St0ked's first cycle Test E/ Dbol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take your full dose of dbol 1 hour pre workout. On non training days just take it whenever.

As for drawing from the vial, all I see there judging by the blue color are 25g needles. You need say a 20g to draw. The needle is just too small. So get bigger needles, and it also helps to heat the gear in hot water.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me ask though, where is the AI? Where are your PCT drugs?

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Let me ask though, where is the AI? Where are your PCT drugs?
I have my clomid, nolvadex and aromasin. I've just had it a long time waiting for the gear. Just took a picture of what was new.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks nice enjoy:)

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Cycle day 2

My ass is kind of sore, like someone punched me hard in it from the injection. Nothing serious and nothing that I can't put up with.

I usually work out around 7:00 pm so I think that I am going to start taking 1 20mg dbol in the morning time and another around 5:30 pm. Does that sound okay? I've done a lot of research and everyone seems to be saying all different times so I really don't think that the time matters just as long as I make sure that I take it.

Later guys.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stoked it sounds fine to me:) just like POB said just take the sec dose an hr before .

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Today is only day 2 of dbol at 40mg per day. It may be a mind fuck but I think I can feel it already.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Seems fast I'm curious Wht the experts say.. where's the gear from.. how long take to get

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
On average it takes a week to really be feeling it but it's an oral so it also works instantly as well.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Just got my shipment from Manpower. Awesome fast shipping. Haven't tried them yet but very respectable company.

photo-2.jpg

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Gained 3 pounds in 4 days. I'm at 186, dropped some weight before I started. I can feel myself growing. My work is kinda hectic and hard to eat a lot so I have been drinking a lot more shakes than I would like to. I drink 3+ shakes a day. I know that's not the best way to go about it but definitely better than nothing.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey stoked with the eating do what u have to do , u can also take some healthy fats such as almonds peanut butter with the shakes. What u can also do is try to get ur meals early as possible then take some shakes down. Wait till test kicks it's on! Remember try to eat , diet is # 1.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
hey stoked with the eating do what u have to do , u can also take some healthy fats such as almonds peanut butter with the shakes. What u can also do is try to get ur meals early as possible then take some shakes down. Wait till test kicks it's on! Remember try to eat , diet is # 1.
Thanks a lot. I'll definitely try that! I do bring peanut butter to work and eat a scoop or two every couple hours just to keep feeding my body. It's tough because I work in a warehouse with no ac and in Florida it gets really hot so I sweat my ass off constantly and its very hard to stay properly hydrated.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks man! I could use all the help I can get!

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't needed to take my aromasin yet. Kind of happy about that. Will keep looking for sides.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see how things are going Hows the weight gain? I just started a cycle on 10/1. I got sick though this past week so I havent been to the gym in 5 days.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Things are going okay. I am at 191, gained 5 more pounds in 9 days. Up to 191 pounds. Still have my full set of abs so I'm very happy with that. Still no changes really when I look into the mirror. Just waiting for this Test to kick in. Tomorrow is the first pin of my 3rd week. Excited

Today I built a squat rack, thought I'd show you guys. No i can do curls in my squat rack whenever I want :)
photo1_zps94d0b01b.jpg

I will take some picstures of myself tomorrow.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn man! U did a great job! Looks official!

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Damn man! U did a great job! Looks official!

Thanks man! It only took about an hour to build. I plan to do some other stuff with it like add a dip stand to it somehow off to the side or something. Just something I can use at home and if I don't go to the gym.... I'll post more pictures of it when I am done. Should be pretty cool I hope

New Threads