly give me pinn's info. **** pinnacle. **** jstarkes. **** zeek. **** StoneCold and his gay ass board ology. There, my rants done.
    I think it's funny that they say mao raws are the best. Easiest to get your hands on doesn't mean the best.

All they do is a melt test. Try doing recrystallization and see how much hormone you actually have left.

Thanks

Lmfao colt) )
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    I think it's funny that they say mao raws are the best. Easiest to get your hands on doesn't mean the best.

All they do is a melt test. Try doing recrystallization and see how much hormone you actually have left.
    I'd be more interested in whats left behind...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I think we scared him away.

Thanks

I love this place for being unbiased and open to free speech. Pinnacle overrated and overpriced.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,397 Times in 2,263 Posts

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post

I have only heard that term by one source out of all that I know only one has ever used that term (He's smart) the rest melt.

Now here is my take on raws, if you have to test it you shouldn't be buying it as with the good sources there is no need for testing raws the raws are good and if your in a position you feel you need to test raws because they are in question then your source is in question and should be replaced.

Most people have no clue how to find the good raws and guess what with the exception of 2 to 3 people none are on any board but sure as shit you can Google them, They are right in front of everyone but not on the boards but people tend to only trust within the boards!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I have only heard that term by one source out of all that I know only one has ever used that term (He's smart) the rest melt.

Now here is my take on raws, if you have to test it you shouldn't be buying it as with the good sources there is no need for testing raws the raws are good and if your in a position you feel you need to test raws because they are in question then your source is in question and should be replaced.

Most people have no clue how to find the good raws and guess what with the exception of 2 to 3 people none are on any board but sure as shit you can Google them, They are right in front of everyone but not on the boards but people tend to only trust within the boards!
    IMO most raws sources that are on boards are for home brewers not sources.

I don't care to track down the best raws. I let the best sources out there do that for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast