Pinnacle Labs busted?

Reaction score
I've heard rumors on other sides, not sure if it true.....just wondering if anyone heard anything here about pinnacle labs being busted? They are dangerous as hell the way they run an open business on the internet and it scares the hell out of me the way pinnacle labs website collects your personal information to a database for shipping. It wouldnt surprise me all if Pinnacle gear was busted with their unsafe practices.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Re: Pinn busted?

Site was down yesterday, but back today..

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everytime their site goes down the rumors start. To be honest, its a silly thing to do to take down the site and not even put up a page that says - "New Site Comming in 5 Days" or whatever. In the absence of communication an environment for rumors is created.

Reaction score
I'm not basing this on the site being down...I mean hell sites go down all the time for a crap ton of reasons. Just the other day I was having a problem getting onto this one. Like I said pretty sure it was BS, actually pretty sure it's the same person spreading the rumor, was just curious what others have heard. I figured since there isn't a multitude of posts about it, it is not true.

Reaction score
And really if the feds were setting something up on a site...pretty sure:
1.) They could do it without taking the site down.
2.) They don't work on Saturdays lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hawk since we are all close brothers, what were u basing it on?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know 63Vette is of the same opinion here. I wouldn't buy from a lab that has a web site. They are rubbing it the face of the feds. It's like saying, "Fuck the FBI!" Not even trying to be discreet.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know 63Vette is of the same opinion here. I wouldn't buy from a lab that has a web site. They are rubbing it the face of the feds. It's like saying, "Fuck the FBI!" Not even trying to be discreet.
100% agreed. Low key is the way to be.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
/\ x2

Sometimes you hear any PR is good PR. Definitely not in this case. I wanted some gear bad and a few searches and an email or two will find that site. Who wants to be part of a club that will take anyone as a member or in this case a client. It might not be today or tomorrow but some day the heat will come and I will be glad to be somewhere cool. All that said I wish them, their reps, and clients all the best!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Also having people like Zeek and Jstark making it well known real load that they are here and all the open posts on a large open board!

That Lab is being shouted about all over ology opening, Zeek went as far as to post a pic of the so called powder producer in China not a source a fucking factory owner.

Dumb fucking people out there for a buck or free stuff!

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also having people like Zeek and Jstark making it well known real load that they are here and all the open posts on a large open board!

That Lab is being shouted about all over ology opening, Zeek went as far as to post a pic of the so called powder producer in China not a source a fucking factory owner.

Dumb fucking people out there for a buck or free stuff!

i think is was a picture of mao tse tung. but i agree with you guys 100%

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Totally agree

IronCore

Reaction score
If you buy from a source that has a web site and get scammed or busted its your own damn fault...

You REALLY think the feds dont work on Saturday?
You REALLY think they cant hack a site without taking it down?
You kids really need to WAKE UP!

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you buy from a source that has a web site and get scammed or busted its your own damn fault...

You REALLY think the feds dont work on Saturday?
You REALLY think they cant hack a site without taking it down?
You kids really need to WAKE UP!

preach on brother preach on. these open post and open boards are big trouble

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have decided it's too dangerous to even TALK about it. So....who is Pinnacle?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cocksuckers gear hurts like fuck ...2 more weeks of walkin like a cripple...and I give a nice injection so the shit aint me FUCK PINNACLE

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You got that right brother Ben. But I do like the fact that there are those waiving the 'bust me flags, it helps keep me off the radar!

I have never ordered gear from a website and I never will!

Respect,
Vette

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cocksuckers gear hurts like fuck ...2 more weeks of walkin like a cripple...and I give a nice injection so the shit aint me FUCK PINNACLE

Dam man I'm using 2ml of prop eod with no pain. What r you using?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what does it sound like im saying..the shit causes pain

New Threads