St0ked's first cycle Test E/ Dbol

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Here goes nothing! This is my first cycle and I am very proud to be a member of this group and get tips and help from you guys. I will update this thread every two days during my cycle. I have done a great amount of research and think that I am ready to do this.*

Stats:
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 185

Gear that I will be using:
Weeks 1-12= Test E 500mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday)*

Weeks 1-4= 40mg Dbol everyday. May go up, may go down depends on how I feel when I take it.*

pct= weeks 15-18

Clomid 40/40/20/20
and nolva 100/100/50/50

I also have Aromasin on hand. Any advice on when I should take it? I figure I'd start taking it when I run into symptoms but if there is a safer way to go about it then please let me know.*

I will be posting lifting stats, my workouts, diet, and everything else in the future. Ohh and a thread isn't good without pictures so I'll be posting those as well. I can't wait to get things started! Thanks in advance for the help/ tips! Happy to be a member here.*

Reaction score
This was my pretty much exactly like my first cycle. Just eat TONS and TONS of food :D Anyhow seems like most people advise taking aromasin on the first day you inject, others will say 2-3 weeks in. I prefer starting first day just to keep my mind at ease but with ethanate it will take awhile for the test to enter the blood anyhow so if you wanted you could start later. Also, for the average person even 25 mg aromasin a day will not crash estrogen--though I do not advise it because everyone's different. I'd start with 12.5 mg EOD and go from there. If your nips start getting puffy/itchy/hurting you could think about going 12.5 mg ED or more. Just look up the effects of low/high estrogen to know if it's getting extreme in either direction. Blood tests would obviously be the most accurate but you can def get by without them by feeling it out.

Looking forward to the log brother!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You sure you got your dosing right for the Clomid?
Maybe 100/100/50/50

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im sure u didnt mean to have your pct week 1-4..you meant 3 weeks after your last pin right?Beside that lift till u see god and eat like crazy good luck

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
This was my pretty much exactly like my first cycle. Just eat TONS and TONS of food :D Anyhow seems like most people advise taking aromasin on the first day you inject, others will say 2-3 weeks in. I prefer starting first day just to keep my mind at ease but with ethanate it will take awhile for the test to enter the blood anyhow so if you wanted you could start later. Also, for the average person even 25 mg aromasin a day will not crash estrogen--though I do not advise it because everyone's different. I'd start with 12.5 mg EOD and go from there. If your nips start getting puffy/itchy/hurting you could think about going 12.5 mg ED or more. Just look up the effects of low/high estrogen to know if it's getting extreme in either direction. Blood tests would obviously be the most accurate but you can def get by without them by feeling it out.

Looking forward to the log brother!

How were your gains?

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
im sure u didnt mean to have your pct week 1-4..you meant 3 weeks after your last pin right?Beside that lift till u see god and eat like crazy good luck

Yeah, weeks 1-4 of pct after the cycle. I'll edit that. I knew what I was talking about! Haha. I need to clarify that for future views. That

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Here is a picture of me right now. Shitty picture but just to give yall an idea

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 183

pirovoliko

Reaction score
welcome to SI and good luck bro. Great advice so far..but I also think you might have your PCT mgs reversed.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
thought a standard pct was nolva 40/40//20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50. You switched them up.

Reaction score
How were your gains?

Probably something around 13 lbs were kept after PCT. I also wasn't going on an all-out bulk, wanted to retain my figure a bit :p Dbol is going to blow you up and you'll feel great but don't let it affect you when you seem to lose some mass after you stop taking it--it's just the water!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward towards ur log.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Here are my stats as of now. I feel like after doing this it was like a reality check of damn....... I got a long ways to go before I am satisfied. LOL But anyways I thought that I would share this with whoever cares. I'm kind of lop-sided lol

photo.jpg

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry you have to tilt your head. I cant get the damn thing to rotate the right way. It is straight up and down on photobucket but on here it is sideways.... Oh well, that will do. After my cycle when the number are a lot bigger I will be sure to make it straight up and down. :)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stoked have u noticed a difference I workout at this moment?

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Nope, Havent receieved my gear yet..... It should arrive this week. I check the freaking tracking number like every hour. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I should get it. Thursday at the very latest. I'll be taking pictures and everything for yall. Don't worry. You guys will be the first to know when stuff happens. Now it's just that waiting game.....

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Today I finally got my shipment of gear from my lab. I was very happy and very excited. Tonight was my first pin. I pinned 1 ML of Test E into my right glute. Doesn't hurt at all. I had some trouble pulling it in thru the vial but I am about to look up some tips and tricks. I know the whole push the air in and let it go in but it wasnt working very well. I am very excited.

I had a question though. When is a good time of day to take my dbol? Should I take it tonight or start in the morning? Here are some pics!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

New Threads